You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ice Cream WW Game Thread
Started by Lawpy
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Unofficial D1 It's not Sundae Lynch Tally
Coops () -
Mizzy () -
WZ (1) - kras
Stagg (1) - genny
mpm () -
FTF (2) - Barky, Sporty
AM (2) - nyans, Nav
Nav (3) - AM, FTF, WZ
Barky (1) - Coops
Sporty (1) - Stagg
11/14 voting
@Navilly you are in the lead
Missing: miz, mpm, MsP
~45 minutes till lynch close
Coops () -
Mizzy () -
WZ (1) - kras
Stagg (1) - genny
mpm () -
FTF (2) - Barky, Sporty
AM (2) - nyans, Nav
Nav (3) - AM, FTF, WZ
Barky (1) - Coops
Sporty (1) - Stagg
11/14 voting
@Navilly you are in the lead
Missing: miz, mpm, MsP
~45 minutes till lynch close
unlynch mom
lynch FTF
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
###Lynch wz###
Not a fan of the leading wagons. Trying something else to see how it goes
Not a fan of the leading wagons. Trying something else to see how it goes
I’m actually okay with where my vote is. Will post thoughts in a couple minutes once I’m at my comp.
What bothering you about dubz?###Lynch wz###
Not a fan of the leading wagons. Trying something else to see how it goes
This is complete and total WIFOM and you know it’s total WIFOM. You psychoabalyze yourself to the extreme and do exactly what we wouldn’t expect wolf you to do because it’s too “wolfy.” So you would absolutely be the sort to use a tell and then throw this back at us.(If you honestly think I have a tell at this point and don’t intentionally change it up, you underestimate how much I retroactively psychoanalyse my own play)
I like this.That's true of many players who are active and have good reads when they are village. But my point was really the next post. And n=1 isn't a strong argument for a wolf tell imo, unless you have examples other than Camp that you haven't mentioned.
This actually gives me good feels. Would draw too much attention for a wolf to do this purposefully.You know what? Never mind unlynch AM
However this makes me uncomfortable because it’s reminiscent of last game and you’re a good enough wolf to use this to solidify village points. This is more for me to remember later.I just really hate people reading me so village especially on thread very verbally over and over
Leaning AM and WZ village for now.
Of the leading bandwagons I have the most feels for flushy and Nav. Would like to hear more from stagg, sporty, genny but I doubt that’ll happen today and I’d rather not start a last minute bandwagon.
This is a total paranoia/wifom vote
******lynch nav******
Forecast has a high chance of waffles.
Official D1 It's not Sundae Lynch Tally
Coops () -
Mizzy () -
WZ (2) - kras, mpm
Stagg (1) - genny
mpm () -
FTF (2) - Barky, Sporty
AM (2) - nyans, Nav
Nav (4) - AM, FTF, WZ, mizzy
Barky (1) - Coops
Sporty (1) - Stagg
13/14 voting
@Navilly you are in the lead
Missing: @Ms Procrastinator
~17 minutes till lynch close
Coops () -
Mizzy () -
WZ (2) - kras, mpm
Stagg (1) - genny
mpm () -
FTF (2) - Barky, Sporty
AM (2) - nyans, Nav
Nav (4) - AM, FTF, WZ, mizzy
Barky (1) - Coops
Sporty (1) - Stagg
13/14 voting
@Navilly you are in the lead
Missing: @Ms Procrastinator
~17 minutes till lynch close
and we're
Done with daddy duty. Sporty sounded like she was just agreeing with other people and throwing in a question or two to sound like she was contributing more. She's in my sketch pile.
I could also go for a Dubz vote, but I'd like to hear @mypetmoose 's reasoning before saying more.
Am also fine with a Nav/FTF/AM flip given the conversations from earlier.
Am also fine with a Nav/FTF/AM flip given the conversations from earlier.
I could also go for a Dubz vote, but I'd like to hear @mypetmoose 's reasoning before saying more.
Am also fine with a Nav/FTF/AM flip given the conversations from earlier.
Legit tempted to switch to flushy to get rid of these disturbing gifs.
That would cost you your village read, if serious.Legit tempted to switch to flushy to get rid of these disturbing gifs.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Legit tempted to switch to flushy to get rid of these disturbing gifs.
Unless you want to try something exciting like dying for being the tiemaker.
Unless you want to try something exciting like dying for being the tiemaker.
backand we're
It was a joke. I’m not that petty.That would cost you your village read, if serious.
But when did I ever call him village?
WTF are these gifs....
Nailed it.
List time
List time
When you opted to pursue Nav?It was a joke. I’m not that petty.
But when did I ever call him village?
FTFlushy gifs softly amuse and perplex the Lawpy 😕
Oh and
Lynch Closed. Results Softly Pending
Lynch Closed. Results Softly Pending
Just means I have slightly more feels for Nav and a Nav flip will give me more info on flushy. I tunnel flushy a lot. Village Nav makes village flushy more likely to me.When you opted to pursue Nav?
Official D1 It's not Sundae Lynch Tally
Please check your votes
Coops () -
Mizzy () -
WZ (2) - kras, mpm
Stagg (1) - genny
mpm () -
FTF (2) - Barky, Sporty
AM (2) - nyans, Nav
Nav (4) - AM, FTF, WZ, mizzy
Barky (1) - Coops
Sporty (1) - Stagg
13/14 voting
@Navilly you are in the lead
Missing: @Ms Procrastinator
Lynch closed
Please check your votes
Coops () -
Mizzy () -
WZ (2) - kras, mpm
Stagg (1) - genny
mpm () -
FTF (2) - Barky, Sporty
AM (2) - nyans, Nav
Nav (4) - AM, FTF, WZ, mizzy
Barky (1) - Coops
Sporty (1) - Stagg
13/14 voting
@Navilly you are in the lead
Missing: @Ms Procrastinator
Lynch closed
TOWNCORE VERSION 1
Dr. ForgotToFlush, M.D.
Scrubwife
mizchiefmanaged
FINE FOR NOW
Stagg737
nyanko
DUbz
Pippy
Miranda
sTaringDuck.gif
barks
genny
Ms Procrastinator
kraskadva
Woofin'
Nav
Sporty
mpm
[redacted]
Coopah
Dr. ForgotToFlush, M.D.
Scrubwife
mizchiefmanaged
FINE FOR NOW
Stagg737
nyanko
DUbz
Pippy
Miranda
sTaringDuck.gif
barks
genny
Ms Procrastinator
kraskadva
Woofin'
Nav
Sporty
mpm
[redacted]
Coopah
Just means I have slightly more feels for Nav and a Nav flip will give me more info on flushy. I tunnel flushy a lot. Village Nav makes village flushy more likely to me.
Why is that?
Wolf!Nav would also mean village!FTF though, yes?Just means I have slightly more feels for Nav and a Nav flip will give me more info on flushy. I tunnel flushy a lot. Village Nav makes village flushy more likely to me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry, just got back. I was reading to my little cousin. My reasoning is primarily because I wanted to try putting pressure on someone else to see who would flinch. I also have no major feelings for the main wagons at this point in time. Plus, I always get a little creeped out when I feel like someone is making *too* much sense.I could also go for a Dubz vote, but I'd like to hear @mypetmoose 's reasoning before saying more.
Am also fine with a Nav/FTF/AM flip given the conversations from earlier.
FTFlushy gifs softly amuse and perplex the Lawpy 😕![]()
Wolf Nav would make you almost certainly village. I’d remain unsure about flushy just because of how rapidly he jumped on the Nav vote after you started it. I can’t imaging a wolf jumping on a village lynch that fast but I sure as hell can see a wolf jumping on a wolf lynch that early. Does flushy bus?Wolf!Nav would also mean village!FTF though, yes?
ETA: sure could also make him village but it wouldn’t put him as definitively in one pile or another.
Wolf Nav would make you almost certainly village. I’d remain unsure about flushy just because of how rapidly he jumped on the Nav vote after you started it. I can’t imaging a wolf jumping on a village lynch that fast but I sure as hell can see a wolf jumping on a wolf lynch that early. Does flushy bus?
thing is bussing doesnt rlly make sense there for me does it?
It's just as easy to play that situation in reverse and side with Nav instead of Midwife
bussing is shortsighted as a play there
It's just as easy to play that situation in reverse and side with Nav instead of Midwife
bussing is shortsighted as a play there
Did she say something to make you feel like this?Plus, I always get a little creeped out when I feel like someone is making *too* much sense.
I suppose if the other wolf is on the verge of being a lost cause. Like he wouldn't bus for the sake of it (unless he forgets to move his vote 😡), but he's also not afraid to explore whatever is best for the pack rather than one individual wolf.Wolf Nav would make you almost certainly village. I’d remain unsure about flushy just because of how rapidly he jumped on the Nav vote after you started it. I can’t imaging a wolf jumping on a village lynch that fast but I sure as hell can see a wolf jumping on a wolf lynch that early. Does flushy bus?
I do agree with that. But I feel in general you’re a lot more apt to side with AM than Nav.thing is bussing doesnt rlly make sense there for me does it?
It's just as easy to play that situation in reverse and side with Nav instead of Midwife
bussing is shortsighted as a play there
Then I’ll withhold judgement for now.I suppose if the other wolf is on the verge of being a lost cause. Like he wouldn't bus for the sake of it (unless he forgets to move his vote 😡), but he's also not afraid to explore whatever is best for the pack rather than one individual wolf.
I do agree with that. But I feel in general you’re a lot more apt to side with AM than Nav.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Pressure on me when I said I wasn't going to be here for the last hour of lynch. Excellent plan.Sorry, just got back. I was reading to my little cousin. My reasoning is primarily because I wanted to try putting pressure on someone else to see who would flinch. I also have no major feelings for the main wagons at this point in time. Plus, I always get a little creeped out when I feel like someone is making *too* much sense.
Pressure on me when I said I wasn't going to be here for the last hour of lynch. Excellent plan.
Can we please stop? It's honestly clogging the thread and making me not want to read the thread
Gone and eaten is @Navilly , Cherry Ice Cream and a Vanilla Townie
It is now Night 1.
Player Roster
0. @Dr. ForgotToFlush
1. @kraskadva
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @Ms Procrastinator
4. @mizchiefmanaged
5. @nyanko
6. @SportPonies
7. @WildZoo
8. @genny
9. @Barkley13
10. @Stagg737
12. @mypetmoose
13. @Coopah
Eaten
11. Navs, cherry and vanilla townie
Can we please stop? It's honestly clogging the thread and making me not want to read the thread
(I'll just spoiler them)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
God dammit AM why can't you be right for me just once
I think regardless of flip though, I'll be looking into Sporty more. I just can't get a good feel for her and idk why.
sheesh
midwife what the hell
midwife what the hell
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hmmmsheesh
midwife what the hell
Bleh. I have no idea why he was playing like that as village, but noting that appearantly he just really can't read me.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 30K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 186K