-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Infiltrated WW Game Thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think what MJ did was use the quote function for every post and then copy and paste that over.Sorry about the wall of text... i don't know how you guys do it easier. I just copied and pasted.
If what you posted is accurate, it would have been addressed in your pms. (Aka, I am not validating anything you put out here, and I didn't invalidate anything you put out there, but if stuff were true that is being posted here, then the answer would most likely be located in your pms)good question. I forgot about that. @SummerTheLynx ???? mod error?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i'd rather be lynched than do that. I mean, I am supposed to be doing something productive here.I think what MJ did was use the quote function for every post and then copy and paste that over.
the formula to calculate pivotal altitude is groundspeed in knots squared divided by 11.3 .. and gives you the AGL height which you must add to elevation to get MSL altitude to perform the eights on pylons maneuver. Whew... now you all know.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Please stop making my eyes bleedi'd rather be lynched than do that. I mean, I am supposed to be doing something productive here.
the formula to calculate pivotal altitude is groundspeed in knots squared divided by 11.3 .. and gives you the AGL height which you must add to elevation to get MSL altitude to perform the eights on pylons maneuver. Whew... now you all know.
It was addressed in the pile of text... gist being Lupin screwed up in not having him complete our kill when WZ didn't.I'm confused. If WZ failed to kill Teep why didn't you do it? Maybe I missed it in that text wall but holy crap that was a lot.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Actually, according to the wall of text, I think it was lupin that made the error.lynch STL
But it's probably STL's fault anyway.
Is that what Lupin was trying to say? I really didn't get it but didn't want to be an arse to her (and was busy doing whatever at that time.. i don't even remember so I dropped it).It was addressed in the pile of text... gist being Lupin screwed up in not having him complete our kill when WZ didn't.
I am trying to get STL to clarify but he just legal-esed me on the pm.
Actually, according to the wall of text, I think it was lupin that made the error.
But it's probably STL's fault anyway.
My motto in life is it's always STL's fault.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This is why I like youMy motto in life is it's always STL's fault.
I am actually laughing now. It doesn't even hurt to get lynched.
I accidentally have the person blocked who I designate to kill the wolf who has been killing off all my gang members, but I actually should have killed that wolf myself, but the mods made a mistake, then I admit my mistake in blocking, which should have never made a difference, and get lynched for it.
This is why WW is fun, you can't make up a plot line like that.
I accidentally have the person blocked who I designate to kill the wolf who has been killing off all my gang members, but I actually should have killed that wolf myself, but the mods made a mistake, then I admit my mistake in blocking, which should have never made a difference, and get lynched for it.
This is why WW is fun, you can't make up a plot line like that.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Is that what Lupin was trying to say? I really didn't get it but didn't want to be an arse to her (and was busy doing whatever at that time.. i don't even remember so I dropped it).
I am trying to get STL to clarify but he just legal-esed me on the pm.
As someone who has done something massively stupid as a villager before, I'm inclined to believe that SOV is telling the truth and just forgot due to his old age
.
That, and he really didn't have to defend me right away. that plus that gigantic wall of text that looks legitimate makes me lean towards him being a villager at this point.
Lynch Cyndia
That, and he really didn't have to defend me right away. that plus that gigantic wall of text that looks legitimate makes me lean towards him being a villager at this point.
Lynch Cyndia
i'd rather be lynched than do that. I mean, I am supposed to be doing something productive here.
the formula to calculate pivotal altitude is groundspeed in knots squared divided by 11.3 .. and gives you the AGL height which you must add to elevation to get MSL altitude to perform the eights on pylons maneuver. Whew... now you all know.
In case you guys haven't realized yet, this lynch is not getting closed before tomorrow lol. We will set it for 8 am est.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Cyndia I guess
I hate late bandwagons where the person doesn't get a chance to defend, but I don't think Cyndia has really been around much at all (or at least it seems that way) so maybe we'll get lucky.
I hate late bandwagons where the person doesn't get a chance to defend, but I don't think Cyndia has really been around much at all (or at least it seems that way) so maybe we'll get lucky.
This is legit what it feels like to try and study with STL
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I can only imagine 🤣This is legit what it feels like to try and study with STL
(Love you friend, please don't mod kill us!!!)
I can only imagine 🤣
(Love you friend, please don't mod kill us!!!)
STL if you mod kill me I know where you live.
I am actually laughing now. It doesn't even hurt to get lynched.
I accidentally have the person blocked who I designate to kill the wolf who has been killing off all my gang members, but I actually should have killed that wolf myself, but the mods made a mistake, then I admit my mistake in blocking, which should have never made a difference, and get lynched for it.
This is why WW is fun, you can't make up a plot line like that.
I definitely have to admit that if that is all true ... it makes for an epic WW memory.
The Super UNOfficial Lynch Tally
Rojo (0)
Fireman (1): STL
Dyachei (1): Kcough
Ashgirl (0):
Cyndia (7): Caia, dvmd, FS, dyachei, SOV, ashg, allie
Sov: (5) LIS, Caiter, Jil, Midwife, , Fireman,
Caiter: (1): jayna
Jilary (1): Dubz
FS (1) trilt
Allie 1 (jojo)
STL 1 (swin)
19/22 voting
@Cyndia you can win now.
Rojo (0)
Fireman (1): STL
Dyachei (1): Kcough
Ashgirl (0):
Cyndia (7): Caia, dvmd, FS, dyachei, SOV, ashg, allie
Sov: (5) LIS, Caiter, Jil, Midwife, , Fireman,
Caiter: (1): jayna
Jilary (1): Dubz
FS (1) trilt
Allie 1 (jojo)
STL 1 (swin)
19/22 voting
@Cyndia you can win now.
In case you guys haven't realized yet, this lynch is not getting closed before tomorrow lol. We will set it for 8 am est.
Ok I hate to say it but this is seriously the most discussion this game has had since it was started.
Pushing the lynch off further just throws off deadlines even more and gets more confusing, absurd and ridiculous.
I'd rather see the game back on a normal schedule, personally.
I agree, but sometimes that's just how it goes. She'll have until morning to come around at least.Lynch Cyndia I guess
I hate late bandwagons where the person doesn't get a chance to defend, but I don't think Cyndia has really been around much at all (or at least it seems that way) so maybe we'll get lucky.
The reason I am doing it is because we had 7 people not check in, and I am going to reset things tomorrow, aka, we are going to have a super long night and get back on track the day after. If you do not want to do that, like this post. If I hit 12 likes I will end it now.Ok I hate to say it but this is seriously the most discussion this game has had since it was started.
Pushing the lynch off further just throws off deadlines even more and gets more confusing, absurd and ridiculous.
I'd rather see the game back on a normal schedule, personally.
Edit: Although we are apparently down to only 3 now...
The Super UNOfficial Lynch Tally
Rojo (0)
Fireman (1): STL
Dyachei (1): Kcough
Ashgirl (0):
Cyndia (7): Caia, dvmd, FS, dyachei, SOV, ashg, allie
Sov: (5) LIS, Caiter, Jil, Midwife, , Fireman,
Caiter: (1): jayna
Jilary (1): Dubz
FS (1) trilt
Allie 1 (jojo)
STL 1 (swin)
19/22 voting
@Cyndia you can win now.
I was legit going to copy this and add my vote in. Thank you!
7 people is a lot.
That's entirely too many people for the rules in place.
That's entirely too many people for the rules in place.
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!The reason I am doing it is because we had 7 people not check in, and I am going to reset things tomorrow, aka, we are going to have a super long night and get back on track the day after. If you do not want to do that, like this post. If I hit 12 likes I will end it now.
Edit: Although we are apparently down to only 3 now...
So now if I survive, I don't get to do ANYTHING on my day off.
Life is so unfair. Well.. at least I procrastinated tonight very well.
Entry into the maneuver is at a 30degree angle to the pylon.
Also, whoever missed sending in an action with a tracking item (as per what ever wire tap that was).....do better.
The reason I am doing it is because we had 7 people not check in, and I am going to reset things tomorrow, aka, we are going to have a super long night and get back on track the day after. If you do not want to do that, like this post. If I hit 12 likes I will end it now.
Edit: Although we are apparently down to only 3 now...
Dislike, I despise long nights, they are boring. And we still have 22 damn players and over a week into this game.
At this rate, I'll be a vet before this game ever ends.
Not that anyone asked my opinion, but how about a midnight deadline.
Only 3 people left unaccounted for. How many people are going to check in between midnight and 8am? my experience modding says almost nobody....
This way we can be back on schedule.
Only 3 people left unaccounted for. How many people are going to check in between midnight and 8am? my experience modding says almost nobody....
This way we can be back on schedule.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Teepster, you know what you did, and undo it.
7 people is a lot.
That's entirely too many people for the rules in place.
Good make them pay attention.
At this rate, I'll be a vet before this game ever ends.
🙁i can't say the same. . 🙁
If this post hits 5 likes by 12 EST I will throw things at STL
Good make them pay attention.
I think there needs to be some lightning soon. But I didn't want to say it....
The problem here is that then people arent going to have their night actions submitted and complain about moved deadlines. Aka, the way to play this safest and most fair from a mod perspective is to elongate as opposed to shorten.Not that anyone asked my opinion, but how about a midnight deadline.
Only 3 people left unaccounted for. How many people are going to check in between midnight and 8am? my experience modding says almost nobody....
This way we can be back on schedule.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
So now if I survive, I don't get to do ANYTHING on my day off.
Life is so unfair. Well.. at least I procrastinated tonight very well.
No offense, but this is bs since you announced day 1 when night deadline would be on a daily basis.The problem here is that then people arent going to have their night actions submitted and complain about moved deadlines. Aka, the way to play this safest and most fair from a mod perspective is to elongate as opposed to shorten.
Perhaps a dumb technique - and not the point of the SOV rule - but Cyndia missed both her night vote and night action two nights ago. Makes me mildly less inclined to think she's wolfy.
Just want to update from a page ago that SOV did successfully interrogate me a couple nights back and mods never told me it happened. Got an update from STL that I should have been notified.
Just want to update from a page ago that SOV did successfully interrogate me a couple nights back and mods never told me it happened. Got an update from STL that I should have been notified.
You think its bs that people won't be able to check in or that day is being extended? I am extending it due to the fact that no one was available to close today, and thus there was reduced time for the lynch. I am extending it in the night as most of my pms are submitted between 9 pm and 11 pm, so if I did a close at 12, I doubt that I get even 3/4 of my actions in.No offense, but this is bs since you announced day 1 when night deadline would be on a daily basis.
I am trying to be as fair as possible given no mod able to close early this morning.
You think its bs that people won't be able to check in or that day is being extended? I am extending it due to the fact that no one was available to close today, and thus there was reduced time for the lynch. I am extending it in the night as most of my pms are submitted between 9 pm and 11 pm, so if I did a close at 12, I doubt that I get even 3/4 of my actions in.
I am trying to be as fair as possible given no mod able to close early this morning.
No don't extend to 12. End now or very soon.
Get this game moving.
Extension is bs. You literally said night will end at 9 am every morning.You think its bs that people won't be able to check in or that day is being extended? I am extending it due to the fact that no one was available to close today, and thus there was reduced time for the lynch. I am extending it in the night as most of my pms are submitted between 9 pm and 11 pm, so if I did a close at 12, I doubt that I get even 3/4 of my actions in.
I am trying to be as fair as possible given no mod able to close early this morning.
No one will lynch between the hours of 11PM and 8AM anyway. Pointless to extend lynch when the vast majority are sleeping.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah I don't see there being enough activity to justify the extension.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay here's what I am going to do. I am going to close lynch at 10:30. You can talk in all night groups now. Those of you with day actions that have not submitted yet,you have until 10:30 est.
Last edited:
*************************
If you all wish I can ask to be put in charge for a day and many of these problems will be taken care of, and not in the interest of fairness.
******************************
If you all wish I can ask to be put in charge for a day and many of these problems will be taken care of, and not in the interest of fairness.
******************************
*************************
If you all wish I can ask to be put in charge for a day and many of these problems will be taken care of, and not in the interest of fairness.
******************************
unlynch STL
I don't know what to do.
I don't know what to do.

Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K
