Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did you interview?
The 8th.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
When did you interview?
Just got my acceptance in the mail today! I interviewed on 1/22.
Check your mailboxes!!!!


Hey vaca, I woudn't worry about it too much early on.. Even if you don't get anything yet, I believe they'll send it out in small intervals until the 15th.. I'll be hoping for good news for ya!! And sorry I didn't respond last night and couldn't go out.. we got rear-ended on our trip back and it got kinda complicated.I guess I'll be the dark cloud: did anyone get any bad news? I'm too scared to go to the mailbox.
On a brighter note, anyone who received an acceptance deciding on attending k-state?
I guess I'll be the dark cloud: did anyone get any bad news? I'm too scared to go to the mailbox.
The last letters for OOS interviewees went out Monday, according to the secretary at KSU. I just checked my mail today... still nothing. 🙁 There is always tomorrow!
Did they send them out for all three outcomes? Or just acceptances for now? If you know...?
Did you get an email?
That's a good question! I didn't ask her that, though. Dang it! Maybe it's best not to know 🙄
.Yeah probably lol... we'll just keep our.
Absolutely! Please post if you get anything in the mail!


No mail for me 🙁. Starting to think it's not good news...

No mail for me 🙁. Starting to think it's not good news...




I got accepted, but haven't even gone on my other interviews yet! I was talking to a lot of other applicants who thought their interviews went terribly. I thought mine was absolutely abysmal - it was like every time I opened my mouth word vomit came out. One interviewer never once looked at me, just looked at his laptop the whole time like he was bored, lol. So if your interview didn't go so well, don't stress out too much! It's just a part of your application.

I got accepted, but haven't even gone on my other interviews yet! I was talking to a lot of other applicants who thought their interviews went terribly. I thought mine was absolutely abysmal - it was like every time I opened my mouth word vomit came out. One interviewer never once looked at me, just looked at his laptop the whole time like he was bored, lol. So if your interview didn't go so well, don't stress out too much! It's just a part of your application.
My interview didn't go so well because my word vomit consisted of me proclaiming... that one day when I am old and my quality of life is suffering (they asked about human euthanasia) that I hope someone will "put some pink in me"....
WHO THE HELL SAYS THAT?!?!!?!? 😡😡😡😳😳![]()
My interview was on the 7th and I already got a letter saying I've been accepted. I was completely shocked because my interview was horrible. There was one point where I was talking so fast that I stuttered and tripped over my own words. I ended up mumbling somethings that weren't even words. I got so embarrassed that I lost my train of thought and just kinda stopped talking. They all probably thought I was crazy. And they asked me a number of specific medical questions that I didn't know the answer to! Yet somehow I got in. They definitely consider more than just your interview. 
Where do y'all live? I'm hoping it's just taking a long time to get to me due to my location.![]()
Hey vaca, I woudn't worry about it too much early on.. Even if you don't get anything yet, I believe they'll send it out in small intervals until the 15th.. I'll be hoping for good news for ya!! And sorry I didn't respond last night and couldn't go out.. we got rear-ended on our trip back and it got kinda complicated.
On a brighter note, anyone who received an acceptance deciding on attending k-state? I am almost sure that I'm going to go.. This is probably wayy too early for this type of discussion, but any of you guys want to talk about being roommates? haha PM me!
No mail again for me today... 🙁 Not good since I'm leaving for my FL interview tomorrow at 6 am and not coming back until the 9th.. :-/ Guess I'll bribe someone to stalk my mail since the BF will be out of town too 😕
. I hope you guys hear some news soon!!!
Well it's been fun Kansas... thanks anyway 🙁
Well it's been fun Kansas... thanks anyway 🙁
Well it's been fun Kansas... thanks anyway 🙁
Ditto 🙁
I would call them, they said the first week of feb. Hasn't that come and gone? Call and find out!!!Is anyone STILL waiting for a letter from Kansas? I'm in NYC and interviewed on 1/22 and still nothing..ugh! I can't deal with the anxiety anymore..Anyone else hear back recently?
They said by Feb 15...that's the middle of next week, I'm curious since a lot of people posted last week, I was kind of wandering if that was it..
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.