High School Senior Dual Enrollment Grade

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Shumax

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a senior taking DE Multivariable Calculus. I made a bunch of stupid mistakes on a test and now there is a chance that I might end the class with a B. However, I there is alot of time to pull myself back to an A. If I get a B how much will it hurt my odds of getting into dental school or if I get an A, how much would it help my odds?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
People get Bs, Cs and even Fs and still get into dental school.

...wait are you trolling?

Sent from my XT1575 using SDN mobile
 
Last edited:
Oops, I guess I kinda skimmed over Dual Enrollment.... But still, one B isn't a big deal
 
Yeah i had a C and a B for my Dual enrollment courses, definitely impacted my GPA. As they so they it didn't impact me too much during my application cycle