This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

medicalgirl9

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'll be attending JHU for the 2018-2019 academic year. Have you already decided? If not, I can share my reasons why I've chosen JHU. Let me know.

I'll be attending JHU for the 2018-2019 academic year. Have you already decided? If not, I can share my reasons why I've chosen JHU. Let me know.
Hey, I applied to the Hopkins HSI program. Can you let me know why you chose Hopkins? I am currently admitted to WashU's post bacc and debating which is better.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone that has been through one of these programs have any thoughts? I have been accepted to both programs and am having an extremely tough time with this decision! Unfortunately I was not able to visit either program in person due to distance and interviewed over Skype. I am attracted to the linkages and clinical/research opportunities at Hopkins, but I like that UVA has small, post-bacc only classes. If you attended a post-bacc program where you had to take large classes with undergraduates, did you find this overly-competitive? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Which one did you choose ? O.P.

Just to clarify, I went to JHU for post-bac pre-med program for CAREER CHANGERS, not HSI.

Hey, I applied to the Hopkins HSI program. Can you let me know why you chose Hopkins? I am currently admitted to WashU's post bacc and debating which is better.

Thanks.

Just to clarify, I went to JHU for post-bac pre-med program for CAREER CHANGERS, not HSI.

Status
Not open for further replies.