Iowa State c/o 2022 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
14 spots under that person's ranking. If anyone above them asked they may have moved even more depending on how many people declined their waitlist spot [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N950U using SDN mobile

I actually didn't even consider how many people ranked higher than me have been declining waitlist positions so this made me even more hopeful!! With just the 14 spots we know of moving up I am now 29!! 😀
 
Thank you! I will be accepting my spot in Cornell. It is only around $500 more expensive in tuition, but they give a lot of money in scholarships and grants. I heard Iowa also gives a lot in scholarships, but I never found out around how much that is and I don’t want to risk it.
Very Nice! Cornell is a great school!
 
Thank you! I will be accepting my spot in Cornell. It is only around $500 more expensive in tuition, but they give a lot of money in scholarships and grants. I heard Iowa also gives a lot in scholarships, but I never found out around how much that is and I don’t want to risk it.
amazing school! congrats
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sent a message this morning, I’m pretty high on the list, but I also asked if it was possible to for us to know how many people are currently on the list as of now or if 328 is the number we should use permanently. I’ll let y’all know what they say
 
I sent a message this morning, I’m pretty high on the list, but I also asked if it was possible to for us to know how many people are currently on the list as of now or if 328 is the number we should use permanently. I’ll let y’all know what they say
That is a great question I didn’t even consider rethinking the 328 total differently.
 
I also messaged for my updated waitlist position but I’m pretty high on the list so it probably won’t matter to a lot of you.
I sent a message this morning, I’m pretty high on the list, but I also asked if it was possible to for us to know how many people are currently on the list as of now or if 328 is the number we should use permanently. I’ll let y’all know what they say
By “high” you guys mean a very big number or a higher spot on the list and closer to 1?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, I feel bad that all of us are flooding her voicemail and our portals with messages. I understand were all anxious, but we should probably calm down until Monday. This Sunday is when everyone needs to submit their deposits, so come Monday there should be A LOT of movement. I'm also on another waitlist so I'm hopeful I get good news from one of the two.