You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
General Admissions & OTCAS Kean University MSOT 2020 Interviews
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
OTgirl7945
Full Member
Hey! I haven't heard anything back from them yet except that my application is "under review." Good luck to you!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futureOT91798
Full Member
I'm also waiting, hoping good news for us all!
OTgirl7945
Full Member
I have heard from Salus, Stockton and Gwynned Mercy; waiting for Kean, Wesley and Temple (there was a problem with my application). How about you?
futureOT91798
Full Member
I am waiting for Kean, Wesley, Seton Hall and just an admission decision from Stockton after the interview!
futureOT91798
Full Member
Hopefully we hear from Kean soon! From last year's forums it seemed like people already heard of decisions and if they got an interview
futureOT91798
Full Member
I hate this waiting game! I'm surprised there is still no word from Kean
OTgirl7945
Full Member
I can't believe that none of us would not have been invited to interview, so I am assuming they still haven't sent interview invites yet.
futureOT91798
Full Member
Oh okay thank you! So we won't find out about interviews until March? Is this first year they have an OTD program, so it is taking a bit longer than past years?I got an email for an interview for Kean's OTD program and I was informed that after those interviews are completed, they'll be looking through the Master's program applications! A staff member told me early to mid March
OTgirl7945
Full Member
Oh okay thank you! So we won't find out about interviews until March? Is this first year they have an OTD program, so it is taking a bit longer than past years?
I feel like that's really late to start interviewing- some programs start in May/June I was hoping to make a decision by then.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futureOT91798
Full Member
Yea, it definitely is. Last year, it seemed like Kean already had interview invitations by early February.I feel like that's really late to start interviewing- some programs start in May/June I was hoping to make a decision by then.
I think so which is probably why this year they are having the Master's interviews so late :/ The last interview date for OTD is this Saturday, so hopefully we hear back for Master's starting next week or so!Oh okay thank you! So we won't find out about interviews until March? Is this first year they have an OTD program, so it is taking a bit longer than past years?
futureOT91798
Full Member
Someone told me they got a letter in the mail saying they got denied from Kean. Has anyone else heard anything from Kean?
OTgirl7945
Full Member
Nothing hereSomeone told me they got a letter in the mail saying they got denied from Kean. Has anyone else heard anything from Kean?
futureOT91798
Full Member
Any news from anyone? Already March!
Any news from anyone? Already March!
Still nothing!! Hopefully this week we hear something
FutureOT07
New Member
Word is that they’re currently reviewing applicants with last names that start with “C”. Spring break is next week. So chances are that the application process will be delayed until break is over. Hopefully that’s not the case. Hope this helped.
OTgirl7945
Full Member
Thanks for the updateWord is that they’re currently reviewing applicants with last names that start with “C”. Spring break is next week. So chances are that the application process will be delayed until break is over. Hopefully that’s not the case. Hope this helped.
FutureOT07
New Member
AnytimeThanks for the update
Have you gotten any response back from the OTD program yet?Word is that they’re currently reviewing applicants with last names that start with “C”. Spring break is next week. So chances are that the application process will be delayed until break is over. Hopefully that’s not the case. Hope this helped.
FutureOT07
New Member
I’m going for my MA. I haven’t heard anything yet.Have you gotten any response back from the OTD program yet?
I havent heard 🙁 patiently waiting!Have you gotten any response back from the OTD program yet?
futureOT91798
Full Member
Has anyone heard from the masters program?
OTgirl7945
Full Member
I haven't heard anything. They are on spring break this week I believe.Has anyone heard from the masters program?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OTgirl7945
Full Member
Congratulations!!!I got into the OTD program at Kean!
hopefullyot28
New Member
Congrats!! How did you find out i’m also waiting to hear about the doctorate program but I haven’t heard anything after the interview.I got into the OTD program at Kean!
NJstudent15
New Member
Ahhh congrats!! I am waiting to hear back about the OTD program as well. Did they email you?I got into the OTD program at Kean!
Yes! they emailed last week 🙂Ahhh congrats!! I am waiting to hear back about the OTD program as well. Did they email you?
Good luck!!! 🙂Congrats!! How did you find out i’m also waiting to hear about the doctorate program but I haven’t heard anything after the interview.
hopefullyot28
New Member
Has anyone else heard from the Kean OTD program about getting accepted? I haven’t heard anything yet and am curious as to what is going on.
NJstudent15
New Member
I haven't heard yet either! Fingers crossed...Has anyone else heard from the Kean OTD program about getting accepted? I haven’t heard anything yet and am curious as to what is going on.
NJstudent15
New Member
Updating you all: I just heard from the OTD program about getting accepted!
futureOT91798
Full Member
Has anyone heard from the Master's program yet? It seems unusual how late it is getting.
pOTentialOT
Full Member
Has anyone heard from the Master's program yet? It seems unusual how late it is getting.
Nope, I can only imagine how difficult it is to get everything figured out with the lockdowns going on right now. I'm assuming that if interviews are being held - it'll be through a webcam since Kean is technically closed.
So did I!! So exciting!Updating you all: I just heard from the OTD program about getting accepted!
OTgirl7945
Full Member
Nothing hereHas anyone heard any updates that applied for the Masters? Its getting so late!
pOTentialOT
Full Member
I talked to them a week ago.. they said we should be hearing back either next week or in two more weeks.Has anyone heard any updates that applied for the Masters? Its getting so late!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OTgirl7945
Full Member
Has everyone taken the Introduction to Occupational Therapy course there before applying? I figured I would take that course if accepted, but obviously would not have that opportunity now. Anyone know if it's offered over the summer?
morganOT
New Member
I believe it’s offered in the summer yes!Has everyone taken the Introduction to Occupational Therapy course there before applying? I figured I would take that course if accepted, but obviously would not have that opportunity now. Anyone know if it's offered over the summer?
pOTentialOT
Full Member
Yes I’ve taken it, I went to Kean for undergrad. I’m not 100% positive but it should be available for summer classes. They offer an online option for that class too so that could be available during the summer.Has everyone taken the Introduction to Occupational Therapy course there before applying? I figured I would take that course if accepted, but obviously would not have that opportunity now. Anyone know if it's offered over the summer?
I know they sent out the official letters a couple of days ago, and the email said you need to commit by April 9th. Crazy. If you haven't heard I would reach out to the admissions board, there could be some tech errors.
Just wondering- Is Kean anyone's top choice school here? If so, why?
Just wondering- Is Kean anyone's top choice school here? If so, why?
Could you elaborate a bit more? Like, did they mention what we would be hearing from them about? Are they still doing masters interviews or did they not mention any of that stuff.I talked to them a week ago.. they said we should be hearing back either next week or in two more weeks.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 311
- Replies
- 176
- Views
- 32K