Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nevermind thenPlurality is over.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nevermind thenPlurality is over.
[emoji4]Nevermind then
I will comment on this that a mod result like that would have imprisoned and killing be essentially synonymous. Otherwise carry on 😛opcorn:Yet another reason I just thought of: The write-up made it appear like I was trying to be killed, not imprisoned. I could be interpreting it wrong but I don't think so. Again, if Allie is correct, who can kill me but the only person in my gang, which is Caiter??
Also- Our question last night was to ask how many wolves were in the bloodhound gang. We got 1. So. There's Caia, Swin, and Jilary in that gang.
However, we still have an original left guys, and I would personally want to go after them first...
I don't think Caia is a wolf. But swin was blocked last night and nobody died. I'm not doubting caiter being a wolf and responsible for the other attack.... But I want to know how swin got blocked. If Caia blocked her I'm less sure, but if it was Ceph's retreat that blocked her.... Well then she was trying to kill me.
She has a case of the STL's: too many pronouns, too little names. Now all we need is a high level of gender confusion!I'm not sure I'm following. Can replace some her's and she's with names?
Yup, I hoped I would've gotten lucky blocking a wolf and stopping a kill but instead nothing happened when I blocked you. My apologies 😛I know swin blocked me the night before last night. But my only ability is PMing. Don't know if that means anything or not.
I'm not sure I'm following. Can replace some her's and she's with names?
I didn't try to kill Aloha last night - I was the one who issued the "retreat" order to save our entire gang (myself included, just in case anyone had any ideas about carrying out the hit). Someone outside of our gang tried to take out Aloha.
I want to know how swin got blocked. If someone else (anyone) blocked swin I don't have reasons to think swin is a wolf. But if ceph blocked swin with the retreat ceph called, then swin was trying to kill me.
It says in the write up that the retreat saved my life... But I don't know how the retreat works.
Also: I used the drone last night to follow Caia, and was told that they were seen interacting with Swin.
*******************
![]()
*********************
*************
spring me from jail
*************
***********I could go steal STL's computer when he's not looking...
Why does it sound like it would be in the bloodhound gang? I feel like it sounds like a cop type role honestly.
I like to live dangerously. 😎***********
I would never go running my mouth at a mod 😉
**********
I don't think Caia is a wolf. But swin was blocked last night and nobody died. I'm not doubting caiter being a wolf and responsible for the other attack.... But I want to know how swin got blocked. If Caia blocked Swin I'm less sure, but if it was Ceph's retreat that blocked Swin.... Well then Swin? was trying to kill me.
I did my best to replace her's and she's with names, but I'm not positive about the last one, but yeah, I think they her's and she's are all you.I'm not sure I'm following. Can replace some her's and she's with names?
I did my best to replace her's and she's with names, but I'm not positive about the last one, but yeah, I think they her's and she's are all you.

Nice try wolves!!!!!!!!!!!!! You think you can kill me??? Why don't you try again, maybe third time will be the charm??![]()
I'm actually doing a little dance in lecture right now-> We only have one more wolf left guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I was, but I had residual ability from Rocky, who if you remember could hide away. I still have some of that ability left, so if the wolves feel lucky they can try again.. but it will not work.Were you attacked last night? I couldn't tell from the write-up.
But it can't be Swin because Caia blocked her. The thing that saved Aloha was the retreat, NOT Caia blocking Swin.Do we know for sure that we only have one more wolf? I would be a big fan of this news if so, but I think I missed where that was confirmed.
Also, I'm going to start off this fandango by lynching Swin. I have the most feels about them, and they're the person whose feet I would most like to put to the fire right now. Not much info on them.
But it can't be Swin because Caia blocked her. The thing that saved Aloha was the retreat, NOT Caia blocking Swin.
We don't, but it matches with all of the conversion nights. STL has been VERY consistent to tell us if there have been converts or not. So we are looking for 1Hm, okay, that's valid.
unlynch Swin for now
That still assumes there is only one wolf left, though... how do we know this for sure?
No, the only gang that recruited in the last few days was your group.Did anyone do any recruiting the night that the most recent infiltration was mentioned? Or the others? When were MJ and Caiter recruited? I'm going to check the write-ups.
I'm wondering if STL could also be referring to infiltration by recruiting a wolf too in addition to the wolves converting.
No, the only gang that recruited in the last few days was your group.
When was Kata recruited to your gang? Was it the night before last?
Unless I'm messing up my count, kata was recruited the night after there was a conversion, so she can't be the wolf in the BHG gang.
If that's the case then the wolf isn't her.She was recruited yesterday. The night before last I thought we had tried to put into recruit Midwife but it didn't end up happening.
I agree. And if it is accounted for, that conversion night there was you, Swin, and Jilary left. So those are the three that have a potential to be a wolf.I think the best bet right now is to find the wolf in BHG. But I am speaking more to making sure the conversion nights that were mentioned earlier in write-ups are all accounted for.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.