How to Get AWWay with Murder Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sam Keating quite possibly has no redeeming qualities. We won't get into everything that's wrong with him as a person because it might take too long. He always preferred to keep his hands clean of dirty work, sending people like Frank out to do his killing for him. Surrounding himself with other people kept him safe, but eventually the other murderers he hid behind we gone and the mob was free to do what they wished with his head.

Dead is Caiter - Sam Keating, a horrible person and WOLF who could not be lynched until after original wolves and could force Frank to make his kills once he found him.

It is now Night 7. Deadline is 11 pm EDT.

16 players remain
Roster:
The Law Office of Annalise Keating
3. @LetItSnow
4. @SummerTheLynx
5. @wallydo

The Courthouse
6. @genny
9. @Filly Bay

Middleton University
11. @Coopah
14. @Karabiner13
The Police Station
16. @SnowshoeDog143
17. @PrincessButterCup
18. @SARdoghandler / @LadyOtheFarm (Farmdoggo)
19. @Trilt / @PippyPony (Trippy)
20. @StartingoverVet

Wes’ Apartment
22. @SandstormDVM
23. @nyanko
24. @WeimMama
25. @Jilary

The Graveyard
8. @SummerTheLynx - Meggy
21. @nohika - Todd Denver
10. @Lupin21 - Laurel Castillo
26. @LyraGardenia
- Wallace Mahoney
15. @cheathac - Zoe Mitchell
7. @Animal Midwife - Hannah Keating
13. @bjeh - Wendy Parks
1. @Mr. Coopah - Caleb Hapstall
12. @Mad Jack - Frank Delfino

2. @Caiter92 - Sam Keating

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I just got the results (doesn't seem terribly useful): "You tap Caiter's phone and hear her talking to a man. The conversation sounds tense. She seems to want something from him, but before you can find out what their voices cut out."
Weird. I'm pretty sure that is word for word the same wiretap results I got.

that pretty much confirms a convert
Umm, more than pretty much. It's definite.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Ack a lot has happened today. I just got back from a church thing, and I'm about to be out of cell service for the next few hours. I can't catch up right now - someone has info on a conversion? I don't think Caiter can die today, in that case, so I don't want to put my vote there.

I'm not the convert. @SnowshoeDog143 did you get results about an ability being used on you N1? That was me. I started this game as village and I still am.

I didn't get notice of anything, but I forgot to submit a night action until too late so may have been missed? This is a weird comment, but I'm slightly less convinced now for other reasons that you may not be the convert.

I really think it's trippy. As if filly doesn't produce for us in like 3-4 days, she is an auto lynch. And caiter isn't that close with anyone else in this game, except maybe PBC

That's kinda why I was thinking trippy earlier.

I was thinking SOV was playing village more then kara this game, but if he has abilities and she doesn't would seem like he's chaos. Unless kara is lying about no abilities. I don't know the show though. What character would you guess most likely to be chaos?

When was the last game villagers never lynched a non-wolf?
It's very weird. As much as it makes me really happy, there is coolness in this game that I fear won't get a chance to shine if we end it as fast as it looks like we will.

It's very weird. As much as it makes me really happy, there is coolness in this game that I fear won't get a chance to shine if we end it as fast as it looks like we will.
You mean SOV won't be able to be a snowflake and have light refract off and glisten and shine like he does? :p

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Max St Vincent admits that he killed his first wife, but he promises that he wasnt guilty of killing the second. Someone thought he should pay though and when his daughter checked on him this morning, Mr St Vincent was dead from multiple stab wounds.

Dead is STL - Max St Vincent, a VILLAGER with no abilities.

It is now Day 7. Deadline is 8 pm EDT.

15 players remain
Roster:
3. @LetItSnow
5. @wallydo

The Courthouse
6. @genny
9. @Filly Bay

Middleton University
11. @Coopah
14. @Karabiner13

The Police Station
16. @SnowshoeDog143
17. @PrincessButterCup
20. @StartingoverVet

Wes’ Apartment
22. @SandstormDVM
23. @nyanko
24. @WeimMama
25. @Jilary

The Graveyard
26. @LyraGardenia
- Wallace Mahoney
13. @bjeh - Wendy Parks

4. @SummerTheLynx - Max St Vincent

Max St Vincent admits that he killed his first wife, but he promises that he wasnt guilty of killing the second. Someone thought he should pay though and when his daughter checked on him this morning, Mr St Vincent was dead from multiple stab wounds.

15 players remain
Roster:
3. @LetItSnow
5. @wallydo

The Courthouse
6. @genny
9. @Filly Bay

Middleton University
11. @Coopah
14. @Karabiner13

The Police Station
16. @SnowshoeDog143
17. @PrincessButterCup
20. @StartingoverVet

Wes’ Apartment
22. @SandstormDVM
23. @nyanko
24. @WeimMama
25. @Jilary

The Graveyard
26. @LyraGardenia
- Wallace Mahoney
13. @bjeh - Wendy Parks

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

15 players remain
Roster:
3. @LetItSnow
5. @wallydo

The Courthouse
6. @genny
9. @Filly Bay

Middleton University
11. @Coopah
14. @Karabiner13

The Police Station
16. @SnowshoeDog143
17. @PrincessButterCup
20. @StartingoverVet

Wes’ Apartment
22. @SandstormDVM
23. @nyanko
24. @WeimMama
25. @Jilary

The Graveyard
26. @LyraGardenia
- Wallace Mahoney
13. @bjeh - Wendy Parks

aw hell.

Look at STL this game, sacrificing himself twice now. Hopefully somebody was watching him. We haven't had a tracker die yet, right?

Doggo is clear, assuming normal order of operations.
Yes, we were blocked which sucks cuz only good things came from us.

This far in, I'm pretty likely to tell you straight answers when you ask. Just as a hint for next game.

Wow. Talk about harsh... sucks, STL.

I received the wire tap and tried to use it on Trippy last night and got nothing but static, so I figured that something super fishy was up there. Now that Filly has pretty much all but confirmed it...

Lynch Trippy

STL messaged me tonight (able to because we were in the same Law Office group) to discuss the game. They reasoned against Trippy earlier and it sounded like they were most suspicious of them tonight as well.

lynch trippy

RIP STL

Wow. Talk about harsh... sucks, STL.

I received the wire tap and tried to use it on Trippy tonight and got nothing but static, so I figured that something fishy was up there. Now that Filly has pretty much all but confirmed it...

Lynch Trippy
you have got to work on your phrasing girl. I know 100% you're not a wolf and the way you said this still flips my alarms.

lynch trippy

(and proud of myself for wanting to do this before filly even posted. self high five.)

lynch trippy

(and proud of myself for wanting to do this before filly even posted. self high five.)

Hehe. Same! But only cause I talked to STL tonight.

Okay, but real talk.

I'm legit your last wolf. Only convert. They went obvious, and I knew I was basically ****ed as soon as I got the notification.

But I was village - and did point out Lyra's sketchiness, and didn't get lynched as village, so I count this game as a win - but you do legitimately have a chaos in the game (a wolf asked if how many factions beyond village and wolf there was in the game - got "two" as answer), and nobody has investigated what their win condition is. It may actually be worthwhile to lynch SOV before me.

I mean not that I'd eevveerrr push a chaos lynch, but yanno. ;)

Mine cuz farmdoggo wasn't the convert and Trippy was next most likely. Hence the vote today, even though I failed to get it in on time. :(

Okay, but real talk.

I'm legit your last wolf. Only convert. They went obvious, and I knew I was basically ****ed as soon as I got the notification.

But I was village - and did point out Lyra's sketchiness, and didn't get lynched as village, so I count this game as a win - but you do legitimately have a chaos in the game (a wolf asked if how many factions beyond village and wolf there was in the game - got "two" as answer), and nobody has investigated what their win condition is. It may actually be worthwhile to lynch SOV before me.

I mean not that I'd eevveerrr push a chaos lynch, but yanno. ;)
This is interesting, given SOV's ability to find lawyers. If Trippy is the last lawyer, does everyone but the wolves win?

This is interesting, given SOV's ability to find lawyers. If Trippy is the last lawyer, does everyone but the wolves win?

Would Trippy be the last lawyer with 14 other players?

@SnowshoeDog143
do-you-want-to-build-a-snowman.jpg.500.jpg

Lynch Closed. Results Now.

Dead is Trippy - Renee Atwood, a lawyer and WOLF CONVERT who could block a player every night

VILLAGERS WIN!

Chaos survived but sadly did not achieve their win condition.

14 players remain
Final Roster:
3. @LetItSnow
5. @wallydo

The Courthouse
6. @genny
9. @Filly Bay

Middleton University
11. @Coopah
14. @Karabiner13

The Police Station
16. @SnowshoeDog143
17. @PrincessButterCup
20. @StartingoverVet

Wes’ Apartment
22. @SandstormDVM
23. @nyanko
24. @WeimMama
25. @Jilary

The Graveyard
26. @LyraGardenia
- Wallace Mahoney
13. @bjeh - Wendy Parks

19. @Trilt / @PippyPony (Trippy) - Renee Atwood

Reactions: 9 users
:D

Snowy is not a special snowflake. Instead she glistens and shines
Well, this means that if what I know still holdholds true, you are village. Wasn't someone saying you were neutral or something?