Infiltrated WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really don't see much point in going after Rocky again, but it's obvious that the vote is too far gone at this point (and it's not like I have anything better/concrete) so :shrug: may as well get this overwith.

lynch rocky to edge towards plurality
 
Damn baby legs:

Here's your last one:

Lynch Rocky

I don't really get it, but I'd like to move forward...
 
LIS's vote does not count due to plurality reached before (aka rocky, you cannot select LIS as your person)

Lynch closed... Results pending (cannot post write up until I get a decision from rocky)
 
In addition, our first interesting wiretap can now be listened to.
(as of Day 3) 2 or 3 gangs were wolf free
Okay well since the rocky thing is solidified via plurality, can we maybe address this from the write up? Can someone in a gang explain to me how/when you recruit people? If it happens during the day, and one gang recruited someone Day 3, I think if we extrapolate from this that they recruited a wolf (since it was either 2 or 3 gangs wolf free at that point, so a wolf-free gang went to a wolf-containing gang).

If that's not how it works, then anyone else have any theories about this?
 
well this is painful.

giphy.gif
 
Okay well since the rocky thing is solidified via plurality, can we maybe address this from the write up? Can someone in a gang explain to me how/when you recruit people? If it happens during the day, and one gang recruited someone Day 3, I think if we extrapolate from this that they recruited a wolf (since it was either 2 or 3 gangs wolf free at that point, so a wolf-free gang went to a wolf-containing gang).

If that's not how it works, then anyone else have any theories about this?
I'm kind of confused...how are you getting that a gang went from wolf free to not?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh geez I completely missed the lynch sorry everyone.
I'm kind of confused...how are you getting that a gang went from wolf free to not?i
I think that she is saying that if 2-3 of the gang is truely wolf-free from the write-up this morning, and then they will only be infiltrated if they "recruit" wolves. That's what I took from it anyways.
 
Okay well since the rocky thing is solidified via plurality, can we maybe address this from the write up? Can someone in a gang explain to me how/when you recruit people? If it happens during the day, and one gang recruited someone Day 3, I think if we extrapolate from this that they recruited a wolf (since it was either 2 or 3 gangs wolf free at that point, so a wolf-free gang went to a wolf-containing gang).

If that's not how it works, then anyone else have any theories about this?
Speaking of that write-up, does anyone know how if there is any truth to the statement of whoever said that 2-3 gangs were wolf-free or is it one of those "could be true could be false info" things?
 
Oh geez I completely missed the lynch sorry everyone.

I think that she is saying that if 2-3 of the gang is truely wolf-free from the write-up this morning, and then they will only be infiltrated if they "recruit" wolves. That's what I took from it anyways.
I thought she was saying that a wolf-free gang went to a wolf-containing gang over the course of day 3 ("since it was either 2 or 3 gangs wolf free at that point, so a wolf-free gang went to a wolf-containing gang"), and I'm just confused about how she got that from the statement that 2 or 3 gangs are wolf free. Maybe I'm missing something? :shrug:
 
3. Plurality rules are in effect. If more then half of the people vote for you, you will be lynched. This means that when you cast a vote, think about your vote, think about whether or not you actually want that person to be lynched before they can give a rebuttle. Because they will be lynched automatically if plurality is hit. Note that the SoV rule DOES NOT APPLY for plurality
 
I thought she was saying that a wolf-free gang went to a wolf-containing gang over the course of day 3 ("since it was either 2 or 3 gangs wolf free at that point, so a wolf-free gang went to a wolf-containing gang"), and I'm just confused about how she got that from the statement that 2 or 3 gangs are wolf free. Maybe I'm missing something? :shrug:
Ohh okay. Maybe she's just speculating that's one of the ways how those "wolf-free" gangs get wolves in them in general? Unless I'm missing something too haha.
 
I thought she was saying that a wolf-free gang went to a wolf-containing gang over the course of day 3 ("since it was either 2 or 3 gangs wolf free at that point, so a wolf-free gang went to a wolf-containing gang"), and I'm just confused about how she got that from the statement that 2 or 3 gangs are wolf free. Maybe I'm missing something? :shrug:
That's how I interpreted KC, too, and I don't understand where that came from. I'm pretty sure the person is just saying either 2 or 3 groups were wolf free, not that one transitioned.
 
Ahh darn. Can't say I'm surprised though. It was good while it lasted. Best of luck villagers
 
Just to add another mind, I assumed the statement meant that on day 3, 2 or 3 gangs were wolf free but s()he doesn't know if anything has happened (recruit a wolf or someone got converted) to those gangs since day 3 so (s)he put the qualifiers in.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I interpreted it "2 or 3" to mean that at the time specified (Day 3) there was a transition happening that made it difficult to state definitively the exact number of wolf-free gangs. Again, a lot of assumptions being made here, but if that is when recruiting for gangs happens (during the day) and if a then-wolf-free gang recruited someone that day (day 3) then it would make sense that they recruited a wolf, yielding this information (that as of day 3 there were either 2 or 3 gangs that were wolf free).

If I'm not explaining things clearly let me know, this is just how my brain is interpreting and since I don't know how the recruitment works or anything (not being in a gang) I figured this could be a good way to nail a wolf if my thinking is correct.
 
So, I interpreted it "2 or 3" to mean that at the time specified (Day 3) there was a transition happening that made it difficult to state definitively the exact number of wolf-free gangs. Again, a lot of assumptions being made here, but if that is when recruiting for gangs happens (during the day) and if a then-wolf-free gang recruited someone that day (day 3) then it would make sense that they recruited a wolf, yielding this information (that as of day 3 there were either 2 or 3 gangs that were wolf free).

If I'm not explaining things clearly let me know, this is just how my brain is interpreting and since I don't know how the recruitment works or anything (not being in a gang) I figured this could be a good way to nail a wolf if my thinking is correct.
I feel like that's a stretch. Granted i don't know how recruitment works. But that "2 or 3" seems more like inherent vagueness in the mechanics of the info that person received, than an indication of a transition.
 
Keep it short and to the point. Both Rocky and Kam are up for the hit. You must vote on each person separately within gangs today.

It is night 6. Deadline is set for 9 am est.
 
From the write ups we know the largest/ Spanish gang has at least 1 wolf. This means that either they have all the wolves or they have some or one and the rest of the wolves would be our unaffiliated.

Anybody want to take bets as to which way it goes?
 
From the write ups we know the largest/ Spanish gang has at least 1 wolf. This means that either they have all the wolves or they have some or one and the rest of the wolves would be our unaffiliated.

Anybody want to take bets as to which way it goes?
That is assuming that at one point there were 3 gangs that were wolf free.
 
Lol. Rocky, you are not having a good game. I hope everything is getting better IRL, whatever it is.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone please tell me if recruitment happens during day or night cycles? Even if my aforementioned theory is wrong (and it was vague intel vs. indicating transition), it's still more to go on than nothing. But if recruitment happens during the night then my theory is definitely wrong and I can at least stop overanalyzing it.