Kcumb vs pcom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RunningforFun

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have recently been accepted to both schools. I love the systems based curriculum at kcumb but pcom had so much new technology. I live in pa currently so staying close would be really nice but the low cost of living in Kansas is really nice. I really like both schools and I am having a hard time deciding. I want to make my decision soon so I can submit my hpsp army boarding packet. Help please!!
 
I know that PCOM has a history of people enrolling with the HPSP, I have heard that their research and program is very good for preparation in the military
 
I cannot comment on Kcumb, but PCOM is my number 1 choice if I get an acceptance and as the previous poster said, I know there is a strong military history there. I too am looking into taking an HPSP scholarship.