You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ice Cream WW Game Thread
Started by Lawpy
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I’m vanilla townie, mango ice cream.
Or maybe since I've just been so wrong about everything thus far, I should vote for Miz.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you ever respond to paws avout who all you’ve blocked?Or maybe since I've just been so wrong about everything thus far, I should vote for Miz.
Edit: found it. Who did you block last night?
Paws. I am a terrible blocker. Imagine if I had been protector instead though....Did you ever respond to paws avout who all you’ve blocked?
Edit: found it. Who did you block last night?
I thought yesterday you said stagg was your top wolf read yesterday unless I’m misreading? Why paws?Paws. I am a terrible blocker. Imagine if I had been protector instead though....
So you blocked the dead person?Paws. I am a terrible blocker. Imagine if I had been protector instead though....
See the probably NAI at the endYes but that doesn't mean it's not a wolf. Some mods specifically make things they like into wolves. Some mods just randomize in games like this. So I believe you're coffee ice cream, but it tells me nothing lol
Yeah, so if I'm vocal about my top wolf read and there are two wolves left, why would my top wolf read do the killing? So I picked someone else. It was between you and Paws.I thought yesterday you said stagg was your top wolf read yesterday unless I’m misreading? Why paws?
Yes, I've done that twice now. I blocked MPM the night she died too.So you blocked the dead person?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Nice lolYes, I've done that twice now. I blocked MPM the night she died too.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Stagg737 I need yo reveal
No I really don't. Is there something you've done that I should be considering?
I'll look back at voting stuff and progression, just feels odd to me when someone brings up my name but shies away from really pushing me. Kinda feels like you were gauging interest in a vote going my way but didn't want to head it yourself.
Already said what I have for genny - the blocker claim and my read of it off the top of my head. I've said she has seemed off all game, hard to parse that out from being busy unfortunately, but she is still a possibility. I just have a harder time choosing between her and MsP.
I realize I haven't been as active as past games, but when I've been here I've been pushing people and asking questions. I'm giving my reads and reasoning and actually trying to figure out who the wolves are. No, I haven't found a wolf, but neither has anybody else. I could just as easily ask you or anyone else what they've done that's been so village and there's still nothing solid other than feels.
I never voted for you because when I was here there were either other people that were higher on my list (Sporty, MPM early on, Genny) and on the day I wanted to lynch you it wasn't really an option.
There's a wolf between stagg and dubz.
Why?
@Stagg737 I need yo reveal
I'm Rocky Road, a vanillager.
This exchange bothers me:
So Genny's saying that I'm a wolf, which lines up with the above conversation. But she chose to block Paws last night and the way she worded that last quote makes it sound like she was trying to target her second choice of wolf. Before this she mentioned me and MPM as possible wolves and had said that Miz was "quickly moving up her wolfy ladder". She'd never mentioned Paws at all before stating that she'd blocked her but suddenly she thought she was more likely to be a wolf than Miz, Dubz, and Ms P? Seems like a really odd choice. Also seems like a really convenient choice since her targets have died 2 nights in a row and no one else she's blocked is currently alive.
There's also this quote that is inconsistent:
Sounds like Genny is saying that Miz is her most village read here. Seems like an odd thing to say considering she was recently saying that she was getting more suspicious of Miz.
Did you ever respond to paws avout who all you’ve blocked?
Edit: found it. Who did you block last night?
Paws. I am a terrible blocker. Imagine if I had been protector instead though....
I thought yesterday you said stagg was your top wolf read yesterday unless I’m misreading? Why paws?
Yeah, so if I'm vocal about my top wolf read and there are two wolves left, why would my top wolf read do the killing? So I picked someone else. It was between you and Paws.
So Genny's saying that I'm a wolf, which lines up with the above conversation. But she chose to block Paws last night and the way she worded that last quote makes it sound like she was trying to target her second choice of wolf. Before this she mentioned me and MPM as possible wolves and had said that Miz was "quickly moving up her wolfy ladder". She'd never mentioned Paws at all before stating that she'd blocked her but suddenly she thought she was more likely to be a wolf than Miz, Dubz, and Ms P? Seems like a really odd choice. Also seems like a really convenient choice since her targets have died 2 nights in a row and no one else she's blocked is currently alive.
There's also this quote that is inconsistent:
Or maybe since I've just been so wrong about everything thus far, I should vote for Miz.
Sounds like Genny is saying that Miz is her most village read here. Seems like an odd thing to say considering she was recently saying that she was getting more suspicious of Miz.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Are you implying you don't do these things as a wolf? 😉I realize I haven't been as active as past games, but when I've been here I've been pushing people and asking questions. I'm giving my reads and reasoning and actually trying to figure out who the wolves are. No, I haven't found a wolf, but neither has anybody else. I could just as easily ask you or anyone else what they've done that's been so village and there's still nothing solid other than feels.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Stagg737
I’m not very consistent as a villager. But I always keep my story straight as a wolf, so I don’t get questioned about my motivations. Just a tip, since you seem to be stuck on me.
I’m not very consistent as a villager. But I always keep my story straight as a wolf, so I don’t get questioned about my motivations. Just a tip, since you seem to be stuck on me.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm Green Tea ice cream, vanillager
I feel like it would be silly unbalanced for village not to have a PR tbh so I'm rolling with that for genny. Like will throw a fit if this game was put together with a 3p, 3 wolves including a PR, and no village PR.
Though it would be kind of funny for wolves to have a blocker with nothing to block lol
I feel like it would be silly unbalanced for village not to have a PR tbh so I'm rolling with that for genny. Like will throw a fit if this game was put together with a 3p, 3 wolves including a PR, and no village PR.
Though it would be kind of funny for wolves to have a blocker with nothing to block lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Soooo where are we at guys? I would still like stagg and MsP to vote first.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Stagg737 @Ms Procrastinator
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I know it doesn't matter as much since votes aren't locked in, but it would make me feel better
This is the day from hell. I’ll keep popping in as I can.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I love talking to myself at LyLo lol makes me feel good
D5 Colorful Sprinkles Lynch Tally
...


0/5 voting
Lynch close in ~4 hours
...
0/5 voting
Lynch close in ~4 hours
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm so bored I'm about to break my own plan and vote just so we don't have to sit here in silence for the next 3 hours
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lynch stagg
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Unlynch stagg
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lynch genny
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Unlynch genny
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lynch Miz
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
unlynch miz
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lynch MsP
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
unlynch msp
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
lynch dubz
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
unlynch dubz
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lynch stagg
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Can I be granted two votes? I feel I've earned it.
lynch stagg x2 for good measure
lynch stagg x2 for good measure
D5 Colorful Sprinkles and Crazy WZ Lynch Tally
Stagg (1) - WZ
genny () -
Mizzy () -
MsPro () -
WZ () -
1/5 voting
Lynch close in ~2.5 hours
Stagg (1) - WZ
genny () -
Mizzy () -
MsPro () -
WZ () -
1/5 voting
Lynch close in ~2.5 hours
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm surprised stagg didn't want to kill me earlier tbh. I thought that was our thing. How dare he bring me to LyLo 🙁
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You know what's great is that even if we get a wolf today, we still have a whole other day to get through.
I bet dead chat is cheering for the wolves now just to end the suffering. Hi dead chat, ya traitors.
I bet dead chat is cheering for the wolves now just to end the suffering. Hi dead chat, ya traitors.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I have to go see a woman about a headlamp. Don't have too much fun without me.
I really don’t like the kinda out of nowhere push on stagg especially since it’s just based on feels. It makes me uncomfortable. Headed to surgery this day sucks.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What do you mean out of nowhere?I really don’t like the kinda out of nowhere push on stagg especially since it’s just based on feels. It makes me uncomfortable. Headed to surgery this day sucks.
I can’t even begin to describe the craziness that happened at work this afternoon. I need food and a drink.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also really disappointed that Stagg hasn’t voted yet.
I got to do a last minute surgery as well! So much fun when those come out of nowhere!I really don’t like the kinda out of nowhere push on stagg especially since it’s just based on feels. It makes me uncomfortable. Headed to surgery this day sucks.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dang, sorry you guys are having rough days
@Stagg737
I’m not very consistent as a villager. But I always keep my story straight as a wolf, so I don’t get questioned about my motivations. Just a tip, since you seem to be stuck on me.
And I'll remember that going forward if you end up being village.
Though it would be kind of funny for wolves to have a blocker with nothing to block lol
Ha, I doubt they did that. Although having modded with them before I wouldn't completely put it past them.
Soooo where are we at guys? I would still like stagg and MsP to vote first.
Yea, that's not shady AT ALL. Though I do see you've voted now, so feeling a little better about that.
I'm surprised stagg didn't want to kill me earlier tbh. I thought that was our thing. How dare he bring me to LyLo 🙁
Don't worry, I'll still kill you early when I get to wolf again.
Also really disappointed that Stagg hasn’t voted yet.
Da fuq? And why are you also disappointed that I haven't voted yet?
@Ms Procrastinator , what are your thoughts on Genny and Miz?
@mizchiefmanaged , what are your thoughts on Genny?
@genny, what are your actual thoughts on Miz?
@mizchiefmanaged , what are your thoughts on Genny?
@genny, what are your actual thoughts on Miz?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 191K
