You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ice Cream WW Game Thread
Started by Lawpy
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You were on mpm...*****unlynch MsP***** because I don’t like sitting on a joke vote when I’m busy. Will try to reevaluate when I have time.
Getting this out before next appointment. Generally I would think that wolf!AM would not go gunning so quickly/get bogged down in two separate arguments but honestly I can’t even say that anymore since he made a huge deal over that Nav bet a few games back and then was a wolf. Have her leaning slightttttlllyyyy not wolf atm. But I’m still debating on that.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Apparently my phone now autocorrects MPM to MsP. That’s fun.You were on mpm...
*****unlynxh MPM*****
welcome to towncoreGetting this out before next appointment. Generally I would think that wolf!AM would not go gunning so quickly/get bogged down in two separate arguments but honestly I can’t even say that anymore since he made a huge deal over that Nav bet a few games back and then was a wolf. Have her leaning slightttttlllyyyy not wolf atm. But I’m still debating on that.
****************
I support the FTFlushy gifs

****************
I support the FTFlushy gifs
****************
Well I'm currently studying for a test and goofing off but from what I've gathered you and ftf seem convinced that Nav is a wolf. What happens if he flips village?Whatcha thinking? Has it helped you form leans on people?
Reevaluation. Do you think Nav's village?Well I'm currently studying for a test and goofing off but from what I've gathered you and ftf seem convinced that Nav is a wolf. What happens if he flips village?
I've just skimmed through it. I'll provide more insight once I finish my exam.Reevaluation. Do you think Nav's village?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Animal Midwife who are your village reads right now
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Also. I am in need of a tally.
FTF, miz, and possibly Coop.@Animal Midwife who are your village reads right now
I thought I'd leave it up to Lawpy since he's huge on everything being current, but I see memes are more important. 😛Also. I am in need of a tally.
Unofficial D1 It's not Sundae Lynch Tally
Coops () -
Mizzy (1) - Barky
WZ (2) - Sporty, kras
Stagg (1) - genny
mpm () -
FTF () -
AM (2) - nyans, Nav
Nav (2) - AM, FTF
8/14 voting
~3.5 hours till lynch close
Coops () -
Mizzy (1) - Barky
WZ (2) - Sporty, kras
Stagg (1) - genny
mpm () -
FTF () -
AM (2) - nyans, Nav
Nav (2) - AM, FTF
8/14 voting
~3.5 hours till lynch close
Some thoughts
I didn't like how wishy washy sporty was about dubz but is still voting her so will keep an eye out there
Also don't like how FTF is following AM's vote and reasoning and not really saying anything new and since Miz isn't totally sketching me out rn I'll
unlynch miz
lynch FTF
I didn't like how wishy washy sporty was about dubz but is still voting her so will keep an eye out there
Also don't like how FTF is following AM's vote and reasoning and not really saying anything new and since Miz isn't totally sketching me out rn I'll
unlynch miz
lynch FTF
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do you mean by not adding anything new?Some thoughts
I didn't like how wishy washy sporty was about dubz but is still voting her so will keep an eye out there
Also don't like how FTF is following AM's vote and reasoning and not really saying anything new and since Miz isn't totally sketching me out rn I'll
unlynch miz
lynch FTF
About nav and how his whole reasoning for voting him was also his supposed tellWhat do you mean by not adding anything new?
So who are you current village reads?About nav and how his whole reasoning for voting him was also his supposed tell
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dang, I should stop contributing to the lack of votes
lynch nav
lynch nav
You and coop. A lot of people haven't said enough yet for me to really decide one way or the otherSo who are you current village reads?
Why?Dang, I should stop contributing to the lack of votes
lynch nav
What the actual frick? I argue with am, do a super suspicious change of mind in thread and I've heard nothing but yeah coops totes village. This is bull****You and coop. A lot of people haven't said enough yet for me to really decide one way or the other
Also lynch barks because I didn't like that lynch reasoning
No thoughts on Nav?You and coop. A lot of people haven't said enough yet for me to really decide one way or the other
Alright so I'm honestly not feeling AM or Nav rn. Their argument feels meh to me. I'm not getting much out of it, but at least people are talking. It feels like this argument has no purpose really. You voted for each other, cool we get it, got anything else to say? Ya know? Feels like v/v
I'm actually gonna disagree with barky about ftf. If I had voted earlier it probably would have been him. I think that his thing about voting earlier was weird and it did make me nervous initially, but I think he has been contributing pretty well and him talking more pushed him down my list.
I'm actually gonna disagree with barky about ftf. If I had voted earlier it probably would have been him. I think that his thing about voting earlier was weird and it did make me nervous initially, but I think he has been contributing pretty well and him talking more pushed him down my list.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Because I'm interested to see what happens with a broken tieWhy?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Also 100% forgot about time zones and thought I would be around for the last hour of lynch, now I'm not sure I will be 

Why him over the others on the tie then?Because I'm interested to see what happens with a broken tie
Sucks not being in the "right" timezone huh?Also 100% forgot about time zones and thought I would be around for the last hour of lynch, now I'm not sure I will be![]()
So uh when people are transparently sketchy I feel less motivation to lynch them... as long as they contribute to the discussion enough to be useful/don't do something to scare me down the lineWhat the actual frick? I argue with am, do a super suspicious change of mind in thread and I've heard nothing but yeah coops totes village. This is bull****
I have you at - meh... I have most people at meh haha, but that vote switch is something that I don't think I'd ever have the guts to do, village or wolf and feels more of a personal thing than being affiliation indicative imo.
Can you say again why the switch?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I never trust Nav and I feel like he would make those arguments no matter what his affiliation isNo thoughts on Nav?
If you had to choose between village amd wolf in a flash moment, what category would you stick Nav under?I never trust Nav and I feel like he would make those arguments no matter what his affiliation is
I was actually thinking this earlier as well.Also don't like how FTF is following AM's vote and reasoning and not really saying anything new and since Miz isn't totally sketching me out rn I'll
So uh when people are transparently sketchy I feel less motivation to lynch them... as long as they contribute to the discussion enough to be useful/don't do something to scare me down the line
I have you at - meh... I have most people at meh haha, but that vote switch is something that I don't think I'd ever have the guts to do, village or wolf and feels more of a personal thing than being affiliation indicative imo.
Can you say again why the switch?
^Because I have a bias and am trying to evaluate in light of it.
Official D1 It's not Sundae Lynch Tally
Coops () -
Mizzy () -
WZ (2) - Sporty, kras
Stagg (1) - genny
mpm () -
FTF (1) - Barky
AM (2) - nyans, Nav
Nav (3) - AM, FTF, WZ
Barky (1) - Coops
10/14 voting
~3 hours till lynch close
Coops () -
Mizzy () -
WZ (2) - Sporty, kras
Stagg (1) - genny
mpm () -
FTF (1) - Barky
AM (2) - nyans, Nav
Nav (3) - AM, FTF, WZ
Barky (1) - Coops
10/14 voting
~3 hours till lynch close
Last edited:
If I had to at this specific moment in time I'd say villageIf you had to choose between village amd wolf in a flash moment, what category would you stick Nav under?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Nah I just forgot to adjustSucks not being in the "right" timezone huh?

Official D1 It's not Sundae Lynch Tally
Coops () -
Mizzy () -
WZ (2) - Sporty, kras
Stagg (1) - genny
mpm () -
FTF (1) - Barky
AM (2) - nyans, Nav
Nav (3) - AM, FTF, WZ
Barky (1) - Coops
10/14 voting
~3 hours till lynch close
FTFY 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm reading AM village and miz leaning slightly that way tooWhy him over the others on the tie then?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The other involved person is my strongest village read by far 😉Why him over the others on the tie then?
Official D1 It's not Sundae Lynch Tally
Coops () -
Mizzy () -
WZ (2) - Sporty, kras
Stagg (1) - genny
mpm () -
FTF (1) - Barky
AM (2) - nyans, Nav
Nav (3) - AM, FTF, WZ
Barky (1) - Coops
10/14 voting
~3 hours till lynch close
Coops () -
Mizzy () -
WZ (2) - Sporty, kras
Stagg (1) - genny
mpm () -
FTF (1) - Barky
AM (2) - nyans, Nav
Nav (3) - AM, FTF, WZ
Barky (1) - Coops
10/14 voting
~3 hours till lynch close
Sorry for duplicate. my phone accidentally quoted rather than fixing original tally 

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
There's such a thing as too wolf to be wolf you know. Erratic behavior isn't necessarily wolfyWhat the actual frick? I argue with am, do a super suspicious change of mind in thread and I've heard nothing but yeah coops totes village. This is bull****
do you want people to Lynch you?I just really hate people reading me so village especially on thread very verbally over and overThere's such a thing as too wolf to be wolf you know. Erratic behavior isn't necessarily wolfydo you want people to Lynch you?
unlynch mom
lynch FTF
lynch FTF
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SPORTY IS PLAYING!?!?!?!
Lynch Sporty
Trying to catch up now
Lynch Sporty
Trying to catch up now
Why?unlynch mom
lynch FTF
It's D1, had to start somewhere...And this -v- was as good a reason as any
Unofficial D1 It's not Sundae Lynch Tally
Coops () -
Mizzy () -
WZ (1) - kras
Stagg (1) - genny
mpm () -
FTF (2) - Barky, Sporty
AM (2) - nyans, Nav
Nav (3) - AM, FTF, WZ
Barky (1) - Coops
Sporty (1) - Stagg
11/14 voting
Missing: @mizchiefmanaged @mypetmoose @Ms Procrastinator
~1 hour till lynch close
Coops () -
Mizzy () -
WZ (1) - kras
Stagg (1) - genny
mpm () -
FTF (2) - Barky, Sporty
AM (2) - nyans, Nav
Nav (3) - AM, FTF, WZ
Barky (1) - Coops
Sporty (1) - Stagg
11/14 voting
Missing: @mizchiefmanaged @mypetmoose @Ms Procrastinator
~1 hour till lynch close
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 30K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 186K