Illinois C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Happy Holidays!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know when interview invitations are sent out?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
....will we receive a request for them to be sent?
I would not assume so since they provide a document stating their timeline. As soon as your grades are finalized, order them and have them sent

Are the fall/summer transcripts supposed to be official transcripts? I would imagine so since they want them mailed but I figured I’d ask to see if anyone has successfully just sent unofficial.

Do y’all think there is a chance we will hear this week?

Last year was on the 13th so maybe this Friday if anything

Do transcripts have to be mailed? On the website it says mail but on the checklist it says mail or electronic. I sent mine electronically the other day.

Are the fall/summer transcripts supposed to be official transcripts? I would imagine so since they want them mailed but I figured I’d ask to see if anyone has successfully just sent unofficial.
They should be official so they know that the transcripts are legit.

I know that interview invites haven't been sent out yet, but are interviews in person or virtual? I'm assuming in-person since they are only doing them over one day, but I feel like that may be a misguided assumption...

Members don't see this ad :)
If they were planning on sending invites out today, do you think we'd hear today even with the bad snow storm?

I hope we hear on Tuesday! I believe they are closed tomorrow. This is the last school I will hear from about interviews.🤞🏽

Reactions: 4 users
I really hope so, I am so nervous I am just checking my email 24/7 lol (me literally for the 4 months of this process)

Reactions: 2 users
This is how I keep checking my inbox waiting for Illinois today

1705438971242.png

• Haha
What time did everything come out last year?
I creeped the page for C/O 2027 and people posted about getting interview invites on Jan 13th at 4:40pm lol. So If we don't hear by 5:00 (when they close) we aren't hearing today.

I forgot about timezones for a sec there and thought "isn't that now'

• Haha
We might not hear until next week😥 According to old posts, they sometimes informed people towards the end of January (around the 25th). I hope it is sooner rather than later…

Just put me out of my misery already

Reactions: 5 users
Do we have to send them our transcripts before we hear back about interviews? On that page someone sent it said they’re due February 1st so I’d assume not, right?

Do we have to send them our transcripts before we hear back about interviews? On that page someone sent it said they’re due February 1st so I’d assume not, right?
February 1st, so before we interview but not before we hear back

I sent my transcript via mail on like January 3rd and I have yet to receive an email that they go it. Should I reach out? Parchment said it could take 15 business days…

I sent my transcript via mail on like January 3rd and I have yet to receive an email that they go it. Should I reach out? Parchment said it could take 15 business days…
They won't reach out to you to let you know they got it so you have to ask them. I emailed them the other day about it and they responded within the day!

OOS interview invite! Feb 19 seems so late!!

OOS invite! Honestly I was so unconfident going into this application cycle but I got 4/6 and 4/5 that have interviews, so... I really need to get ahold of my anxiety because I was basically shaking in my Purdue Interview today

Reactions: 3 users
IS interview invite! Beyond ecstatic and grateful!

OOS interview! Most anxious I've ever been when they sent an email 10 minutes after my Michigan State rejection lol

Reactions: 6 users