-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Illinois C/O 2028
Started by eleanor713
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Mid to late January. You've got a good 2-3 weeks of waiting left.Does anyone know when interview invitations are sent out?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes.Does Illinois cvm require Fall transcripts to be sent now? (Before Interviews)
I would not assume so since they provide a document stating their timeline. As soon as your grades are finalized, order them and have them sent....will we receive a request for them to be sent?
Marlee Day
Full Member
Do y’all think there is a chance we will hear this week?
eleanor713
Full Member
Last year was on the 13th so maybe this Friday if anything
They should be official so they know that the transcripts are legit.Are the fall/summer transcripts supposed to be official transcripts? I would imagine so since they want them mailed but I figured I’d ask to see if anyone has successfully just sent unofficial.
ohnaurcleo
Full Member
I just called today and asked if it was okay if they were mailed electronically, and they said yes. Send it to [email protected]
Thank you so much!I just called today and asked if it was okay if they were mailed electronically, and they said yes. Send it to [email protected]
eleanor713
Full Member
Last year was on zoom. I’d imagine the same for this year
eleanor713
Full Member
Do we think we’re going to hear today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Marlee Day
Full Member
I hope soDo we think we’re going to hear today?
I hope so, but I also don't 😅 I'm excited but so nervous!Do we think we’re going to hear today?
Marlee Day
Full Member
I hope we hear on Tuesday! I believe they are closed tomorrow. This is the last school I will hear from about interviews.🤞🏽
Marlee Day
Full Member
Do we think today is the day?
Do we think today is the day?
I certainly hope so!
I hope so!!!!Do we think today is the day?
ohnaurcleo
Full Member
I really hope so, I am so nervous I am just checking my email 24/7 lol (me literally for the 4 months of this process)
This is how I keep checking my inbox waiting for Illinois today
sameeeee 🤣
Marlee Day
Full Member
What time did everything come out last year?
I creeped the page for C/O 2027 and people posted about getting interview invites on Jan 13th at 4:40pm lol. So If we don't hear by 5:00 (when they close) we aren't hearing today.What time did everything come out last year?
Marlee Day
Full Member
We might not hear until next week😥 According to old posts, they sometimes informed people towards the end of January (around the 25th). I hope it is sooner rather than later…
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
February 1st, so before we interview but not before we hear backDo we have to send them our transcripts before we hear back about interviews? On that page someone sent it said they’re due February 1st so I’d assume not, right?
I sent my transcript via mail on like January 3rd and I have yet to receive an email that they go it. Should I reach out? Parchment said it could take 15 business days…
They won't reach out to you to let you know they got it so you have to ask them. I emailed them the other day about it and they responded within the day!I sent my transcript via mail on like January 3rd and I have yet to receive an email that they go it. Should I reach out? Parchment said it could take 15 business days…
Thanks! I’ll send them an email today. Do you have the email you used to ask?
I believe they are online via Zoom. I hope that soon they give out interview decisions so we can know for certain!Are interviews in person for Illinois?
eleanor713
Full Member
OOS interview invite! Feb 19 seems so late!!
OOS rejection 🙂
My fifth rejection
My fifth rejection
OOS interview!
pradthngam
Full Member
OOS interview
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futurevetstudenterika
Full Member
OOS interview invite!!!! i’m so beyond excited, congrats to everyone else!
futuredogtor-2028
New Member
OOS interview! Most anxious I've ever been when they sent an email 10 minutes after my Michigan State rejection lol
eleanor713
Full Member
Same here!!OOS interview! Most anxious I've ever been when they sent an email 10 minutes after my Michigan State rejection lol
Marlee Day
Full Member
OOS rejection