How to Get AWWay with Murder Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:clap::soexcited:

now who was chaos -_-

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Well, this means that if what I know still holdholds true, you are village. Wasn't someone saying you were neutral or something?

I was neutral. The one thing I left out was "I felt someone was looking for me." I tried to not be too obvious early on but that didn't work out so well. So that was why I really didn't mind role revealing. Last night I was converted to chaos. We had a goal of Annalise being the last lawyer standing

I've never felt so invested in a game despite being dead! So cool!

Reactions: 2 users

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: 2 users
No manatee of mine can say such things :rage:
I'm just saying that it says a lot about me when my manatee (Snowy) plays WW much, much better than I do. :laugh:

Meh, I know I'm not good at this game really at all. I never have been. No biggie. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
You broke our penis. :( Or, at least, you sucked a bunch of the awesome out of it. :oops:

Mod discretion. The items were to have one basic function and I consider "post restrction" and "seering" to be two different functions. I picked one.

I was surprised you guys never made the trophy an item.

gotta say though, STL, SOV and Lupin as early kills... not fun, not fun at all. Look at how much amusement STL brought in like 12 hours alive!

Reactions: 11 users
Two WW games under my belt. Thanks for the fun y'all.

it's STL, there's logic, guaranteed.

Might be convoluted. but there's logic. :p
There was logic! I chose someone that normally gets seen as sketch by mid game and also someone who made it to end game last game and protected them. Funny thing is that was not the strategy I was going to approach the role with until y'all forced my hand :p.