-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Infiltrated WW Game Thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Wait, what? How did this happen.
At work, don't have time to read through everything and respond (freaken west coast time...).
Guys, I'm the ability seer. I can submit a name each night to see what their abilities are. I don't get affiliation, just abilities.
At work, don't have time to read through everything and respond (freaken west coast time...).
Guys, I'm the ability seer. I can submit a name each night to see what their abilities are. I don't get affiliation, just abilities.
***unlynch caiter, lynch SOV***
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unlynch caiter, lynch sobsob
###unLynch caiter, Lynch.... Allieh###
Getting on a plane. I dunno
Getting on a plane. I dunno
unlynch Caiter
Ok. I re-read it. Point out to me where you did anything to protect yourself? As I read it, Teep came in, said something to you, and then was put down by all four gangs. I don't see you doing anything in the write-up to prevent the attack. That's part of what's bugging me - you're claiming you defended yourself, but.... that's not actually what happened in the write-up. It's just weird. When there's weirdness, there often is a wolf in the mix somewhere.
He sprints up to the gang leader’s room and kicks open the door in a fit of what appeared to be rage. SoV looked shock at the intruder but smiled slightly. “So what is your plan?” as he stared into the barrel of the gun, his voice having a hint of satisfaction in it.
“I think you know exxxacccctttlyyyy what my plan is. This was the most ideal time, or at least as ideal as it could get. Who did you send out on that silly hit for me anyway?”
Teepster hears footsteps running up the stairs behind him. Teepster heightens his grip on the gun, and tenses his finger on the trigger. It looks like he is about to shoot.
“That’s when the four sets of gun shots go off.
Teep is about to shoot me. From MJ's death scene you recall MJ got actions in BEFORE being hit. It seemed clear to me (especially since mods told me I needed my protection) that he was there to kill me, and the only reason he didn't was because I was protected. Otherwise he would have killed me. I think STL is fairly consistent in how he allows actions to occur (I have seen his game design in the past, and he doesn't wing it).
Why would I have a "hint of satisfaction" with a guy with a finger on the trigger?
I agree it is more subtle without the mods results, but it is clearly there.
Anyway, the only real reason I posted THAT info was I wanted to gloat over the wolves wasting an attack on me. I wasn't using it for a defense, because I didn't need one. well.. at that time anyway.. clearly do now.
I am doing the screen dump.
Why do you unlynch caiter just because she is a role seer and think it is ok to lynch me? That proves nothing as roles haven't been helping us.
I mean I am able to watch what people do at night and what has it yielded? Not much, but it doesn't stop you from lynching me?
Why do you unlynch caiter just because she is a role seer and think it is ok to lynch me? That proves nothing as roles haven't been helping us.
I mean I am able to watch what people do at night and what has it yielded? Not much, but it doesn't stop you from lynching me?
Umm I still want to know why SOV is saying no one knew he picked the person to do the kill when he told me about it....please to explain?
I'm at work, so limited skimming time (I think this is where I say something about being the solo doctor on ER and ICU overnight and how it sucks my braining ability or something to be on the 14-hour shift.... can you coach me, DVMD?)....
Can someone bring me up to speed on the Caiter vote? I'm still super suspicious about SOV, but not so much I can't swing my vote to Caiter.
Can someone bring me up to speed on the Caiter vote? I'm still super suspicious about SOV, but not so much I can't swing my vote to Caiter.
Read through all this nonsense and tell me how I am acting like a wolf.
I did one stupid thing, and forgot who i used for a meaningless kill, that worked the next day.
What were the odds no one else was going to kill that night (1 in 8, but who is counting).
This is nuts.
I did one stupid thing, and forgot who i used for a meaningless kill, that worked the next day.
What were the odds no one else was going to kill that night (1 in 8, but who is counting).
This is nuts.
Blehhhh ***unlynch SOV***
When is the deadline? It seems like there's quite a few missing.....so an extension would be nice....
When is the deadline? It seems like there's quite a few missing.....so an extension would be nice....
cause I didn't remember I told you. What does that prove other than I don't remember every detail of every conversation i have. Guess I shouldn't have trusted you then?Umm I still want to know why SOV is saying no one knew he picked the person to do the kill when he told me about it....please to explain?
Wait, what? How did this happen.
At work, don't have time to read through everything and respond (freaken west coast time...).
Guys, I'm the ability seer. I can submit a name each night to see what their abilities are. I don't get affiliation, just abilities.
I don't know what the current situation is and if I'm still "winning" (some win STL 🙁 ) but for anyone who missed it...
Teep is about to shoot me. From MJ's death scene you recall MJ got actions in BEFORE being hit. It seemed clear to me (especially since mods told me I needed my protection) that he was there to kill me, and the only reason he didn't was because I was protected. Otherwise he would have killed me. I think STL is fairly consistent in how he allows actions to occur (I have seen his game design in the past, and he doesn't wing it).
I agree with all that. MJ got his action in before being hit. And yet Teep ... didn't. He pointed a gun at you in the write-up, sure. But then he got shot. Nothing happened to block him / stop him / defend you. It was the lynch hit that did it.
That's the part that's sketchy to me. I agree that STL is generally consistent.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
you do realize that wolves do things people wouldn't expect to "prove" they aren't wolves, right?Read through all this nonsense and tell me how I am acting like a wolf.
I did one stupid thing, and forgot who i used for a meaningless kill, that worked the next day.
What were the odds no one else was going to kill that night (1 in 8, but who is counting).
This is nuts.
I'm at work, so limited skimming time (I think this is where I say something about being the solo doctor on ER and ICU overnight and how it sucks my braining ability or something to be on the 14-hour shift.... can you coach me, DVMD?)....
Can someone bring me up to speed on the Caiter vote? I'm still super suspicious about SOV, but not so much I can't swing my vote to Caiter.
She was a quick bandwagon on SOV. That's all. But she's outed herself as an ability seer.
no. go back in the games. Every time I get lynched for doing something dumb, it is as a villager.you do realize that wolves do things people wouldn't expect to "prove" they aren't wolves, right?
I don't do that as wolf. 1) I am too careful when i am a wolf.. .and 2) this is what happens if I ever try that.
People pretty much don't need an excuse to lynch me, and when I am a wolf I have to be really careful not to give it to them. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.
I have not been "careful" this game, ergo I am not a wolf.
***lynch cyndia***
Currently 9:30 est if I get at least 20 votes by thenWhen is deadline? I thought it was 830 EST time? I'm not off for another hour or two depending, so I wouldn't be able to really go through thread until then.
She was a quick bandwagon on SOV. That's all. But she's outed herself as an ability seer.
Huh. That seems like a crappy reason. I've never been fond of the "you bandwagoned; ergo you must be a wolf" logic.
There are countless times where I happily pile on a bandwagon as a villager because hell ... sometimes it's just more efficient to get the lynch moving and done with, find out whether the person was a wolf, and move on. Especially if you're like well, I don't have anyone better to vote for, so why not?
cause I didn't remember I told you. What does that prove other than I don't remember every detail of every conversation i have. Guess I shouldn't have trusted you then?
No, I was just specifically addressed and asked that question and then people just seemed to ignore/gloss over my answer. I honestly haven't been able to read the rest of the convo between my responding or even before my responding, just that one post I was tagged in and now. I have no idea what has been said between except saw your capital no one knew. So I found it odd when I stated I did that it was ignored.
- 35. SoV El Bajo: You are the second in command of the El Capo gang. Your responsibilities are as follows: (you may only do 1 activity each night)
1) You are responsible for any hits your group carries out. You must delegate which person in your gang will carry out the hit on any given night that your group decides to do a hit. If said person is blocked, you will carry out the hit in their place to ensure the job gets done.
2) You may choose to interrogate any person within your gang each night to see what they were up to that night, and ensure that they were doing what they claimed to be doing.
, Feb 29, 2016 Report
Reply 
StartingoverVet Flight Instructor for hire 5+ Year Member
Joined:
Feb 17, 2010
Messages:
21,803
Location:
Neither here nor there.
Status:
Non-Student
Couple of questions:
1) "carry out the hit" is about killing the person chosen to be lynched?
2) can we kill someone who was lynched 2 or 3 nights ago, or just the most recent?
3) will the person I interrogate know it is me? or know it is a fellow gang member?
, Mar 1, 2016 Report
Reply
SummerTheLynx Mizzou Class of 2019!!! Gold Donor 2+ Year Member
Joined:
Dec 12, 2013
Messages:
3,787
Status:
Veterinary Student
Any type of hit including those from lynching.
Just the most recent.
They will simply know that they were interrogated.
, Mar 1, 2016 Report
Reply
StartingoverVet Flight Instructor for hire 5+ Year Member
Joined:
Feb 17, 2010
Messages:
21,803
Location:
Neither here nor there.
Status:
Non-Student
ty
, Mar 1, 2016 Report
Reply
StartingoverVet Flight Instructor for hire 5+ Year Member
Joined:
Feb 17, 2010
Messages:
21,803
Location:
Neither here nor there.
Status:
Non-Student
Interrogate Lupin.
, Mar 1, 2016 Report
Reply
Lupin21 Do Not Disturb Gold Donor 2+ Year Member
Joined:
Jun 21, 2012
Messages:
5,763
Location:
Behind the green curtains
Status:
Veterinary Student
StartingoverVet said: ↑
Interrogate Lupin.
Imma helper bee, not a player. 🙂
, Mar 1, 2016 Report
Reply
StartingoverVet Flight Instructor for hire 5+ Year Member
Joined:
Feb 17, 2010
Messages:
21,803
Location:
Neither here nor there.
Status:
Non-Student
Lupin21 said: ↑
Imma helper bee, not a player. 🙂
REally? And I was going to start conversing with you tomorrow after interrogating you.
You suck.
, Mar 1, 2016 Report
Reply
StartingoverVet Flight Instructor for hire 5+ Year Member
Joined:
Feb 17, 2010
Messages:
21,803
Location:
Neither here nor there.
Status:
Non-Student
Fine . Interrogate WZ. She is never a wolf, I figure she is due.
, Mar 1, 2016 Report
Reply
Lupin21 Do Not Disturb Gold Donor 2+ Year Member
Joined:
Jun 21, 2012
Messages:
5,763
Location:
Behind the green curtains
Status:
Veterinary Student
StartingoverVet said: ↑
REally? And I was going to start conversing with you tomorrow after interrogating you.
You suck.
Haha! gonna have to find another little buddy.
, Mar 1, 2016 Report
Reply
StartingoverVet Flight Instructor for hire 5+ Year Member
Joined:
Feb 17, 2010
Messages:
21,803
Location:
Neither here nor there.
Status:
Non-Student
StartingoverVet said: ↑
Fine . Interrogate WZ. She is never a wolf, I figure she is due.
quoting to make that stand out. Gnite
, Mar 1, 2016 Report
Reply

StartingoverVet Flight Instructor for hire 5+ Year Member
Joined:
Feb 17, 2010
Messages:
21,803
Location:
Neither here nor there.
Status:
Non-Student
interrogate Dyachei.
WZ does kill. If she is dead teepster does kill.
I am really pissed (not at you obviously) I don't get a result from last night. I NEVER NEVER NEVER miss a night action.
, Monday at 1:05 PM Report
Reply

SummerTheLynx Mizzou Class of 2019!!! Gold Donor 2+ Year Member
Joined:
Dec 12, 2013
Messages:
3,787
Status:
Veterinary Student
StartingoverVet said: ↑
interrogate Dyachei.
WZ does kill. If she is dead teepster does kill.
I am really pissed (not at you obviously) I don't get a result from last night. I NEVER NEVER NEVER miss a night action.
I can't give you a night action, but I do trust that you weren't forgetting and that you are being truthful. We won't count a vote against you today.
, Monday at 1:09 PM Report
Reply

StartingoverVet Flight Instructor for hire 5+ Year Member
Joined:
Feb 17, 2010
Messages:
21,803
Location:
Neither here nor there.
Status:
Non-Student
I don't care about the vote. Rules are rules.
I was just venting. Not looking for any special treatment.
Just pisses me off because it is important.
, Monday at 1:14 PM Report
Reply

Lupin21 Do Not Disturb Gold Donor 2+ Year Member
Joined:
Jun 21, 2012
Messages:
5,763
Location:
Behind the green curtains
Status:
Veterinary Student
StartingoverVet said: ↑
I don't care about the vote. Rules are rules.
I was just venting. Not looking for any special treatment.
Just pisses me off because it is important.
🙁 I was worried about you honestly when you didn't input by this morning. Glad it was just a computer error.
, Monday at 1:19 PM Report
Reply

StartingoverVet Flight Instructor for hire 5+ Year Member
Joined:
Feb 17, 2010
Messages:
21,803
Location:
Neither here nor there.
Status:
Non-Student
StartingoverVet said: ↑
interrogate Dyachei.
WZ does kill. If she is dead teepster does kill.
I am really pissed (not at you obviously) I don't get a result from last night. I NEVER NEVER NEVER miss a night action.
Forgot my new abilities..
Protect Me.
, Monday at 1:20 PM Report
Reply

StartingoverVet Flight Instructor for hire 5+ Year Member
Joined:
Feb 17, 2010
Messages:
21,803
Location:
Neither here nor there.
Status:
Non-Student
StartingoverVet said: ↑
Forgot my new abilities..
Protect Me.
Also want to call a meeting of the heads of the gangs.
Want to use it up before wolves get the ability.
, Monday at 3:01 PM Report
Reply

Lupin21 Do Not Disturb Gold Donor 2+ Year Member
Joined:
Jun 21, 2012
Messages:
5,763
Location:
Behind the green curtains
Status:
Veterinary Student
You have to choose between protecting yourself or calling the meeting.
, Monday at 8:40 PM Report
Reply

StartingoverVet Flight Instructor for hire 5+ Year Member
Joined:
Feb 17, 2010
Messages:
21,803
Location:
Neither here nor there.
Status:
Non-Student
Lupin21 said: ↑
You have to choose between protecting yourself or calling the meeting.
harumph.
, Monday at 9:11 PM Report
Reply

SummerTheLynx Mizzou Class of 2019!!! Gold Donor 2+ Year Member
Joined:
Dec 12, 2013
Messages:
3,787
Status:
Veterinary Student
To clarify, are you using the ability to talk with others tn? The sooner we know, the sooner we can get it set up.
, Monday at 9:25 PM Report
Reply

StartingoverVet Flight Instructor for hire 5+ Year Member
Joined:
Feb 17, 2010
Messages:
21,803
Location:
Neither here nor there.
Status:
Non-Student
SummerTheLynx said: ↑
To clarify, are you using the ability to talk with others tn? The sooner we know, the sooner we can get it set up.
I was thinking... but no.
I am protecting. I am trying to bait the wolves until attacking me (i implied I can't protect myself).
IF they take the bait, then the next day maybe I can to use abilities.
, Monday at 9:28 PM Report
Reply

StartingoverVet Flight Instructor for hire 5+ Year Member
Joined:
Feb 17, 2010
Messages:
21,803
Location:
Neither here nor there.
Status:
Non-Student
Is there any "recruiting" option I can choose now that I am #1?
, Monday at 9:28 PM Report
Reply

SummerTheLynx Mizzou Class of 2019!!! Gold Donor 2+ Year Member
Joined:
Dec 12, 2013
Messages:
3,787
Status:
Veterinary Student
StartingoverVet said: ↑
Is there any "recruiting" option I can choose now that I am #1?
Nope, that is from the beginning of the game/game mechanics unfortunately.
, Monday at 9:36 PM Report
Reply

StartingoverVet Flight Instructor for hire 5+ Year Member
Joined:
Feb 17, 2010
Messages:
21,803
Location:
Neither here nor there.
Status:
Non-Student
Those wolves better try to kill me tonight.
They will probably block me as well, so I will probably die.
But still, I don't want to wait around for the axe to fall.
Being a known #1 in this gang is not all its cracked up to be.
, Monday at 9:40 PM Report
Reply

SummerTheLynx Mizzou Class of 2019!!! Gold Donor 2+ Year Member
Joined:
Dec 12, 2013
Messages:
3,787
Status:
Veterinary Student
You were blocked by a high class prostitute last night.
, Tuesday at 8:19 AM Report
Reply

Lupin21 Do Not Disturb Gold Donor 2+ Year Member
Joined:
Jun 21, 2012
Messages:
5,763
Location:
Behind the green curtains
Status:
Veterinary Student
You have received an item for tonight:
Gun w/silver bullets- Use this gun to protect yourself from attack
, Tuesday at 11:07 AM Report
Reply

StartingoverVet Flight Instructor for hire 5+ Year Member
Joined:
Feb 17, 2010
Messages:
21,803
Location:
Neither here nor there.
Status:
Non-Student
can i protect myself tonight?
, Tuesday at 8:27 PM Report
Reply

StartingoverVet Flight Instructor for hire 5+ Year Member
Joined:
Feb 17, 2010
Messages:
21,803
Location:
Neither here nor there.
Status:
Non-Student
Too tired to wait for response:
I want a meeting of the gangs.
Interrogate Trilt.
If there is a kill send WZ
I will post a contingency lynch for tomorrow. May not be around till 10pm.
, Tuesday at 8:29 PM Report
Reply

Lupin21 Do Not Disturb Gold Donor 2+ Year Member
Joined:
Jun 21, 2012
Messages:
5,763
Location:
Behind the green curtains
Status:
Veterinary Student
You have the gun for protection, so you are covered. 🙂
Meeting will be set up but that is a night thing, so.... haha
, Tuesday at 8:35 PM Report
Reply

StartingoverVet Flight Instructor for hire 5+ Year Member
Joined:
Feb 17, 2010
Messages:
21,803
Location:
Neither here nor there.
Status:
Non-Student
GREAT! i need them to attack me tonight.
, Tuesday at 8:53 PM Report
Reply

SummerTheLynx Mizzou Class of 2019!!! Gold Donor 2+ Year Member
Joined:
Dec 12, 2013
Messages:
3,787
Status:
Veterinary Student
You had a fairly quiet evening last night.
, Yesterday at 7:51 AM Report
Reply

StartingoverVet Flight Instructor for hire 5+ Year Member
Joined:
Feb 17, 2010
Messages:
21,803
Location:
Neither here nor there.
Status:
Non-Student
Crap. Wolves. Never there when you need them.
, Yesterday at 8:06 AM Report
Reply
Page 1 of 2
1 2 Next >
StartingoverVet
Messages:
21,803
Likes:
5,776
Points:
151
Conversation Info
Participants:
5
Replies:
58
Last Reply Date:
Today at 1:19 PM
Last Reply From:
SummerTheLynx
Conversation Participants
Home Conversations >
Style: Old School SDN Forums (2008)
English (US)
Copyright 1999-2016 Coastal Research Group, a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Learn more about SDN's mission.
brightimpressio
PennWe V'19!
hazelmoo
Class of 2020!
Lupin21
Do Not Disturb
StartingoverVet
Flight Instructor for hire
SummerTheLynx
Mizzou Class of 2019!!!
Home Conversations >
Style: Old School SDN Forums (2008)
English (US)
Copyright 1999-2016 Coastal Research Group, a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Learn more about SDN's mission.
StartingoverVet said: ↑
Too tired to wait for response:
I want a meeting of the gangs.
Interrogate Trilt.
If there is a kill send WZ
I will post a contingency lynch for tomorrow. May not be around till 10pm.
Click to expand...
Did I get any interrogation results?
kill by Trilt.
protect myself (unless I kept the gun).
If I have the gun protect swin.
, Yesterday at 11:10 PM Report
Reply

Lupin21 Do Not Disturb Gold Donor 2+ Year Member
Joined:
Jun 21, 2012
Messages:
5,763
Location:
Behind the green curtains
Status:
Veterinary Student
Sorry for the miss on Trilt:
You see trilt conversing with kcougli all evening and seem to notice that she is also writing down everything you are doing as well.
You do not have the gun any longer, so will be protecting yourself.
EDIT: NM, saw you meant trilt does kill as well.
, Yesterday at 11:20 PM Report
Reply

Lupin21 Do Not Disturb Gold Donor 2+ Year Member
Joined:
Jun 21, 2012
Messages:
5,763
Location:
Behind the green curtains
Status:
Veterinary Student
Nevermind, saw you are doing hit and that is that.
, Yesterday at 11:24 PM Report
Reply

StartingoverVet Flight Instructor for hire 5+ Year Member
Joined:
Feb 17, 2010
Messages:
21,803
Location:
Neither here nor there.
Status:
Non-Student
Lupin21 said: ↑
Nevermind, saw you are doing hit and that is that.
to clarify - and add- :
TRILT is doing the kill.
I am protecting myself.
Interrogate Wild Zoo.
, Yesterday at 11:33 PM Report
Reply

Lupin21 Do Not Disturb Gold Donor 2+ Year Member
Joined:
Jun 21, 2012
Messages:
5,763
Location:
Behind the green curtains
Status:
Veterinary Student
StartingoverVet said: ↑
to clarify - and add- :
TRILT is doing the kill.
I am protecting myself.
Interrogate Wild Zoo.
I had messed up yesterday in having you complete the Teep hit when WZ was blocked, so trilt results were given instead. Since there is a hit tonight, you will not get results for interrogation. Sorry for the mix-up.
, Yesterday at 11:50 PM Report
Reply

Lupin21 Do Not Disturb Gold Donor 2+ Year Member
Joined:
Jun 21, 2012
Messages:
5,763
Location:
Behind the green curtains
Status:
Veterinary Student
However, if you note that you have the leader ability to change gang actions, you can call of the hit and get your interrogation results while still protecting yourself.
, Yesterday at 11:53 PM Report
Reply

StartingoverVet Flight Instructor for hire 5+ Year Member
Joined:
Feb 17, 2010
Messages:
21,803
Location:
Neither here nor there.
Status:
Non-Student
Lupin21 said: ↑
I had messed up yesterday in having you complete the Teep hit when WZ was blocked, so trilt results were given instead. Since there is a hit tonight, you will not get results for interrogation. Sorry for the mix-up.
but the teep hit wasn't completed. I am so confused.
And I am not using the leader ability .. people will freak if teeps isn't killed today.
, Today at 12:23 AM Report
Reply

Lupin21 Do Not Disturb Gold Donor 2+ Year Member
Joined:
Jun 21, 2012
Messages:
5,763
Location:
Behind the green curtains
Status:
Veterinary Student
StartingoverVet said: ↑
but the teep hit wasn't completed. I am so confused.
Right, meaning that I didn't remember you should have finished the hit since WZ was blocked. Since I goofed, I gave you the trilt interrogation results.
, Today at 12:33 AM Report
Reply

SummerTheLynx Mizzou Class of 2019!!! Gold Donor 2+ Year Member
Joined:
Dec 12, 2013
Messages:
3,787
Status:
Veterinary Student
You were extremely happy with your decision to protect yourself last night, however, with the loss of teep, the gang has fewer than five members.
Some weird trouble with number of characters, and number of images, and somehow it renumbers the messages when you copy and paste it each time.
Have fun reading my messed up game.
I am 100% a villager. I gotta get back to my eights on pylons. Hope you all come to your senses.
Have fun reading my messed up game.
I am 100% a villager. I gotta get back to my eights on pylons. Hope you all come to your senses.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wasn't told I was interrogated. Was it successful?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That was fun to read but also a pain in the ass
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Was also never told I was interrogated, but good to know I've done so much killing this game without knowing about it 

nope. never interrogated you. blocked or whatever.I wasn't told I was interrogated. Was it successful?
and never successfully interrogated you either. Although i tried twice I think (or maybe one of those was the night my action never properly got sent).Was also never told I was interrogated, but good to know I've done so much killing this game without knowing about it![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
nope. never interrogated you. blocked or whatever.
Someone's a block magnetand never successfully interrogated you either. Although i tried twice I think (or maybe one of those was the night my action never properly got sent).
My eyes hurt
Should have known I would get lynched today.
Friday is my day off. I could finally had paid attention.
Good luck ... especially El Capo people... unless there is a wolf there. You can burn in hell.
Friday is my day off. I could finally had paid attention.
Good luck ... especially El Capo people... unless there is a wolf there. You can burn in hell.
Can anyone update the tally from whatever just happened during this last page? lol
Holy walls of text. I can't read through all of that.
Unlynch SOV
Unlynch SOV
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Remember the days when that "anyone" would automatically be me?Can anyone update the tally from whatever just happened during this last page? lol

Lynch Cyndia
Because I know nothing about her and tired of the other circular arguments
Because I know nothing about her and tired of the other circular arguments
The Super UNOfficial Lynch Tally
Rojo (0)
Fireman (1): STL
Dyachei (1): Kcough
Ashgirl (0):
Cyndia (2): Caia, dvmd
Sov: (6) LIS, Caiter, Jil, Midwife, , Fireman, FS
Caiter: (3): SoV, Dyachei, , , jayna ,
Jilary (1): Dubz
FS (1) trilt
Allie 1 (jojo)
16/22 voting
Rojo (0)
Fireman (1): STL
Dyachei (1): Kcough
Ashgirl (0):
Cyndia (2): Caia, dvmd
Sov: (6) LIS, Caiter, Jil, Midwife, , Fireman, FS
Caiter: (3): SoV, Dyachei, , , jayna ,
Jilary (1): Dubz
FS (1) trilt
Allie 1 (jojo)
16/22 voting
Last edited:
- 35. SoV El Bajo: You are the second in command of the El Capo gang. Your responsibilities are as follows: (you may only do 1 activity each night)
1) You are responsible for any hits your group carries out. You must delegate which person in your gang will carry out the hit on any given night that your group decides to do a hit. If said person is blocked, you will carry out the hit in their place to ensure the job gets done.
I'm confused. If WZ failed to kill Teep why didn't you do it? Maybe I missed it in that text wall but holy crap that was a lot.
unlynch Caiter,
lynch cyndia.
better chance for me to survive?
lynch cyndia.
better chance for me to survive?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Mod error, it would seemI'm confused. If WZ failed to kill Teep why didn't you do it? Maybe I missed it in that text wall but holy crap that was a lot.
good question. I forgot about that. @SummerTheLynx ???? mod error?I'm confused. If WZ failed to kill Teep why didn't you do it? Maybe I missed it in that text wall but holy crap that was a lot.
Sorry about the wall of text... i don't know how you guys do it easier. I just copied and pasted.
unlynch caiter, lynch cyndia
Mod error, it would seem
good question. I forgot about that. @SummerTheLynx ???? mod error?
lynch STL
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K