You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
How to Get AWWay with Murder Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So mods, why did Caiter get through my block btw?
Didn't apply to her sending kill orders. To stop MJ from killing on her behalf you would have had to block MJ.
What about the mr. Coopah one?
Weim's vote counted double
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That sneaky devil. 😛Weim's vote counted double
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
A little amused that in both games where a village MJ became a wolf puppet, wolves eventually forced him to kill himself (though I of course drew it out a while longer 😉 )
You should do an honorary write up for that 🙂A little amused that in both games where a village MJ became a wolf puppet, wolves eventually forced him to kill himself (though I of course drew it out a while longer 😉 )
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Maybe when I'm pretending to work tomorrowYou should do an honorary write up for that 🙂
A good Nubian has ears that hang well past the nose.
View attachment 220648 View attachment 220649 View attachment 220650
(Sorry, had to. I'm trying to pick out faults and decide who to sell for what price and I am stupidly proud of all the freaking long ears I've got this year. It's a show thing. Doesn't change the milk at all.)
I love this because it reminds me of me when I look at dogs. 😛
Long ears get stepped on and frost bit. haha
Shoutout to my group buddies who each found a wolf!
I became slightly less paranoid.
I became slightly less paranoid.How goes the research? What are you doing research in?Maybe when I'm pretending to work tomorrow
haha. As soon as I died, I was calling foul within the group. Glad it wasn't so. 😍Shoutout to my group buddies who each found a wolf!I became slightly less paranoid.
How to get out of research...How goes the research? What are you doing research in?

How to get out of research...![]()
Oh... is there a way out?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't found it 😛. It's like a cult or a gang, once you're in...Oh... is there a way out?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My project is developing a method for enumerating fungal zoospores using flow cytometry.How goes the research? What are you doing research in?
The lab I work in does a lot of work with amphibian and reptile infectious diseases though, so I get to help on other projects. Most of my time spent at work involves newts.
Haha! Come join my faction. We come, we show westerns that prove our theory wrong, we go back to animals and their sometimes crap humans but enough good ones to make it feasible.I haven't found it 😛. It's like a cult or a gang, once you're in...

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh and my "simple" project has become a huge monster that I'm convinced we're never going to get answers from so yeah...
I haven't found it 😛. It's like a cult or a gang, once you're in...
See, this is probably something they should disclose before they let you in.
The correct answer was "most of my time at work is spent looking at flow, gating strategies, statistical analysis, etc." 😛 (says the person who did a flow based project)My project is developing a method for enumerating fungal zoospores using flow cytometry.
The lab I work in does a lot of work with amphibian and reptile infectious diseases though, so I get to help on other projects. Most of my time spent at work involves newts.
I have a little all black doeling (except for the moon spot bracelet on her right wrist and kiss on her left hip whose ears are so long she was almost knocking herself over when she shook her head as a baby. It made me wonder if there is such a thing as too long. (There isn't a too long in the guidelines, but they need to be balanced and pretty enough not to look goofy to a judge. But honestly, dairy is about the udder and capacity of the bone structure. I bred for some of the most amazing goats I have seen and I wish it wasn't so likely that I need to sell everything I have worked for these last 7 years.)I love this because it reminds me of me when I look at dogs. 😛
That is research in that lovely nutshell.Oh and my "simple" project has become a huge monster that I'm convinced we're never going to get answers from so yeah...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
See that's where you're wrong, most of those things get done by the grad student and postdoc I work with, while I get used as a lab tech for the challenge studies 😉The correct answer was "most of my time at work is spent looking at flow, gating strategies, statistical analysis, etc." 😛 (says the person who did a flow based project)
My senior doe had hers used as puppy teethers before I bought her. No other damage to any goat yet, even though we had poor chickens losing toes this year.Long ears get stepped on and frost bit. haha
I still just stare and laugh at what my research proposal for qualifying exam has turned into.That is research in that lovely nutshell.
Yeah. I never got around to that stage because I can't get the colon to do anything consistent, except be inconsistent.I still just stare and laugh at what my research proposal for qualifying exam has turned into.
We always had problems raising calves due to sucking early spring if we penned more than one together. Course, winters aren't what they used to be, so maybe long ears are like big boobies now for heifers. hahaMy senior doe had hers used as puppy teethers before I bought her. No other damage to any goat yet, even though we had poor chickens losing toes this year.
But what is it consistently inconsistent or inconsistently inconsistent? 😛Yeah. I never got around to that stage because I can't get the colon to do anything consistent, except be inconsistent.
The correct answer was "most of my time at work is spent looking at flow, gating strategies, statistical analysis, etc." 😛 (says the person who did a flow based project)
OR you work in a liver research lab and your PI's wife runs a lab focusing on immune cell function on the floor below you and they are pro's at flow cytometric analysis and you send all the samples you've stained to them for analysis.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh and my "simple" project has become a huge monster that I'm convinced we're never going to get answers from so yeah...
Are you looking in blood? So do you need a way to see spores and not other cells?
I did a project on stallion semen. Gating was easy since the expectation was "everything died."The correct answer was "most of my time at work is spent looking at flow, gating strategies, statistical analysis, etc." 😛 (says the person who did a flow based project)
Pssshhhh, taking the easy way out. LaaaaameeeeOR you work in a liver research lab and your PI's wife runs a lab focusing on immune cell function on the floor below you and they are pro's at flow cytometric analysis and you send all the samples you've stained to them for analysis.![]()
I must say, I also adore the randomness of the end of game chat this game has taken on. I feel for the wolves. Props to no one out right yelling about unfairness etc. It was a rough go for you guys, and I hope each of you gets a chance to get revenge in a future game. 😍
I think they got their revenge against one individual in particular... 🙂I must say, I also adore the randomness of the end of game chat this game has taken on. I feel for the wolves. Props to no one out right yelling about unfairness etc. It was a rough go for you guys, and I hope each of you gets a chance to get revenge in a future game. 😍
inconsistent inconsistent for sure. no ly anywhere in sight.But what is it consistently inconsistent or inconsistently inconsistent? 😛
Haha. There are no victories without the w tally.I think they got their revenge against one individual in particular... 🙂
its the most loving sort of revenge 😉I think they got their revenge against one individual in particular... 🙂
I must say, I also adore the randomness of the end of game chat this game has taken on. I feel for the wolves. Props to no one out right yelling about unfairness etc. It was a rough go for you guys, and I hope each of you gets a chance to get revenge in a future game. 😍
The wolves were good sports, but I'm still crying. Nbd.
We had wet then weeks of windy -20. It was bad for frostbite. I was just lucky to have bred for a Feb 28th kidding and having a warm barn for them to stay in. They came close to frostbite ear tips several times, but the worst result seems to have been a bit of temporary hair loss.We always had problems raising calves due to sucking early spring if we penned more than one together. Course, winters aren't what they used to be, so maybe long ears are like big boobies now for heifers. haha
Pssshhhh, taking the easy way out. Laaaaameeee
Hey, we let them use our fluorescent microscope AND our rocker in return.
Don't work there anymore. Spent 1.5 years there though and really enjoyed it. Names that I think would be good for future dog: Kupffer, TRITC, DAPI. Lol.
I really wanted it to last longer. We were just starting to have fun with our items.The wolves were good sports, but I'm still crying. Nbd.
If you can't cry, laugh. 😛The wolves were good sports, but I'm still crying. Nbd.
What did y'all make? What were y'all planning on making?I really wanted it to last longer. We were just starting to have fun with our items.
I understand that it was quick, but most interested parties were able to have quite an enjoyable experience as a result. I would say it was overall a successI really wanted it to last longer. We were just starting to have fun
The items we made were on the spreadsheet, but slightly modified. Give me a few minutes on my phone and I'll go copy and paste them from PM.What did y'all make? What were y'all planning on making?
SAR came up with more than half of them. I enjoyed the farmdoggo team up!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As much as it can suck from an analysis standpoint, I do feel there is benefit from teaming up sometimes. Breaking thought pattern habits is freeing. hahaThe items we made were on the spreadsheet, but slightly modified. Give me a few minutes on my phone and I'll go copy and paste them from PM.
SAR came up with more than half of them. I enjoyed the farmdoggo team up!
This was seriously such a fun game. Huge shout out to my hydra LotF for being an amazing hydra partner and I think between the two of us we equalled one solid whole. It made me a lot more confident and probably improved my game a lot being able to have someone else to bounce things off of as closely as we did.
My only regret is the lack of time our items had to have fun. 😕 And that last item was supposed to be the best thing until Finn had to go and alter it 😛
My only regret is the lack of time our items had to have fun. 😕 And that last item was supposed to be the best thing until Finn had to go and alter it 😛
I'm kinda sad the one game I don't die I had a death avoidance lol.
I think tinkerer is a fantastic role for a hydra tbh. It's stressful coming up with items sometimes!The items we made were on the spreadsheet, but slightly modified. Give me a few minutes on my phone and I'll go copy and paste them from PM.
SAR came up with more than half of them. I enjoyed the farmdoggo team up!
Ninjaed. Oh look, we're both on for once! 😍The items we made were on the spreadsheet, but slightly modified. Give me a few minutes on my phone and I'll go copy and paste them from PM.
SAR came up with more than half of them. I enjoyed the farmdoggo team up!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K


