-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Inconceivable! The Official Princess Bride WW Thread
Started by Foxhunter
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Is the deadline in EST?
also need to hear more before I lynch PP.... not an RNG, but not based on anything
for now.... RNG
lynch alors
also need to hear more before I lynch PP.... not an RNG, but not based on anything

for now.... RNG
lynch alors
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm Yellin. Although I'm not sure you guys will believe I'm a villager since the mods told me you will probably think I'm a wolf with that role. But after watching the movie yesterday, he doesn't seem that bad, in my opinion.
Hmmm, I wouldn't say he was a good guy since he was against Westley, but the fact that you are forthcoming with that info makes me hesitant to lynch you.
Hmmm, I wouldn't say he was a good guy since he was against Westley, but the fact that you are forthcoming with that info makes me hesitant to lynch you.
But was he really against him or just following the orders of the prince? He just did his job pretty much. He himself didn't seem that bad to me. And a coward ("Oh, you mean this key.")
************************************SOV has also been found dead, flung off the cliffs by an angry mob containing villagers and wolves.
Wut?
I was so excited for this role... you guys stink.
You'll be sorry you killed me first night AGAIN!
*************************************
I can't quite get on board with the PP bandwagon, esp since the reason is that it's not random but that doesn't mean that it's not random. 😕
RNG says lynch Escalla
RNG says lynch Escalla
So today I might not be able to check in until later. RNG says **lynch dwin**
Sent from Nervous Bob
Sent from Nervous Bob
Yeah... Huh? What does that mean? it mean you somehow have it narrowed down to a group of peeps, and you randomly chose from that
To clarify: I meant I picked someone more or less at random, but not the systematic random of RNG. And I did choose among my group, figuring there's more than likely a wolf in there.
I'm Yellin. Although I'm not sure you guys will believe I'm a villager since the mods told me you will probably think I'm a wolf with that role. But after watching the movie yesterday, he doesn't seem that bad, in my opinion.
Ok, I agree that being forthcoming with this makes you somewhat less suspicious...but paranoid conspiracy theory: you could be just saying that because we've had bad-seeming roles that were actually villagers in past games and you think you could get away with it.
Also, the write-up is pretty explicit that we're trying to kill the evil Humperdink. Therefore it makes sense that the wolves would be Humperdink and his associates. I'm pretty sure Yellin qualifies as an associate.
Good enough for me.Also, the write-up is pretty explicit that we're trying to kill the evil Humperdink. Therefore it makes sense that the wolves would be Humperdink and his associates. I'm pretty sure Yellin qualifies as an associate.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch pp
** unlynch dwin, lynch pp**
Sent from Bob
Sent from Bob
Lynch wolfspeaker because why not? Nothing to go on, just randomness. . .
Well it looks like PP as Yellin is the best info we are going to get this round.
lynch PP
lynch PP
Lynch PP.
I wasn't sure about the bandwagon, but not being able to do something with your (named) role doesn't make any sense to me.
I wasn't sure about the bandwagon, but not being able to do something with your (named) role doesn't make any sense to me.
According to Sparknotes: "Yellin - The Chief of all Enforcement in Florin City. Along with Count Rugen, Yellin is Humperdinck's only confidante"
So yeah, definitely lynch PP.
So yeah, definitely lynch PP.
E
Escalla
Ok, I agree that being forthcoming with this makes you somewhat less suspicious...but paranoid conspiracy theory: you could be just saying that because we've had bad-seeming roles that were actually villagers in past games and you think you could get away with it.
I suppose this could be true, but she revealed it quite early. I dunno...I'm having my doubts.
RNG says lynch Samoa
What's weird about not having an ability?!
I think because usually people that have named roles have an ability.
E
Escalla
I think because usually people that have named roles have an ability.
I don't think that's 100% true in this game.
**********************
Someone avenge my death.
Kill everyone!
**********************
Someone avenge my death.
Kill everyone!
**********************
I don't think that's 100% true in this game.
I was just trying to say why I thought someone said that.
Not sure how I feel about this, but I havent seen the movie recently, so I'm going to trust what others are saying about Yellin since I have to go to work.
lynch PP
lynch PP
Well, Sparknotes isn't wrong THAT often.
Lynch PP
Lynch PP
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think because usually people that have named roles have an ability.
I've often had names but not abilities.
Lynch PP
I heard PP killed SOV.
lynch PP
lynch PP
I heard PP killed SOV.
SOV wasn't listed as a player, though?
I heard PP killed SOV.
lynch PP
It took me a minute to remember SOV isn't playing

I heard PP killed SOV.
lynch PP
SOV wasn't listed as a player, though?
It took me a minute to remember SOV isn't playing![]()
🤣
lynch PP
It will at least confirm whether Humperdink's associates are evil as well as him. I'm fine with it.
It will at least confirm whether Humperdink's associates are evil as well as him. I'm fine with it.
####lynch PP####
unlynch dwin
lynch PP
try to move this to majority. i may have already done this, but I cannot remember. I am having one of those mornings.
lynch PP
try to move this to majority. i may have already done this, but I cannot remember. I am having one of those mornings.
unlynch dwin
lynch PP
try to move this to majority. i may have already done this, but I cannot remember. I am having one of those mornings.
Might as well help. 😛
Lynch PP.
Your (initial) claim doesn't make sense to me because I'm not sure there's precedence for an ability-less named/unique role when there are also generic roles -- i.e. villager or Audience Member.I've often had names but not abilities.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
your (initial) claim doesn't make sense to me because i'm not sure there's precedence for an ability-less named/unique role when there are also generic roles -- i.e. Villager or audience member.
+1
Final Vote Tally:
PetPony (19)- equineconstant, minnerbelle, jojo, samoa, dyachei, wld, lissa, cuit, that redhead, krist, orca2011, kaydubs, philliab, WS, LIS, WTF, swings, ffm, PP
Samoa (1)- Escalla
Philliab (1)- Alors
Alors (1)- devyn
Escalla (1)- jjohnston
WS (1)- dwin
Early in the day, equineconstant points a finger at PetPony, implicating her for the deaths that occurred overnight. LIS takes it a step farther, accusing her of killing SOV, even though most suspect that LIS started the villager-wolf collaboration mob that chased the grumpy old man off the Cliffs of Insanity.
One by one, the people of Florin come to the same conclusion, PP must go. PP immediately tries to defend herself. "I'm Yellin, I have no role, I'm not a wolf," but her fate is sealed. Krist walks up and ties a rope around PP's neck, kaydubs hoists her into a tree, and devyn pulls the footboard out from under her. Her body twitches a little as she is hanged, but remarkably she doesn't soil herself. You have lynched PetPony, aka Yellin, The Chief Enforcer of Florin, a villager who had a 100% chance of conversion had the wolves attempted it
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94LL8J8WYT0[/YOUTUBE]
The chilling shrieks of the eels can still be heard throughout the land, and the PM ban remains in effect. It is now Night 2. 28 players remain. Deadline is 8 PM EST.
Cliffs of Insanity
1. nohika
2. Philliab
3. equineconstant
4. Escalla
5. krist
6. PP - Yellin, Chief Enforcer of Florin
The Fire Swamp
1. lissarae06
2. That redhead
3. Minnerbelle
4. cuitlamiztli
5. FHbrother
6. D4L
The Pit of Despair
1. dyachei
2. The LIS
3. devyn
4. FFM
5.wldlfstdnt
6. jjohnston
Castle of Florin
1. kakuru
2. Lupin
3. swingnsave
4. Wolfspeaker
5. kaydubs
6. WTF
Guilder
1. orca2011
2.Kpowell- Audience Member
3.Alors
4.RoJo
5. Samoa
6. Dwin
PetPony (19)- equineconstant, minnerbelle, jojo, samoa, dyachei, wld, lissa, cuit, that redhead, krist, orca2011, kaydubs, philliab, WS, LIS, WTF, swings, ffm, PP
Samoa (1)- Escalla
Philliab (1)- Alors
Alors (1)- devyn
Escalla (1)- jjohnston
WS (1)- dwin
Early in the day, equineconstant points a finger at PetPony, implicating her for the deaths that occurred overnight. LIS takes it a step farther, accusing her of killing SOV, even though most suspect that LIS started the villager-wolf collaboration mob that chased the grumpy old man off the Cliffs of Insanity.
One by one, the people of Florin come to the same conclusion, PP must go. PP immediately tries to defend herself. "I'm Yellin, I have no role, I'm not a wolf," but her fate is sealed. Krist walks up and ties a rope around PP's neck, kaydubs hoists her into a tree, and devyn pulls the footboard out from under her. Her body twitches a little as she is hanged, but remarkably she doesn't soil herself. You have lynched PetPony, aka Yellin, The Chief Enforcer of Florin, a villager who had a 100% chance of conversion had the wolves attempted it
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94LL8J8WYT0[/YOUTUBE]
The chilling shrieks of the eels can still be heard throughout the land, and the PM ban remains in effect. It is now Night 2. 28 players remain. Deadline is 8 PM EST.
Cliffs of Insanity
1. nohika
2. Philliab
3. equineconstant
4. Escalla
5. krist
The Fire Swamp
1. lissarae06
2. That redhead
3. Minnerbelle
4. cuitlamiztli
5. FHbrother
6. D4L
The Pit of Despair
1. dyachei
2. The LIS
3. devyn
4. FFM
5.wldlfstdnt
6. jjohnston
Castle of Florin
1. kakuru
2. Lupin
3. swingnsave
4. Wolfspeaker
5. kaydubs
6. WTF
Guilder
1. orca2011
3.Alors
4.RoJo
5. Samoa
6. Dwin
E
Escalla
That's what I figured. 🙁
So, by extrapolation, not everyone is 100% convertible.
So, by extrapolation, not everyone is 100% convertible.
Meaning, probably, that the mods' plan is for the rest of us to have a choice (either "convert or not" or "convert or die"), I suppose.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K
