This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

XxSynapsexX

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did not see a big thread on this so I wanted to start. How many hours in third year did you study a night on average based on the rotation?
Psychiatry
Neurology
Surgery OB GYN
Family Med
Internal med.

Figured it would help students not over or understudy.
Also if you can feel free to share your shelf score in those rotations.
 
I did not see a big thread on this so I wanted to start. How many hours in third year did you study a night on average based on the rotation?
Psychiatry
Neurology
Surgery OB GYN
Family Med
Internal med.

Figured it would help students not over or understudy.
Also if you can feel free to share your shelf score in those rotations.

Psychiatry- 2 hours every other day mostly because I have a lot of time
Neurology: 1-2 hours during rotations and 1 hour at night.

Have not started the others
 
the amount of time it took to get through the firecracker material by the last week of the rotation plus doing kaplan qbank. Last week would be for uworld