Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Infiltrated WW Game Thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
***To the person I spoke to last night:***
The person we decided I would watch interacted with one person: the person you suggested I might want to switch to.
Since we may be looking at a conversion night....
Was there a reason that you know of for that to happen? Or is it outside of their role claims/night assignments?
The person we decided I would watch interacted with one person: the person you suggested I might want to switch to.
Since we may be looking at a conversion night....
Was there a reason that you know of for that to happen? Or is it outside of their role claims/night assignments?
Unlynch Jojo
Lynch Rocky
I'm open to waffling if anything new comes to light though.
Lynch Rocky
I'm open to waffling if anything new comes to light though.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I'm okay with a rocky lynch for most of the reasons already mentioned ****lynch rocky*****
***********Lynch Rocky************
Also interested in what Kam saw though.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Also interested in what Kam saw though.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
anyone who is facebook friends with DocEspana should go look at his pic with his puppy.
Just not the kind of dog I expected him to have...
I would have thought more of a bully breed. LOL.
Just not the kind of dog I expected him to have...
I would have thought more of a bully breed. LOL.
DocE doesn't need an overcompensation dog.anyone who is facebook friends with DocEspana should go look at his pic with his puppy.
Just not the kind of dog I expected him to have...
I would have thought more of a bully breed. LOL.
unlike me? oh wait, that doesn't work either...DocE doesn't need an overcompensation dog.
😵
That wasn't a dig at you sobsob 😛 I was just saying DocE would be the type that doesn't need a tough looking dog.unlike me? oh wait, that doesn't work either...
😵
i didn't take it that way... just making fun of my "manly" dogs.That wasn't a dig at you sobsob 😛 I was just saying DocE would be the type that doesn't need a tough looking dog.
Today's lynch:
I'm fine with lynching Rocky again, but it seems like we're not getting any more information out of her and I would prefer to at least push at someone who is staying more under the radar. Based on one part feels and another part odds, for now I'm going to:
lynch Teep
I'm fine with lynching Rocky again, but it seems like we're not getting any more information out of her and I would prefer to at least push at someone who is staying more under the radar. Based on one part feels and another part odds, for now I'm going to:
lynch Teep
I have a question for everyone...
Has anyone any thoughts on what a wolf will look like this game in regards roles?
Do we think roles will even be helpful in an STL game? I haven't played a lot of them so honestly don't know.
Also, if roles are helpful, since the cops are the bad guys, can good roles be wolfy? Or are we expecting typical wolfy abilities to be wolfy?
Maybe there is no way to answer these questions until we find a wolf... but it is messing with my normal thought process... (yea, yea, cue jokes about my thought process - make em good).
Has anyone any thoughts on what a wolf will look like this game in regards roles?
Do we think roles will even be helpful in an STL game? I haven't played a lot of them so honestly don't know.
Also, if roles are helpful, since the cops are the bad guys, can good roles be wolfy? Or are we expecting typical wolfy abilities to be wolfy?
Maybe there is no way to answer these questions until we find a wolf... but it is messing with my normal thought process... (yea, yea, cue jokes about my thought process - make em good).
STL is usually consistent with his world- he likes things to be immersive, so wolves tend to have one theme, villagers another, neutrals/chaos yet another. At the same time, he also likes to throw wrenches in ****ing everything, so he likes to have faulty seers, multiple blockers, poorly written descriptions, overpowered chaos characters, and a bunch of other things that serve to just make villager life difficult.I have a question for everyone...
Has anyone any thoughts on what a wolf will look like this game in regards roles?
Do we think roles will even be helpful in an STL game? I haven't played a lot of them so honestly don't know.
Also, if roles are helpful, since the cops are the bad guys, can good roles be wolfy? Or are we expecting typical wolfy abilities to be wolfy?
Maybe there is no way to answer these questions until we find a wolf... but it is messing with my normal thought process... (yea, yea, cue jokes about my thought process - make em good).
Although sounds like rocky is possibly a gang leader which might explain her mad powers and unwillingness to share
Im not the leader, but I am high up in the ranking. Yes I am loaded, but it's beneficial. I might be the only one in the game who can help the villagers this much, even if I can only perform the action once. I'm waiting until the right moment to use that power, which is why I've been both inactive and unwilling to explain. Also have some things going on in my personal life which would explain why gameplay has been different and why there's been a lot of disappearing. Haven't had time to be on the computer or the phone. I wouldn't lie about that. but I'll try to log on a smidge more.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I would expect the wolves to be cops, but whether or not their role would actually reflect that...idk. especially if they're undercover.
anyone who is facebook friends with DocEspana should go look at his pic with his puppy.
Just not the kind of dog I expected him to have...
I would have thought more of a bully breed. LOL.
That dog is a cute little bastard and a chick magnet. He taught me everything I know
Day 6 Hit Tally
LIS (1): STL
DocE (1): SOV
Rocky (14): Dy, rojo, DocE, kata, Fireman, cyndia, stb,Trilt caiter, cpod, DVMD, deva, LIS, LotF
Kam (1): Rocky,
MJ (1): kc
Teep ():
Caiter (1): Kam
18/31 votes received DEADLINE 8:30 EST
In effect: “On this day, we will have an "open discovery in criminal law." A common theme in civil law, open discovery would be quite novel in criminal law. Allowing both plaintiff and defendant to have their records searched and made open for legal scrutiny for any malfeasance. In this situation the lynched individual can select someone who voted for them *at any point that round* and have them lynched as well.”
LIS (1): STL
DocE (1): SOV
Rocky (14): Dy, rojo, DocE, kata, Fireman, cyndia, stb,Trilt caiter, cpod, DVMD, deva, LIS, LotF
Kam (1): Rocky,
MJ (1): kc
Teep ():
Caiter (1): Kam
18/31 votes received DEADLINE 8:30 EST
In effect: “On this day, we will have an "open discovery in criminal law." A common theme in civil law, open discovery would be quite novel in criminal law. Allowing both plaintiff and defendant to have their records searched and made open for legal scrutiny for any malfeasance. In this situation the lynched individual can select someone who voted for them *at any point that round* and have them lynched as well.”
Last edited:
this seems less than honest to me. And I hate judging people by when they log on. But every time I have called you out, you've been engaged in convo. Which is fine. But then you claim you havent had time to be online. So less than honestIm not the leader, but I am high up in the ranking. Yes I am loaded, but it's beneficial. I might be the only one in the game who can help the villagers this much, even if I can only perform the action once. I'm waiting until the right moment to use that power, which is why I've been both inactive and unwilling to explain. Also have some things going on in my personal life which would explain why gameplay has been different and why there's been a lot of disappearing. Haven't had time to be on the computer or the phone. I wouldn't lie about that. but I'll try to log on a smidge more.
this seems less than honest to me. And I hate judging people by when they log on. But every time I have called you out, you've been engaged in convo. Which is fine. But then you claim you havent had time to be online. So less than honest
If you mean engaged in conversation with you specifically, then yes, because you're honestly the one of the only players that has come up with solid reasons for suspicion. And I understand your suspicion. But I remembered to check the thread maybe 3 times yesterday and that's it. Less than usual. All on my phone as well. I'm on mobile now too. The other times I was engaged, I understand you had feels, but didn't think it was appropriate to act on it. I never thought it would progress to what it did yesterday. I don't mind clearing up anything else you'd like to know within reason. I'll be back on in a bit.
you literally said that you haven't had time to check the thread. But you've been on often "engaged in conversation" during those alleged times - multiple times last night and this morning. So I'm not buying the excuse.If you mean engaged in conversation with you specifically, then yes, because you're honestly the one of the only players that has come up with solid reasons for suspicion. And I understand your suspicion. But I remembered to check the thread maybe 3 times yesterday and that's it. Less than usual. All on my phone as well. I'm on mobile now too. The other times I was engaged, I understand you had feels, but didn't think it was appropriate to act on it. I never thought it would progress to what it did yesterday. I don't mind clearing up anything else you'd like to know within reason. I'll be back on in a bit.
And it makes me feel dirty to ever have to use that as any reasoning for suspicion.
I can attest that rockatiel was busy conversing with the gang last night. Did you see her "engaged in conversation" during night or day cycle?you literally said that you haven't had time to check the thread. But you've been on often "engaged in conversation" during those alleged times - multiple times last night and this morning. So I'm not buying the excuse.
And it makes me feel dirty to ever have to use that as any reasoning for suspicion.
Do you have anything to lose by explaining what this one-time powerful action is?Im not the leader, but I am high up in the ranking. Yes I am loaded, but it's beneficial. I might be the only one in the game who can help the villagers this much, even if I can only perform the action once. I'm waiting until the right moment to use that power, which is why I've been both inactive and unwilling to explain. Also have some things going on in my personal life which would explain why gameplay has been different and why there's been a lot of disappearing. Haven't had time to be on the computer or the phone. I wouldn't lie about that. but I'll try to log on a smidge more.
you literally said that you haven't had time to check the thread. But you've been on often "engaged in conversation" during those alleged times - multiple times last night and this morning. So I'm not buying the excuse.
And it makes me feel dirty to ever have to use that as any reasoning for suspicion.
I think this got brought up in the child's play game for us noobs. I use SDN almost exclusively on my cell phones browser, not the app or computer. I faintly remember that if I was to just close the browser on my phone while my PMs were open that it would say that I was engaged in conversation. So if wasn't returning the the game thread or forum in between PMs it might appear that I'm in conversation all day.
But saying that, I think you're the expert on how the forum works and if what you and I are saying are different issues than I'll defer to your wisdom.
Last night, when I got home, yes. I was able to log on. I was able to join the group chat. This morning, yes, I have been trying to get on a little more frequently to save my life. I really really really don't want to tell what my action is, but you guys have probably left me with no choice.
Both cycles. Typically right after she was called out for something I checked.I can attest that rockatiel was busy conversing with the gang last night. Did you see her "engaged in conversation" during night or day cycle?
Do you have anything to lose by explaining what this one-time powerful action is?
well, it was usually just after coming on thread and every time I checked it was a few secs ago. So while it might be true, everything else plus this makes me more stubborn in keeping my vote where it is, especially since most if not all concerns haven't been addressed.I think this got brought up in the child's play game for us noobs. I use SDN almost exclusively on my cell phones browser, not the app or computer. I faintly remember that if I was to just close the browser on my phone while my PMs were open that it would say that I was engaged in conversation. So if wasn't returning the the game thread or forum in between PMs it might appear that I'm in conversation all day.
If you mean maybe I checked the thread and did not replay to some thing, yes, it's possible. But I have too much going on right now to remember every little time I did that. It takes a while to check, read through, maybe get distracted and not be glued to my phone, write reply, make sure reply makes send, and post, all on a phone. If I didn't post to another thread without thinking about it, which I'm sure has happened, but again, I haven't really thought about it.
So either I'm too active in the wrong place, or not active enough, or both. If we really want this to be the deciding favored in placing another hit on me, I promise I won't hide tonight so you can kill me and you all can see that I'm not lying.
So either I'm too active in the wrong place, or not active enough, or both. If we really want this to be the deciding favored in placing another hit on me, I promise I won't hide tonight so you can kill me and you all can see that I'm not lying.
One thing to note, based on the rules in the first post of the game, is that since you're a high ranking gang member the person in your gang directly beneath you in rank will gain your abilities once you die. So we won't be losing this power in the game if you are killed and are telling the truth.Im not the leader, but I am high up in the ranking. Yes I am loaded, but it's beneficial. I might be the only one in the game who can help the villagers this much, even if I can only perform the action once. I'm waiting until the right moment to use that power, which is why I've been both inactive and unwilling to explain. Also have some things going on in my personal life which would explain why gameplay has been different and why there's been a lot of disappearing. Haven't had time to be on the computer or the phone. I wouldn't lie about that. but I'll try to log on a smidge more.
those are not the only things that have raised red flags.If you mean maybe I checked the thread and did not replay to some thing, yes, it's possible. But I have too much going on right now to remember every little time I did that. It takes a while to check, read through, maybe get distracted and not be glued to my phone, write reply, make sure reply makes send, and post, all on a phone. If I didn't post to another thread without thinking about it, which I'm sure has happened, but again, I haven't really thought about it.
So either I'm too active in the wrong place, or not active enough, or both. If we really want this to be the deciding favored in placing another hit on me, I promise I won't hide tonight so you can kill me and you all can see that I'm not lying.
One thing to note, based on the rules in the first post of the game, is that since you're a high ranking gang member the person in your gang directly beneath you in rank will gain your abilities once you die. So we won't be losing this power in the game if you are killed and are telling the truth.
I know that. May be true but killing a villager isn't much more productive with our current track record
those are not the only things that have raised red flags.
As per last night, you said issues with timing and honesty were the things that changed you feels from minor to not so minor. What else can I explain?
your lack of response, your lack of explanation before we wasted another lynch...I listed most of it up aboveI know that. May be true but killing a villager isn't much more productive with our current track record
As per last night, you said issues with timing and honesty were the things that changed you feels from minor to not so minor. What else can I explain?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Trilt why did you like every single one of my posts?
lol. no reason now, you have no subtlety at all. 😛@Trilt why did you like every single one of my posts?
your lack of response, your lack of explanation before we wasted another lynch...I listed most of it up above
I thought I explained this last night. I had no reason to act on feels in like day 2. There's a lot of those that get thrown around and they may or may not come to something. I noticed I was in the lead 30 minutes before closing. This was right before I had to go let my dog out, which took 20 minutes to get to my house, go back, etc. i posted something quick and rude knowing it wouldn't make much of a difference, assuming that plurality would take over, hoping to get back in time to add more, and also knowing that I could hide that night and explain more the next day should suspicion continue. I should not really be have to be delving details of my personal life to convince you all that you will be wasting another lynch today if this continues.
I don't care what you were or were not doing with your personal life as it relates to this game. there were 2 days in a row where you were either in the lead or 1-2 votes from being in the lead with nearly no explanationI thought I explained this last night. I had no reason to act on feels in like day 2. There's a lot of those that get thrown around and they may or may not come to something. I noticed I was in the lead 30 minutes before closing. This was right before I had to go let my dog out, which took 20 minutes to get to my house, go back, etc. i posted something quick and rude knowing it wouldn't make much of a difference, assuming that plurality would take over, hoping to get back in time to add more, and also knowing that I could hide that night and explain more the next day should suspicion continue. I should not really be have to be delving details of my personal life to convince you all that you will be wasting another lynch today if this continues.
I don't care what you were or were not doing with your personal life as it relates to this game. there were 2 days in a row where you were either in the lead or 1-2 votes from being in the lead with nearly no explanation
Yes, I get that. But they were all, except for last night, based on minor feels. May be wrong but it's my understanding that as long as I'm not leading the lynch, there's no reason to have to defend that much against feels. Everyone has reall just been randomly lynching. Like I sad, you were the only one who had somewhat of an explanation--which I'm addressing now. Everyone else is just bandwagoning. I don't think I've ever seen bandwagons develop over feels this quickly. Probably due to the absence of a seer. I thought after I explained I could hide and yet another lynch was wasted on minimal information that we could move on from this. But I guess not.
You were 1 vote away from leading the lynch. You probably wanted to say something. Then yesterday you came on, posted a nonsense post about people waking up. Then we find out AFTER lynching you we wasted a nightYes, I get that. But they were all, except for last night, based on minor feels. May be wrong but it's my understanding that as long as I'm not leading the lynch, there's no reason to have to defend that much against feels. Everyone has reall just been randomly lynching. Like I sad, you were the only one who had somewhat of an explanation--which I'm addressing now. Everyone else is just bandwagoning. I don't think I've ever seen bandwagons develop over feels this quickly. Probably due to the absence of a seer. I thought after I explained I could hide and yet another lynch was wasted on minimal information that we could move on from this. But I guess not.
Please kill rockateil. Their defense is horrid and if they can't recognize that this is still early game, they need to recalibrate expectations. Saying no good can come from killing a villager this early if clearly grossly incorrect. Especially s villager (wolf?) this bad at defending themselves
Yes, I get that. But they were all, except for last night, based on minor feels. May be wrong but it's my understanding that as long as I'm not leading the lynch, there's no reason to have to defend that much against feels. Everyone has reall just been randomly lynching. Like I sad, you were the only one who had somewhat of an explanation--which I'm addressing now. Everyone else is just bandwagoning. I don't think I've ever seen bandwagons develop over feels this quickly. Probably due to the absence of a seer. I thought after I explained I could hide and yet another lynch was wasted on minimal information that we could move on from this. But I guess not.
Yes. The first couple days are random lynching. The following days are ever so slightly less random lynching, peppered with the occasional lucky seer or wolf getting caught in a lie. We can't just sit around and wait for seers (or trackers/whatever the heck we have for information gathering in this game) to get lucky. The only way we go forward in this game is to get info, decide whether we like it, then either kill that person or go on to the next. It's not something to bitch about, and the bandwagon on you happened quickly, imo, because nobody really seemed to like the other candidates last night and we'd already heard their spiels the days previously.
Should put my vote where my bitching is, I guess, since nobody's biting at my other suggestion.
Unlynch Teep, lynch Rocky
Last edited:
You'd also think fellow gang members would stand up for her a little?
Btw, still in need of a gang 🙁
Btw, still in need of a gang 🙁
lynch rocky
Definitely willing to waffle if they give more info, but right now all I'm seeing in defense is "I'm important, don't kill me,"which is extremely weak considering they're in the lead right now.
Have they even told us their role at this point? All I'm seeing is they are high ranking in a gang and have a lot of abilities.
Definitely willing to waffle if they give more info, but right now all I'm seeing in defense is "I'm important, don't kill me,"which is extremely weak considering they're in the lead right now.
Have they even told us their role at this point? All I'm seeing is they are high ranking in a gang and have a lot of abilities.
lynch Rocky
Definitely agree that they need to go at this point. I also think it's worth reiterating that the whole loss-of-useful-ability defense isn't worth much in this game. Unless, of course, we know that the person who would be receiving the additional abilities is wolfy.
Definitely agree that they need to go at this point. I also think it's worth reiterating that the whole loss-of-useful-ability defense isn't worth much in this game. Unless, of course, we know that the person who would be receiving the additional abilities is wolfy.
Well, there are role abilities and gang related abilities is my assumption. My guess is role abilities die with the person but gang related abilities transfer to the next in line
Oh hey, today's my 2-yr SDN anniversary.
I'm not going to lynch Rocky, but only because she's going down and she's lynched me, and I have a feeling she would use the DocE law to pick me if she had the choice (probably her best bet to have the gangs go after someone else). There are enough iffy gang members out there that I'd rather not risk it.
So
Lynch Caiter
again, I guess.
I'm not going to lynch Rocky, but only because she's going down and she's lynched me, and I have a feeling she would use the DocE law to pick me if she had the choice (probably her best bet to have the gangs go after someone else). There are enough iffy gang members out there that I'd rather not risk it.
So
Lynch Caiter
again, I guess.
You'd also think fellow gang members would stand up for her a little?
Btw, still in need of a gang 🙁
Been catching up and haven't read the thread super closely, but this is all I've seen as far as anyone else sticking up for rocky.
I'll give a little bit of info - rockatiel started the game as a gang member. I think chaos is more likely to be unaffiliated, like hayley.
Actually, she's in the same gang as me. I'm not briefed on what her other power is, but I don't see her hiding ability as inconsistent with a villager.
May or may not be true. But everyone else seems pretty set anyway.
So, lynch rocky
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If there are two hits, but each gang can only go after one, we may need some gang coordination to happen. Though I doubt rocky's gang would go after her.
are we at plurality yet?
Lynch rocky
are we at plurality yet?
Lynch rocky
Oh. And whoever moved me? Move me back. Please
Lynch Rocky
lynch Rocky
As a forewarning, we are 2 votes from plurality @rockatiel
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K