-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Inconceivable! The Official Princess Bride WW Thread
Started by Foxhunter
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
elect swings!
Foxy, have you told your brother how this game works? 😉elect swings!
Foxy, have you told your brother how this game works? 😉
not explicitly. I told him to read some old threads. The election is over FHbrother. It ended at 1 EST today. Now it is night. If you have a night action you would like to use, PM the mods about it. You may also PM your group members.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oopsies, missed the vote while at work. didn't realize we were off to such a running start.
about to run off to take a physics exam. boo.
about to run off to take a physics exam. boo.
oopsies, missed the vote while at work. didn't realize we were off to such a running start.
about to run off to take a physics exam. boo.
don't diss physics. Physics is the tits!
diss physics. Physics is the 89 year old woman tits!
fify
don't diss physics. Physics is the tits!
fify
👍
don't diss physics. Physics is the tits!
not dissing physics as a whole. just this class. seriously dumb people in that room.
one girl wanted to know why pi was in an equation. not like, where is that deriving from, but like, what is pi? wtf.
also, i just need to pass this class and i care about thismuch notatall about springs and pendulums. so there.
not dissing physics as a whole. just this class. seriously dumb people in that room.
one girl wanted to know why pi was in an equation. not like, where is that deriving from, but like, what is pi? wtf.
also, i just need to pass this class and i care about thismuch notatall about springs and pendulums. so there.
I totally don't mind dissing physics as a whole. I absolutely hated it. Probably because I'm horrible at it, but still.
Nobody got my joke apparently. 😛 I was gonna come and make a serious vote but then the puppy got in the way. 😍
I saw it! I was going to reply that Bob was just the messenger!
I'm missing out on the whole Bob thing..
My phone is Bob. I named it instead of it showing Sent from XXX919128 whenever I post from my phone.
I loved Fat Bob too!
Fat Bob and I are trying to be good. Fat Bob had sushi today.
Every time one person (wldlfstdnt?) posts, it says it was sent from Bob.
Yep! Me!
its been soooo long since I've watched the princess bride...
Also, I'm on Atlantic Time (one hour ahead of EST).
You live in Canadia?
Sorry I haven't been around. Tuesday is my long day. It's good to be another 2 1/2 hours before I get home. But once I do I will catch up on the thread.
You live in Canadia?
Yep! I'm from the states but go to school up here.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
its after 930p
its been soooo long since I've watched the princess bride...
why am i not surprised......

As usual, have never seen it or know anything about it ...
Oh yeah, I am in EST.
Also in EST
As usual, have never seen it or know anything about it ...
Blasphemy! You really need to watch it. One of my all time favorites.
E
Escalla
Oh right, time zone. I'm in MST, but it really doesn't matter. 😉
Also Minnerbelle, you have to watch it when you have time. It's a classic. 😀
Also Minnerbelle, you have to watch it when you have time. It's a classic. 😀
Princess Bride for free to watch online.
A better location to watch. The one you posted PP, requires downloading the player. This one does not. 😀
http://www.alluc.org/movies/watch-the-princess-bride-1987-online/19795.html
http://www.alluc.org/movies/watch-the-princess-bride-1987-online/19795.html
E
Escalla
oh, and I'm EST time zone!
elect swings
I'm EST, also in the FFVII game so avatar will reflect that game (sorry!).
Oh yeah, I am in EST.
Also in EST
I'm EST also.
Sheesh. Look at all these easterners.

So I really only watch like 2-3 movies per year. I already watched les mis this year, and don't foresee myself watching more than 2 for the rest of the year. Is it really worth being one of these?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I really only watch like 2-3 movies per year. I already watched les mis this year, and don't foresee myself watching more than 2 for the rest of the year. Is it really worth being one of these?
yes.
Princess Bride for free to watch online.
PP!! You stole my avatar 😛
I can't imagine only watching two movies a year. I'm a huge movie snob and watch tons of movies. In any case, Minnerbelle, YES. The Princess Bride needs to be one of your movies of the year. It's a classic, and I'm shocked there are still people who haven't seen it!
A better location to watch. The one you posted PP, requires downloading the player. This one does not. 😀[/URL]
I didn't have to download anything..
And JJ, sorry, I didn't realize. I'll look for another one tomorrow.
Sheesh. Look at all these easterners.![]()
You can add me to the club too then. I'm an easterner for the rest of this semester, anyway. 😎
The horrible shrieks of eels awake all the villagers in the early morning hours.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfo3nEZHNLk[/YOUTUBE]
It seems every body of water has become infested with shrieking eels. As long as they are around, no PMs are permitted (unless the mods PM you otherwise). Once the sun has fully risen, the people of Florin step outside to see what has happened overnight. Some have slept peacefully in their beds. Elsewhere, someone was awoken by a farm boy in a black mask looking for his princess. Yet another villager was lucky enough to hear from the princess, but basically told her to go to hell and accused her of being an imposter.
Everyone begins to get ready for their day, when from the far Western side of Florin screams are heard. There, cuit stands screaming above the body of kpowell14, an audience member. It appears she was challenged to the death, and lost. In the distance, the four white horses kpowell14 never got to ride gallop off.
It is now Day 2. Lynch deadline is 1PM EST tomorrow. 29 players remain. Remember NO PMs.
SOV has also been found dead, flung off the cliffs by an angry mob containing villagers and wolves.
Cliffs of Insanity
1. nohika
2. Philliab
3. equineconstant
4. Escalla
5. krist
6. PP
The Fire Swamp
1. lissarae06
2. That redhead
3. Minnerbelle
4. cuitlamiztli
5. FHbrother
6. D4L
The Pit of Despair
1. dyachei
2. The LIS
3. devyn
4. FFM
5.wldlfstdnt
6. jjohnston
Castle of Florin
1. kakuru
2. Lupin
3. swingnsave
4. Wolfspeaker
5. kaydubs
6. WTF
Guilder
1. orca2011
2.Kpowell- Audience Member
3.Alors
4.RoJo
5. Samoa
6. Dwin
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfo3nEZHNLk[/YOUTUBE]
It seems every body of water has become infested with shrieking eels. As long as they are around, no PMs are permitted (unless the mods PM you otherwise). Once the sun has fully risen, the people of Florin step outside to see what has happened overnight. Some have slept peacefully in their beds. Elsewhere, someone was awoken by a farm boy in a black mask looking for his princess. Yet another villager was lucky enough to hear from the princess, but basically told her to go to hell and accused her of being an imposter.
Everyone begins to get ready for their day, when from the far Western side of Florin screams are heard. There, cuit stands screaming above the body of kpowell14, an audience member. It appears she was challenged to the death, and lost. In the distance, the four white horses kpowell14 never got to ride gallop off.
It is now Day 2. Lynch deadline is 1PM EST tomorrow. 29 players remain. Remember NO PMs.
SOV has also been found dead, flung off the cliffs by an angry mob containing villagers and wolves.
Cliffs of Insanity
1. nohika
2. Philliab
3. equineconstant
4. Escalla
5. krist
6. PP
The Fire Swamp
1. lissarae06
2. That redhead
3. Minnerbelle
4. cuitlamiztli
5. FHbrother
6. D4L
The Pit of Despair
1. dyachei
2. The LIS
3. devyn
4. FFM
5.wldlfstdnt
6. jjohnston
Castle of Florin
1. kakuru
2. Lupin
3. swingnsave
4. Wolfspeaker
5. kaydubs
6. WTF
Guilder
1. orca2011
3.Alors
4.RoJo
5. Samoa
6. Dwin
Last edited:
lynch PP
lynch PP
any reason? or RNG?
Unless EC comes back and says it was RNG, I'm going to go ahead and say lynch PP. I'm guessing there's got to be a reason EC chose PP and that's good enough for me cause I got noffin. I should be able to come back and check before the lynch deadline tomorrow to change the vote if need be.
Not RNG, but that doesn't mean it's not random. I'm sticking with it unless someone else has info, though.
lynch Dwin
RNG. I got nuffin.
RNG. I got nuffin.
Not RNG, but that doesn't mean it's not random. I'm sticking with it unless someone else has info, though.
So it's not random, but that doesn't mean it's not random? Aieeeeee my head is spinning.
Ill change my icon when I get a chance to use a computer.
I don't have anything, so for now I will stick with RNG.
RNG SAYS ###LYNCH PHILLIAB###
I don't have anything, so for now I will stick with RNG.
RNG SAYS ###LYNCH PHILLIAB###
Not RNG, but that doesn't mean it's not random. I'm sticking with it unless someone else has info, though.
Aww, you challenge us to a game of wits and logic... To the death? I accept
#####Lynch pp#####
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
why am i not surprised......![]()
I downloaded and watched it yesterday after saying that quote... Purely for game research...
I'm guessing there is a miracle max somewhere in this game so let's just hope you are only mostly dead#########
Boooooooooo. Y'all SUCK. I was pretty excited for this game. 👎 👎
FH- please revive me if you get a chance to have some mod justice lol
#########

So it's not random, but that doesn't mean it's not random? Aieeeeee my head is spinning.
Yeah that made my head spin, too. I'm going to see if any info comes out this morning before voting.
Yeah... Huh? What does that mean? it mean you somehow have it narrowed down to a group of peeps, and you randomly chose from that
?
[lynch PP[/b]
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K