Inconceivable! The Official Princess Bride WW Thread

Started by Foxhunter
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I'm the Queen, the other 50% of Buttercup's protection. That's how cuit could vouch for me. We've known each other since the beginning.

You guys are all idjiots. Sigh.

yes that makes perfect sense also. unlynch nohika, lynch philliab
sorry mods! 😳
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm closing out right at 930. So super tired so make sure all your votes are official!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using SDN Mobile
 
Just catching up on the thread....(yes. I admit that I was watching the Pretty Little Liars spring finale. 😳)

So...swings and krist have changed their vote again...together...there is something going on there. Their lists included everyone, and krist got her information for the list right before dwin was lynched. And this was the dwin that revealed on thread that devyn had a role, which apparently meant it had to be bad. Sorry, but there is something going on with the two of you. I have my suspicions, but nothing solid yet.

As for the lynch, I am just an audience member, which is why I'm been pretty quiet. It's not much fun playing a game with no role and no items. Either someone is hoarding the items or they must be attached to roles. Regardless, I've had nothing to contribute, which is pretty boring.

Nohika has also been quiet, which may mean nothing, but if she was Buttercup's protection, it is possible she was converted the night before. Looking back, dyachei was killed N11, and there were no deaths N10. Cuit's hint that you two were connected by clearing you on thread would have given the wolves 2 reasons to convert nohika. And since dyachei had just ID'd another wolf, it isn't hard to imagine that the wolves would kill her the next night with her protection gone (aka nohika converted).

Sorry....but I know I'm not a wolf. I'm not sure yet about swings or krist For now lynch nohika
 
so you are not an audience member, is what you are saying?

because that would also make sense.

Make sense given WHAT? Holy crap you just tell us that oh, we know something that might make nohika NOT a wolf, and don't aks her before starting a lynch?

unlynch nohika


You guys are starting to act like mini Doc Es.

lynch Philliab


Keeping all the info to yourself results in crap like this.
 
Ughhh I have a feeling nohika's been converted... But I would also fight more if I was philliab to keep up the villager numbers. Ugh I'm stumped
 
Final lynch tally
EC - Krist, TRH
Nohika (1) - Swings, WTF, Krist, Samoa, TRH
Philliab (5)- Krist, swings, Devyn, Samoa, WTF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynchy lynchy! Another success for the villagers. You have killed Philliab, Prince Humpty Dumpty himself. His reign of terror shall be no more!
Night deadline will be 10am tomorrow ish. Plan on 10, but may change it.

Cliffs of Insanity
1. nohika
2. Philliab - Prince Humperdinck
3. equineconstant
4. Escalla -The Albino- 100% convertible.
5. krist
6. PP - Yellin, Chief Enforcer of Florin
7. swings
8. Dwin - Audience

The Fire Swamp
1. Lissarae06 the Original ROUS- maimer and conversion specialist
2. That redhead
3. Minnerbelle- Audience
4. cuitlamiztli- The King- 50% of Buttercup's protection.
5. FHbrother- the grandfather/narrator
6. D4L- audience
7. WTF
8. Samoa

The Pit of Despair
1. dyachei - Buttercup
2. The LIS Reincarnated
3. devyn
4. FFM- Audience Member
5.wldlfstdnt- The Grandson- could PM his mother and grandfather.
6. jjohnston - Count Tyrone Rugen Killer extraordinaire!

Castle of Florin
1. kakuru Vizzini- protector of wolves
2. Lupin- Audience member
4. Wolfspeaker - Miracle Max
5. kaydubs - Audience member


Guilder
1. orca2011- Audience Member
2.Kpowell- Audience Member
3.Alors- Impressive Clergyman- 4 roles potentially revealed.
4.RoJo -Audience Member
 
Yess hahaha we got another one! Sorry everyone for the confusion but it will all make sense I promise! If you don't believe swings and I are good by now then I don't know what to tell you
 
My week decided to suck. Boss is all over me about having a full presentation on friday complete with data from experiments i cant make work

Boo I'm sorry foxy (I'm just gonna call you that now, it reminds me of fantastic mr. Fox 😍 )
I hope everything goes smoothly for the rest of the week though!
 
Lynchy lynchy! Another success for the villagers. You have killed Philliab, Prince Humpty Dumpty himself. His reign of terror shall be no more!
Night deadline will be 10am tomorrow ish. Plan on 10, but may change it.
r

***********************************

FIFY... its hard to follow along your write-ups and know whether or not the villagers succeed when you don't color the bad guys red... i'm like, wait, isn't the 6 finger guy and humperdink suppose to be bad? then see the roster and you made them red there :meanie:

Go villagers! Revive me!

************************************
 
Flying to Tampa today and may not be around much bc our coach has a "surprise" for us when we arrive... 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry this will be brief.
EC, The Ancient Booer who could seer on odd nights has been killed.
Lynch deadline will be 8pm tonight.

Cliffs of Insanity
1. nohika
2. Philliab - Prince Humperdinck
3. equineconstant - The Ancient Booer
4. Escalla -The Albino- 100% convertible.
5. krist
6. PP - Yellin, Chief Enforcer of Florin
7. swings
8. Dwin - Audience

The Fire Swamp
1. Lissarae06 the Original ROUS- maimer and conversion specialist
2. That redhead
3. Minnerbelle- Audience
4. cuitlamiztli- The King- 50% of Buttercup's protection.
5. FHbrother- the grandfather/narrator
6. D4L- audience
7. WTF
8. Samoa

The Pit of Despair
1. dyachei - Buttercup
2. The LIS Reincarnated
3. devyn
4. FFM- Audience Member
5.wldlfstdnt- The Grandson- could PM his mother and grandfather.
6. jjohnston - Count Tyrone Rugen Killer extraordinaire!

Castle of Florin
1. kakuru Vizzini- protector of wolves
2. Lupin- Audience member
4. Wolfspeaker - Miracle Max
5. kaydubs - Audience member


Guilder
1. orca2011- Audience Member
2.Kpowell- Audience Member
3.Alors- Impressive Clergyman- 4 roles potentially revealed.
4.RoJo -Audience Member
 
I have nothing. I hope EC shared some of her seering info with someone and maybe we can do a process of elimination or something.. Or have an idea of who to lynch. I'm guessing we have one more wolf left. A convert so I'm guessing the seer info would be pointless if it gives just the original role.. Sigh
 
I honestly don't know at this point. Of know of a some cleared players but anyone could be converted at this point. I'm leaning towards Samoa and still nohika.. Something still seems off about both of them. Idk how much longer ill e around so given nohika's believable role... I'm more inclined to ******lynch samoa******
 
mushroom-cep-powder.jpg


im_silenced1.jpg


_______________

Left-Arrow-Image.gif

207C.gif

westley_sklfn.jpg


_______________
protect-yourself.jpg

westley_sklfn.jpg
 
Ok so I know LIS said he was busy but ummm seems he has been MIA since he came back from the dead, so starting to get a little bit suspicious.

Definitely not sure about Samoa.... and Nohika's story checks out unless she has been converted which is possible.
 
are you Wesley?

or is there police brutality against Wesley? 😕😕

so confusing.....


how the heck did you figure that out swings...

I'm a genius.





😛



I'm sure she means she is Wesley with the arrow pointing to her.
And I just guessed that the shield or whatever you call it meant protection.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad