Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In other news FS will be mod killed after this nightYou should penalize the next person who asks![]()

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
In other news FS will be mod killed after this nightYou should penalize the next person who asks![]()

rocky, I want you to know I have absolutely nothing against you personally and all I was trying to get across was gameplay this game.
sorry if you are dealing with real-life issues.
@rockatiel Was there any reason specifically you picked Dev?
Can someone please tell me if recruitment happens during day or night cycles? Even if my aforementioned theory is wrong (and it was vague intel vs. indicating transition), it's still more to go on than nothing. But if recruitment happens during the night then my theory is definitely wrong and I can at least stop overanalyzing it.
Night cycles!
Unfortunately I don't know anything about how recruiting works, so,

I forgot you were playing...
You always forget about me until you want to lynch meI forgot you were playing...
Ain't that the truthYou always forget about me until you want to lynch me

Ouch. That was a rough night.
Information for the masses distributed by me: "As of the end of this evening, only 1 wolf has been "recruited" into any of the gangs."
If that helps gang members start pointing fingers, it might be useful.
For now,
Freaking Lynch MJ
As I interpreted it, before last night (as in, "as of the end of this evening" meaning yesterday evening) only one wolf had been recruited into a gang.Do you know if this means recruited just last night or overall there is only one wolf that is in a gang?
People were saying the same thing about me last game. You'd think there would be great rejoicing over the decreased word vomit 😛 But today is my day off. So I'm gonna go back and read some writeups.lynch WZ
I have no hard ideas on who the wolf in our group is, but we have to find them.
WZ is my top suspicion. Has had nothing to say to us. I mean almost nothing. I know she is busier these days, but I am just gonna guess she is having hard time figuring how not to act like a wolf.
I thought we had clear evidence that there was a wolf in our gang, hence the looking inward. Or am I wrong about that?Not changing my vote, or strategy to look inwardly at my gang, but it is really starting to sit weirdly with me.
Why the hell would any wolves in a gang, systematically target ONLY this gang. I mean 4 kills, all in our gang. We are going to lynch our own gang now, and pretty soon we are going to find the wolf. It puts a huge target on their own back.
It just makes no sense to me.
It sounds a lot more like a set-up.
The thing that makes sense to me is that a wolf has the ability to get a list of gang members, maybe just once, maybe more, and they are just going through the list killing us all, waiting for us to take each other out.
It seems really, really far-fetched, but it makes more rational sense than the theory that a snitch in our gang is a wolf doing this on purpose.
Also with abilities being inherited, you never really get rid of villager abilities until you have killed off everyone in the gang, so again that would be pretty rational to just remove a whole gang. I guess even if there is a wolf it still might make sense to lose a wolf at the expense of taking out every ability we have.
Hmm. This is really annoying though.
My thoughts were a combination of the information that abilities are passed down and Gwen's theory earlier about leadership passing into the hands of a wolf. So they just had to take out enough gang members to off the people "higher ranked" than they were, inherit the position they wanted, and then could happily turn their efforts to a new gang.Not changing my vote, or strategy to look inwardly at my gang, but it is really starting to sit weirdly with me.
Why the hell would any wolves in a gang, systematically target ONLY this gang. I mean 4 kills, all in our gang. We are going to lynch our own gang now, and pretty soon we are going to find the wolf. It puts a huge target on their own back.
It just makes no sense to me.
It sounds a lot more like a set-up.
The thing that makes sense to me is that a wolf has the ability to get a list of gang members, maybe just once, maybe more, and they are just going through the list killing us all, waiting for us to take each other out.
It seems really, really far-fetched, but it makes more rational sense than the theory that a snitch in our gang is a wolf doing this on purpose.
Also with abilities being inherited, you never really get rid of villager abilities until you have killed off everyone in the gang, so again that would be pretty rational to just remove a whole gang. I guess even if there is a wolf it still might make sense to lose a wolf at the expense of taking out every ability we have.
Hmm. This is really annoying though.
it was conjecture (mostly mine), that the repeated targeting of our gang meant there must be a wolf in it.I thought we had clear evidence that there was a wolf in our gang, hence the looking inward. Or am I wrong about that?
It will catch up with them. Ain't no way we are letting a wolf inherit all these abilities.I mean, maybe not the smartest strategy, but so far it seems to be working well for them.
Oh. Ok. Thought there was evidence in a writeup I missed.it was conjecture (mostly mine), that the repeated targeting of our gang meant there must be a wolf in it.
“Their leader is in lock up. They took him down. The political contacts representing the gang community are retreating. We are already losing business. The streets are becoming smaller, we might be able to get less done….”
“Chief, although we appreciate all the work that has occurred with this gang, we can’t help but notice that none of the gangs have even been touched by the police. Is there a reason for this?”
“I don’t believe your condescension is deserving of an answer in this happy moment, but I will give it to you anyway. There are high priority targets, and there are low priority targets. Are you proposing we should deal with the low priority targets before the higher priority targets.
But how would they know to target only members of that gang? There are at least a few unaffiliated, plus at least one other gang that would have had no wolf members (based on 2-3 gangs being wolf free at one point), and yet the ONLY ones to die by wolf hands so far were members of the El Capo gang. That just seems like too big of a coincidence to me.Oh. Ok. Thought there was evidence in a writeup I missed.
It makes sense that the wolves would try to get one of their own moved up in the ranks of a gang by taking out the higher-ups, but doing it the way they have, not targeting any other gang, makes less sense. As you said, it only helps us find them faster. I could also see it being a strategy of taking out a gang with no wolf in it, since they have no influence there. Especially if they knew we were the largest gang. I'm not altogether sure which of those scenarios is more likely.
I was going off of sobsob's idea that maybe they were able to get a list of gang members.But how would they know to target only members of that gang? There are at least a few unaffiliated, plus at least one other gang that would have had no wolf members (based on 2-3 gangs being wolf free at one point), and yet the ONLY ones to die by wolf hands so far were members of the El Capo gang. That just seems like too big of a coincidence to me.
Ah okay. I guess it just seems more far-fetched to me than having a wolf in the gang, trying to inherit the choice abilities, and taking out the competition until they get it. And maybe not fully thinking through the consequences of those actions being kind of obvious until it was too late.I was going off of sobsob's idea that maybe they were able to get a list of gang members.
I just would think they would have stopped or slowed down on targeting El Capo around the time when everyone in El Capo was like "Hey, we're the only ones being targeted, there's probably a wolf here" which was 2 nights ago at least. Unless they were really close to getting a top spot in the gang.Ah okay. I guess it just seems more far-fetched to me than having a wolf in the gang, trying to inherit the choice abilities, and taking out the competition until they get it. And maybe not fully thinking through the consequences of those actions being kind of obvious until it was too late.
I have to agree.Ah okay. I guess it just seems more far-fetched to me than having a wolf in the gang, trying to inherit the choice abilities, and taking out the competition until they get it. And maybe not fully thinking through the consequences of those actions being kind of obvious until it was too late.
Well #1 died last night. So, seems plausible.I just would think they would have stopped or slowed down on targeting El Capo around the time when everyone in El Capo was like "Hey, we're the only ones being targeted, there's probably a wolf here" which was 2 nights ago at least. Unless they were really close to getting a top spot in the gang.
Yeah but I think we're all doubting the person who inherited that spot is a wolf. It's possible, of course, but... At any rate, if that is the scenario we're looking at, it's less likely teep is the wolf. He could have been lying about his rank, but he mentioned that he started out really low. Unfortunately I don't know where everyone else is ranked other than myself.Well #1 died last night. So, seems plausible.
Do other higher up ranks get cool abilities? Do you guys even know what ability each rank gets? Like, could they have been shooting for 2nd in command or something? Just a thought, it could also be that they're not done yet. But of course now that we're discussing this I feel like they'll probably change tactics.Yeah but I think we're all doubting the person who inherited that spot is a wolf. It's possible, of course, but... At any rate, if that is the scenario we're looking at, it's less likely teep is the wolf. He could have been lying about his rank, but he mentioned that he started out really low. Unfortunately I don't know where everyone else is ranked other than myself.
“Well, you see, they are actually the bookie of this game. They call him “El Contador,” which I can only imagine is some Spanish translation for a bookie?” In any event, they kept records on all of the gang member’s activities, which we now have access to! This should open us up to even being able to arrest the top ranking members of the gang.”
Access to all of the gang members activities sounds like they know all of the member abilities. Which is probably not good, but supports the theory that they may be trying to work up to a specific ability.I was rereading the write-ups and came across this:
Perhaps this is how the wolves knew so much about the el capo gang and have been targeting only this group? Or it could be write-up flair. Not sure what Caia's rank/exact role was but if a wolf was next in line maybe they inherited her abilities?
I'll join in voting to lynch MJ
We of the Russian gang recruited MJ on Night 3. We also used a gang ability (might be different between gangs) to ask how many wolves are in our group; we were told 1. That + discrepancies with description (iffy evidence, I know) is pushing me towards MJ.
We weren't told what ability each rank gets.Do other higher up ranks get cool abilities? Do you guys even know what ability each rank gets? Like, could they have been shooting for 2nd in command or something? Just a thought, it could also be that they're not done yet. But of course now that we're discussing this I feel like they'll probably change tactics.
That would make a lot of sense...but I don't know who was next in line behind her.I was rereading the write-ups and came across this:
Perhaps this is how the wolves knew so much about the el capo gang and have been targeting only this group? Or it could be write-up flair. Not sure what Caia's rank/exact role was but if a wolf was next in line maybe they inherited her abilities?
In our group, we received a list of night actions from people that Caia had tracked. That is the night SOV decided to go on a Kam hunt.I was rereading the write-ups and came across this:
Perhaps this is how the wolves knew so much about the el capo gang and have been targeting only this group? Or it could be write-up flair. Not sure what Caia's rank/exact role was but if a wolf was next in line maybe they inherited her abilities?
As I recall, Caia was #2, PBC was #3, and LotF was #1. So, likely the original #4 is a wolf.Access to all of the gang members activities sounds like they know all of the member abilities. Which is probably not good, but supports the theory that they may be trying to work up to a specific ability.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.