-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Infiltrated WW Game Thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
His comments yesterday made my spider sense tingle.* [...]
*they're located in my genitals.
His comments are in your genitals. Huh. I ... well .... Does Rojo know?
***lynch trilt***
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Rocky (rng)
lynch jayna, no real reason
It was me! Just a night 1 PM. That's about it.Yeah, not with Gwen. If the unnamed person wants to step up or other things implicate them, then I'll name them.
please edit that. I threw up in my mouth.. and not just a little.Lynch SOV
Normally wouldn't vote for a veteran player early without good reason, but idk. His comments yesterday made my spider sense tingle.* probably just him giving me a hard time, but it seemed a bit more pointed than that to me.
*they're located in my genitals.
My pick for the Powerball tonight is 19, so
Lynch ceph
Lynch ceph
Trilt's god-this-rotation-sucks completely unofficial lynch tally
Finnickthedog (1) SummerTheLynx
Cyndia (1) Hazelmoo, Caiter
Hayley (2) Wildzoo, Dyachei
MJ (5) SOV, Finnickthedog, LIS, Hayley, Fireman
Caiter (1) Katashark
Alohacat (1) Trilt
Rockatiel (2) Caia, STB
LIS (1) Kcoughli
Frozenshades (1) PrincessButterCup
Fireman (2) Ashgirl, Kam
Ashgirl (1) Cephal0pod
SOV (1) DocEspana
Animal Midwife (1) DVMDream
Trilt (1) JaynaAli
Cephal0pod (1) Teepster
23/34 - there are probably mistakes.
Finnickthedog (1) SummerTheLynx
Cyndia (1) Hazelmoo, Caiter
Hayley (2) Wildzoo, Dyachei
MJ (5) SOV, Finnickthedog, LIS, Hayley, Fireman
Caiter (1) Katashark
Alohacat (1) Trilt
Rockatiel (2) Caia, STB
LIS (1) Kcoughli
Frozenshades (1) PrincessButterCup
Fireman (2) Ashgirl, Kam
Ashgirl (1) Cephal0pod
SOV (1) DocEspana
Animal Midwife (1) DVMDream
Trilt (1) JaynaAli
Cephal0pod (1) Teepster
23/34 - there are probably mistakes.
<--- and this is why I don't try to do avatars.
Sorry if my failure bothers anyone, I'll try to fix it when I wake up.
Sorry if my failure bothers anyone, I'll try to fix it when I wake up.
****************<--- and this is why I don't try to do avatars.
Sorry if my failure bothers anyone, I'll try to fix it when I wake up.
Whoops
I am dead person
****************
Last edited:
Lynch Hayley
This is my last WW game for the rest of the school year thanks to boards, I'd hate to go down with the first lynch vote. I'm a villager, and a useful one, that's all I've got to say I guess.
This is my last WW game for the rest of the school year thanks to boards, I'd hate to go down with the first lynch vote. I'm a villager, and a useful one, that's all I've got to say I guess.
idk, I believe MJ.
Unlynch MJ
gotta go for a bit, don't want to miss lynch but... hmm...
lynch heyy
to give MJ a chance.
Unlynch MJ
gotta go for a bit, don't want to miss lynch but... hmm...
lynch heyy
to give MJ a chance.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
His comments are in your genitals. Huh. I ... well .... Does Rojo know?
the spider senses.
I see youre not really dead?I see dead people
Last edited:
Lynch Hayley
If this is MJ's last game, I'd feel bad if he goes out day one.
If this is MJ's last game, I'd feel bad if he goes out day one.
Unlynch Aloha, lynch Hayley
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
😢This is my last WW game for the rest of the school year thanks to boards
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I need to pay better attention. Didn't realize imprisoned people could vote.
You can disregard her post and take the quote out, she should not be posting at all, especially after she acknowledged that she was "dead" to me.I see youre not really dead?
They cannot.I need to pay better attention. Didn't realize imprisoned people could vote.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lynch rocky
Lynch SOV because I don't want spiders too.
idk, I believe MJ.
Unlynch MJ
gotta go for a bit, don't want to miss lynch but... hmm...
lynch heyy
to give MJ a chance.
I second this, I know there are recruitable characters in the game, so I believe him.
Gonna go with ***lynch fireman****
Unofficial Lynch Tally
Finnickthedog (1) SummerTheLynx
Cyndia (2) Hazelmoo, Caiter
Hayley (6) Wildzoo, Dyachei, MJ, SOV, Aloha, Trilt
MJ (4) Finnickthedog, LIS, Hayley, Fireman
Caiter (1) Katashark
Alohacat (0)
Rockatiel (3) Caia, STB, Jilary
LIS (1) Kcoughli
Frozenshades (1) PrincessButterCup
Fireman (3) Ashgirl, Kam, Cyndia
Ashgirl (1) Cephal0pod
SOV (2) DocEspana, AM
Animal Midwife (1) DVMDream
Trilt (1) JaynaAli
Cephal0pod (1) Teepster
DocE (1) Gwen
Finnickthedog (1) SummerTheLynx
Cyndia (2) Hazelmoo, Caiter
Hayley (6) Wildzoo, Dyachei, MJ, SOV, Aloha, Trilt
MJ (4) Finnickthedog, LIS, Hayley, Fireman
Caiter (1) Katashark
Alohacat (0)
Rockatiel (3) Caia, STB, Jilary
LIS (1) Kcoughli
Frozenshades (1) PrincessButterCup
Fireman (3) Ashgirl, Kam, Cyndia
Ashgirl (1) Cephal0pod
SOV (2) DocEspana, AM
Animal Midwife (1) DVMDream
Trilt (1) JaynaAli
Cephal0pod (1) Teepster
DocE (1) Gwen
So I'm leaving for class, so don't you plurality lynch me please, so I can defend myself if I have to. For now, I'm leaving my vote on MJ because going from "I'm unaffiliated!" to "I'm a helpful villager!" is confusing to me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, if the unofficial tallies could include my lynch jayna, I'd appreciate it.
I'm not trying to push the lynch. I just don't want my vote getting missed by the mods.
I'm not trying to push the lynch. I just don't want my vote getting missed by the mods.
@Mad Jack You are winning with less than 3 and a half hours left.
*********lynch ashgirl*****
@Mad Jack You are winning with less than 3 and a half hours left.
Can you post an official tally? I thought I was winning...
Lynch Trilt
Yes please. I currently have 4 MJ, 6 hayley.Can you post an official tally? I thought I was winning...
lynch fireman
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Unaffiliated as in not in a gangSo I'm leaving for class, so don't you plurality lynch me please, so I can defend myself if I have to. For now, I'm leaving my vote on MJ because going from "I'm unaffiliated!" to "I'm a helpful villager!" is confusing to me.
Sorry, you are winning lol. Didn't mean to take your award away from you 😛Can you post an official tally? I thought I was winning...
####lynch hayley####
I dunno, there are some people i dont like lynching just to lynch (DVMD, Dy, Caia, DocE, SOV, LIS, etc) and mad jack is getting closer to that list...
I dunno, there are some people i dont like lynching just to lynch (DVMD, Dy, Caia, DocE, SOV, LIS, etc) and mad jack is getting closer to that list...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And me, right? Because you wouldn't want to lynch your wife 😉####lynch hayley####
I dunno, there are some people i dont like lynching just to lynch (DVMD, Dy, Caia, DocE, SOV, LIS, etc) and mad jack is getting closer to that list...
Man that's an old joke
Sorry, you are winning lol. Didn't mean to take your award away from you 😛
I thought you were interested in Kinky stuff...And me, right? Because you wouldn't want to lynch your wife 😉
Man that's an old joke
In what state is it legal to marry an eleventeen year old?!?And me, right? Because you wouldn't want to lynch your wife 😉
Man that's an old joke
And does he know some of the babies aren't his?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DocE was transmitted a disease, Rojo married a minor.... What kind of place is this?! 😱
Alright, I'm home, so I'm just gonna get this out there so you have time to unlynch me before it's too late 🙂.
I am not a wolf. I am neutral. I have a minor, but helpful, communication-based ability that I hopefully will be able to prove tonight. Basically, my ability allows you all to be able to talk outside of your gangs. If I pick people in the same gang, my ability fails (which is what happened last night). Based on what the write-ups have been implying, I'm assuming that this kind of ability will be more important as the game goes on, so you don't want to lynch me on day one!
I am not a wolf. I am neutral. I have a minor, but helpful, communication-based ability that I hopefully will be able to prove tonight. Basically, my ability allows you all to be able to talk outside of your gangs. If I pick people in the same gang, my ability fails (which is what happened last night). Based on what the write-ups have been implying, I'm assuming that this kind of ability will be more important as the game goes on, so you don't want to lynch me on day one!
DocE was transmitted a disease, Rojo married a minor.... What kind of place is this?! 😱
I'm still not sure.
We're bringing the lounge to pre-vet.DocE was transmitted a disease, Rojo married a minor.... What kind of place is this?! 😱
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K
