This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kareenadiaz

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be applying this year and I still have to take the MCAT. I was gonna take it on June 29th but I’m scoring around 509 and I want to score at least around 515. So I’m thinking that maybe I should postpone it to July 7th or 20th. I’ll be submitting my application by early July just so it can get verified. My GPA is 3.94. Would it be okay to wait until July to take the mcat or will t significantly decrease my chances? 🙁