-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Infiltrated WW Game Thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Shall we try to lynch hayley again? Her actions last night didn't sound villager-friendly.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Neutral my a$$. 😡
*********************



*********************
*********************
Lynch hayley
We could try, but I'm wondering if there's a good chance that she's unlynchable. STL tends to do that with neutral characters.Shall we try to lynch hayley again? Her actions last night didn't sound villager-friendly.
Neutral my a$$. 😡
Quickly, she immediately moves down to the person with the knife in the shoulder, taking the revolver from his back pocket. “Wouldn’t want you trying to shoot me while I make my getaway, now would I?” She looks at the man, feeling almost sorry for him. “I am sorry about all this, really wouldn’t mean you any harm unless you meant harm to me. Which you do. Which is why I don’t feel as bad about doing this.” She ripped the knife out of his arm. “See, now your gang has a choice. They can let you bleed out, or they can try and fulfill a silly hit on me, which won’t do them any good. I really do hope they chose the former. At least for your sake.”
Read the write-up again please. I don't mean any harm to anyone unless they want to hurt ME, which you all did. I. am. neutral.
I'll help you guys out here. You're not going to kill me if you lynch me again. Ash is right... I mean, try it if you'd like, but you are wasting your time. Let's find wolves, mmkay?
lynch caia
No reason, just getting and early vote in and I don't really feel like lynching hayley again is the wisest move.
No reason, just getting and early vote in and I don't really feel like lynching hayley again is the wisest move.
I dunno. I think she's neutral and not worth worrying about. Granted, that's my past experience colouring my view but the write-ups seemed to imply that she wasn't interested in taking sides and wasn't out to eliminate gangs like the police. 

So why didn't you tell us yesterday that you couldn't be lynched? That was info that would have been helpful to the villagers. Sure we likely wouldn't have believed you, but we would have known you were being honest about that part now.I'll help you guys out here. You're not going to kill me if you lynch me again. Ash is right... I mean, try it if you'd like, but you are wasting your time. Let's find wolves, mmkay?
I thought you were being a little too lackadaisical about your "win" yesterday.Read the write-up again please. I don't mean any harm to anyone unless they want to hurt ME, which you all did. I. am. neutral.
![]()
I'll help you guys out here. You're not going to kill me if you lynch me again. Ash is right... I mean, try it if you'd like, but you are wasting your time. Let's find wolves, mmkay?
I don't know what to make of Hayley. So instead Lynch Fireman.
So why didn't you tell us yesterday that you couldn't be lynched? That was info that would have been helpful to the villagers. Sure we likely wouldn't have believed you, but we would have known you were being honest about that part now.
It wouldn't have changed the result, and I knew you'd find out this morning... You guys would have lynched me regardless. Probably been even more likely to...
lynch aloha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch ashgirl
don't like small groups.
And someone blocked me from cocaine last night?
Thanks for nothing. How many freaking ways are there of blocking this game?
I hate blocking. The only thing worse in WW is silencing.
don't like small groups.
And someone blocked me from cocaine last night?
Thanks for nothing. How many freaking ways are there of blocking this game?
I hate blocking. The only thing worse in WW is silencing.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'll bring this up the next time you run a game with any blocking or silencing mechanics 😉I hate blocking. The only thing worse in WW is silencing.
I'm going to lynch stb for now
Write-up both supports her being neutral, and certified badass (10 ft jump? no problem) so I'm OK with letting Hayley hang for now.
lynch aloha again
lynch aloha again
Last edited:
It wouldn't have changed the result, and I knew you'd find out this morning... You guys would have lynched me regardless. Probably been even more likely to...
Which is why it would've been more believable to come out with that beforehand.
lynch allie
Lynch Ash
And just wondering, is being in jail the same as being dead?
And just wondering, is being in jail the same as being dead?
I wouldn't imagine so, given that hits at night against players lynched to the day likely will land them in the ground rather than in a cell.Lynch Ash
And just wondering, is being in jail the same as being dead?
please do. They are hardly ever there. Last game it was my co-mod who added a blocker.I'll bring this up the next time you run a game with any blocking or silencing mechanics 😉
I'm going to lynch stb for now
And haven't used silencing (on the thread) in years.
Though the write ups said Gwen is imprisoned, but specifically said PBC is dead. And now they're both just listed as in jail.I wouldn't imagine so, given that hits at night against players lynched to the day likely will land them in the ground rather than in a cell.
Bad job of copy and paste on mobile:
Dead is PBC, El matador, villager.
In Jail:
14. Gwenevre - El Negociador
33. PBC - El matador
Gwen was captured by the police and PBC killed, just wondered why they were listed together
Dead is PBC, El matador, villager.
In Jail:
14. Gwenevre - El Negociador
33. PBC - El matador
Gwen was captured by the police and PBC killed, just wondered why they were listed together
We could try, but I'm wondering if there's a good chance that she's unlynchable. STL tends to do that with neutral characters.
Yeahhh I agree with this, so I'm going to ignore Hayley for now, so long as we don't forget to go back to her later. I'm going to just ****vote ceph***** for now to get a vote in, I'll be around though and will probably change that
It likely wouldn't have changed the results, but we would have had more information. If you were really for the villagers, you would have told us. Everything from your weak defense yesterday, to not telling us you couldn't be lynched, leads me to believe you are not as neutral as you claim. I also don't believe you are completely unkillable/unlynchable. Everybody has a weakness.It wouldn't have changed the result, and I knew you'd find out this morning... You guys would have lynched me regardless. Probably been even more likely to...
The full write-up said PBC was arrested. I'm curious if BI just accidentally defaulted into normal WW nomenclature for the bolded part?
I noticed that too and was curious. Hopefully one of the mods can clarify?Bad job of copy and paste on mobile:
Dead is PBC, El matador, villager.
In Jail:
14. Gwenevre - El Negociador
33. PBC - El matador
Gwen was captured by the police and PBC killed, just wondered why they were listed together
It's been edited!I noticed that too and was curious. Hopefully one of the mods can clarify?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch teep
Random
Random
***lynch Cyndia***
I'm not really feeling Ashgirl (nothing concrete, but random good-feels)
lynch stb
lynch stb
Seems weird. Mods, plz explain!Bad job of copy and paste on mobile:
Dead is PBC, El matador, villager.
In Jail:
14. Gwenevre - El Negociador
33. PBC - El matador
Gwen was captured by the police and PBC killed, just wondered why they were listed together
•••••lynch lotf•••••
Eta: do we know anything about her? I'm at work and just throwing a vote in because of the rules. Will try to waffle or read back between work and class.
Eta: do we know anything about her? I'm at work and just throwing a vote in because of the rules. Will try to waffle or read back between work and class.
BI fixed it, PBC is in jail, not "dead".Seems weird. Mods, plz explain!
Lynch kcough
I'll confirm that I added the blocker (who was killed off like Day 2) but we both liked the coffee thermos item 😛please do. They are hardly ever there. Last game it was my co-mod who added a blocker.
And haven't used silencing (on the thread) in years.
Lynch MJ
Because super teeny tiny feels + if he's not a wolf yet, odds are he will be by end game. 🙂
Because super teeny tiny feels + if he's not a wolf yet, odds are he will be by end game. 🙂
****************
Can I vote to lynch whoever imprisoned me? They suck.
****************
Can I vote to lynch whoever imprisoned me? They suck.
****************
Oh, speaking of blockers, I was also blocked last night
No cocaine or hookers though, I was just told I was blocked.
No cocaine or hookers though, I was just told I was blocked.I'm also inclined to think lynching Hayley again isn't going to get us anywhere. I'm glad we didn't lynch a villager but we wont get any closer to the wolves by going after Hayley again. Write-up makes it sound like she is neutral so even if the lynching works this time we still learn nothing.
lynch Trilt
I agree with holding off on lynching Haley - I think keeping her around for at least a little while longer is a good plan.
I agree with holding off on lynching Haley - I think keeping her around for at least a little while longer is a good plan.
**********************************
*********************************
*********************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch kam
Lynch Aloha
No real reasons, just getting a vote in and I have no other feels.
No real reasons, just getting a vote in and I have no other feels.
Official Lynch Tally
Hayley 1 (MJ)
Caia 1 (finn)
Fireman 1 (AM)
Aloha 3 (hayley, trilt, stb)
Trilt 2 (rocky, ceph)
Ash 1 (SOV)
Allie 2 (FS, teep)
Ceph 2 (cyndia)
Stb 2 (WZ, dev)
Teep 1 (kata)
Cyndia 1 (caia)
AM 1 (fireman)
LoTF 2 (aloha, caiter)
Kcough 1 (jil)
MJ 2 (kcough, kam)
Kam 1 (dy)
24/33 votes cast
I think...
Hayley 1 (MJ)
Caia 1 (finn)
Fireman 1 (AM)
Aloha 3 (hayley, trilt, stb)
Trilt 2 (rocky, ceph)
Ash 1 (SOV)
Allie 2 (FS, teep)
Ceph 2 (cyndia)
Stb 2 (WZ, dev)
Teep 1 (kata)
Cyndia 1 (caia)
AM 1 (fireman)
LoTF 2 (aloha, caiter)
Kcough 1 (jil)
MJ 2 (kcough, kam)
Kam 1 (dy)
24/33 votes cast
I think...
Last edited:
***lynch Jilary***
Minor feels but I'm going to dinner with future resident mates and don't know if I can check back in before the deadline.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Minor feels but I'm going to dinner with future resident mates and don't know if I can check back in before the deadline.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K