Inconceivable! The Official Princess Bride WW Thread

Started by Foxhunter
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
?

I've looked back through the thread, but why is jj so suspicious? I thought swings investigated her already.

Her investigation was blocked, and there has been information distributed that strongly suggests she is wolfie.
 
so confused by the swings "." post....

but I guess if there is info I will go with it for now since it is all there is...

lynch jj

it's not a 100% - disclaimer - but highly suggestive.
also, I was attacked last night but its not that easy wolfies :meanie: so I think that I am on the right track since they tried to take me out last night
 
This has got to be the single most frustrating game I have ever played. Either there are no seering items (I haven't seen any) or our seers (or seers...I only know of one) are the unluckiest seers ever.

Lynch jj

Reminds me of when DocE was talking about how too much seering leads people to be dependent on it as opposed to going with gut feelings. I feel like many of us, including me, have been guilty of that this game :/
 
Sorry guys. Someone stretched me and I was silenced the last day/night cycle.

Those suspicious of me - I'm not a wolf, for what it's worth. I'm a villager, albeit with a (now) useless role. I'll reveal it if you want.

Going to go with lynch jj since we really don't have any better prospects.
 
lynch JJ

I really wish I would get an item. I don't think I have received a single item in the last three games I played.
 
This has got to be the single most frustrating game I have ever played. Either there are no seering items (I haven't seen any) or our seers (or seers...I only know of one) are the unluckiest seers ever.

Or they've been converted. 👎


it's not a 100% - disclaimer - but highly suggestive.
also, I was attacked last night but its not that easy wolfies :meanie: so I think that I am on the right track since they tried to take me out last night

Even though both of your lists pretty much include everyone left as being suspicious 🙂rolleyes🙂, you did both have jj at the top of them. If you were attacked and something obviously seems up with swings, there is a good possibility that you were on to something. Of course, that also seems like a pretty stupid thing for the wolves to do so maybe it's too easy. :shrug:

But since that's the best we have (and a blocked investigation from a couple nights ago) ....lynch jj :xf::xf:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All I remember hearing is that her investigation was blocked. Is there other information available?

I feel like jj is the obvious choice at this point. Lynch JJ unless something changes.

There is other info but it definitely shouldn't be shared on the thread.
 
Also I think swings is silenced. So yeah between them trying to kill me and silencing swings I'd say we're probably on the right track. Or we are completely off and the real wolves are trying to make it look like we're on the right track, but I really don't think this is the case with how few players are left in the game.
 
Also I think swings is silenced. So yeah between them trying to kill me and silencing swings I'd say we're probably on the right track. Or we are completely off and the real wolves are trying to make it look like we're on the right track, but I really don't think this is the case with how few players are left in the game.

Agreed. And yeah, don't share the information if it's not wise, I was just hoping there was more to go off of. But without anything even semi-solid on anyone else, I think JJ is a safe choice.
 
Krist, you can't have it both ways. You're saying there's reason to lynch JJ and you won't share it, but oh yeah, it's not conclusive so don't hold me responsible. I'd love to be the wolf that could get people aboard that bus.

Either share your info or expect me to vote to lynch you if this doesn't pan out.

Here's hoping you're right!

***lynch JJ***
 
Krist, you can't have it both ways. You're saying there's reason to lynch JJ and you won't share it, but oh yeah, it's not conclusive so don't hold me responsible. I'd love to be the wolf that could get people aboard that bus.

Either share your info or expect me to vote to lynch you if this doesn't pan out.

Here's hoping you're right!

***lynch JJ***

Ill share if you want but it would only help the wolves. It's not as definitive as Jj got seered and came back as bad, that's the only reason I say it's not 100% . If she isn't a wolf ill gladly share our reasoning and you can lynch me away.
 
For what feels like the first time, the villagers gather in agreement to lynch a non-audience member! Krist casts the first vote, and all follow suit.
You have killed JJ, the infamous 6-fingered man, Count Tyrone Rugen.

Cliffs of Insanity
1. nohika
2. Philliab
3. equineconstant
4. Escalla -The Albino- 100% convertible.
5. krist
6. PP - Yellin, Chief Enforcer of Florin
7. swings
8. Dwin - Audience

The Fire Swamp
1. Lissarae06 the Original ROUS- maimer and conversion specialist
2. That redhead
3. Minnerbelle- Audience
4. cuitlamiztli- The King- 50% of Buttercup's protection.
5. FHbrother- the grandfather/narrator
6. D4L- audience
7. WTF
8. Samoa

The Pit of Despair
1. dyachei - Buttercup
2. The LIS Reincarnated
3. devyn
4. FFM- Audience Member
5.wldlfstdnt
6. jjohnston - Count Tyrone Rugen Killer extraordinaire!

Castle of Florin
1. kakuru Vizzini- protector of wolves
2. Lupin- Audience member
4. Wolfspeaker - Miracle Max
5. kaydubs - Audience member


Guilder
1. orca2011- Audience Member
2.Kpowell- Audience Member
3.Alors- Impressive Clergyman- 4 roles potentially revealed.
4.RoJo -Audience Member
 
Ok so last night they tried to take out swings and I because we were on to them, so I'm going to be bold and ask that if anyone has a protective ability to please protect swings, I'm covered again! 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Night closed. Results pending. May be a while because I'm in the middle of passaging cells.
 
sorry... still at work. only took a 15 minute lunch break. headed home now will do it as soon as i get home.
 
The villagers awake to find the body or wldlfstdnt, the lovable grandson who didn't want to hear a kissing story, lifeless at the edge of the cliffs of insanity, maimed to death by a horde of ROUSs. Lynch Deadline- 9:30 PM unless there are strong objections

Cliffs of Insanity
1. nohika
2. Philliab
3. equineconstant
4. Escalla -The Albino- 100% convertible.
5. krist
6. PP - Yellin, Chief Enforcer of Florin
7. swings
8. Dwin - Audience

The Fire Swamp
1. Lissarae06 the Original ROUS- maimer and conversion specialist
2. That redhead
3. Minnerbelle- Audience
4. cuitlamiztli- The King- 50% of Buttercup's protection.
5. FHbrother- the grandfather/narrator
6. D4L- audience
7. WTF
8. Samoa

The Pit of Despair
1. dyachei - Buttercup
2. The LIS Reincarnated
3. devyn
4. FFM- Audience Member
5.wldlfstdnt- The Grandson- could PM his mother and grandfather.
6. jjohnston - Count Tyrone Rugen Killer extraordinaire!

Castle of Florin
1. kakuru Vizzini- protector of wolves
2. Lupin- Audience member
4. Wolfspeaker - Miracle Max
5. kaydubs - Audience member


Guilder
1. orca2011- Audience Member
2.Kpowell- Audience Member
3.Alors- Impressive Clergyman- 4 roles potentially revealed.
4.RoJo -Audience Member
 
Dang it! ####lynch EC### same logic behind JJ

I'm hesitant since I don't have any of the information that you seem to, but you were on the right track with JJ so I'd be willing to trust you on this. I also find Nohika on the suspicious side but then again I always do (sorry nohika😛)

Lynch EC. Studying for a tox exam but I will pop back on sometime before the lynch deadline to see if there's anything else that becomes available.
 
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS I KNEW JJ WAS A WOLF JEEZZZ took long enough!!!
oh and.. :hello: hey y'all I'm back!
Got maimed by a ROUS again.. of course.
We're obviously on the right track... but EC isn't a wolf.

I'm gonna go with a toss up of nohika and phillab.
Either one or both of them are wolves I'm pretty sure.

sooooo eenie meenie miny moe lynch nohika
 
Nohika has been suspicious in my mind for one reason in particular.

Way back in the thread, cuit vouched for her. Since cuit vouched someone outside of her group, it seemed pretty obvious that she was either a seer (nope), had access to a seer, or had a linked role

Cuit was then killed, and turned out to be part of Buttercup's protection. Linked role even more likely.

If I was a wolf, you had better believe I would either kill or convert that other half so I could eventually kill Buttercup. And then Buttercup winds up dead after one (actually it may have been two) nights with no kills.

lynch nohika
 
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS I KNEW JJ WAS A WOLF JEEZZZ took long enough!!!
oh and.. :hello: hey y'all I'm back!
Got maimed by a ROUS again.. of course.
We're obviously on the right track... but EC isn't a wolf.

I'm gonna go with a toss up of nohika and phillab.
Either one or both of them are wolves I'm pretty sure.

sooooo eenie meenie miny moe lynch nohika

dang I was wrong about, ok. unlynch EC, lynch nohika

based on the info I shared with you, swings, samoas not a wofl. Nohika is definitely suspicious though 👍
 
dang I was wrong about, ok. unlynch EC, lynch nohika

based on the info I shared with you, swings, samoas not a wofl. Nohika is definitely suspicious though 👍

oh yeah forgot bout that. Okay well I think nohika is definitely a good choice.
Also would like to thank you for asking protection for me last night... and I would like to throw it out there that it would be awesome if whoever has a protection item to protect me please and thank you 🙂
 
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS I KNEW JJ WAS A WOLF JEEZZZ took long enough!!!
oh and.. :hello: hey y'all I'm back!
Got maimed by a ROUS again.. of course.
We're obviously on the right track... but EC isn't a wolf.

I'm gonna go with a toss up of nohika and phillab.
Either one or both of them are wolves I'm pretty sure.

sooooo eenie meenie miny moe lynch nohika

Sigh.

As people have figured out, yes I was cuit's other half. I don't know why Buttercup died - the mods wouldn't tell me when I asked. Since we were both 50%, I'm guessing Buttercup could've been killed with only me remaining. I have no proof, either way. I haven't been converted (though I doubt anyone is going to believe me). I haven't had any items the entire game. Been stretched/silenced. That's about it.

Just FYI, do you think if I was a converted wolf I'd be STUPID enough to kill the person I'd be protecting? It'd be the perfect cover, to keep both Buttercup and cuit alive. I'm not known for being a stupid wolf. Ai yai yai. When I'm cleared through death, you guys better check out who jumped on my bandwagon.

Geez. I've been lynched like four times (more? I lost track) as a villager and once as a wolf.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sigh.

As people have figured out, yes I was cuit's other half. I don't know why Buttercup died - the mods wouldn't tell me when I asked. Since we were both 50%, I'm guessing Buttercup could've been killed with only me remaining. I have no proof, either way. I haven't been converted (though I doubt anyone is going to believe me). I haven't had any items the entire game. Been stretched/silenced. That's about it.

Just FYI, do you think if I was a converted wolf I'd be STUPID enough to kill the person I'd be protecting? It'd be the perfect cover, to keep both Buttercup and cuit alive. I'm not known for being a stupid wolf. Ai yai yai. When I'm cleared through death, you guys better check out who jumped on my bandwagon.

Geez. I've been lynched like four times (more? I lost track) as a villager and once as a wolf.

so you are not an audience member, is what you are saying?
 
Just FYI, do you think if I was a converted wolf I'd be STUPID enough to kill the person I'd be protecting? It'd be the perfect cover, to keep both Buttercup and cuit alive.

Sorry, but I don't think this is any kind of defense. Cuit died first, so there was no way that she could alert everyone that you were both protecting Buttercup. Buttercup did not know who her protectors were so she wouldn't have been suspicious either.
 
Just FYI, do you think if I was a converted wolf I'd be STUPID enough to kill the person I'd be protecting? It'd be the perfect cover, to keep both Buttercup and cuit alive.

For clarification, I was suggesting this happened AFTER cuit died and it became apparent you two were linked somehow. And yes, considering how integral Buttercup is to the story, I don't think a move to kill the person you were protecting, especially since no one voiced that they knew you were protecting her, is a valid theory.

Not saying Phil is clear, but I have absolutely no opinion one way or the other on her while I have been kicking this theory around in my head every since dyachei went down.