You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
General Admissions & OTCAS Kean University MSOT 2020 Interviews
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
volpetto
Full Member
I know the waiting game is absolutely terrible but I think it’s a good sign that you haven’t received a denial either!Well I emailed Kean and they said I would get an answer within the next week. This is what they told me over a week ago. I don't understand why everyone else has received their decision.
torresa1030
Full Member
I hope you hear something back soon. Wishing you all the best.
Well I emailed Kean and they said I would get an answer within the next week. This is what they told me over a week ago. I don't understand why everyone else has received their decision.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Connolly2020
Full Member
Just got my email. I have been waitlisted. Just praying I come off one of. The four I am on!! Thanks everyone for the encouragement. If you don't mind me asking.. for those who were accepted, how much are they asking for a deposit?
CHOT98
Full Member
I got an acceptance today, and I will be giving up my seat. The deposit is $500 and they give you 10 days to pay it.Just got my email. I have been waitlisted. Just praying I come off one of. The four I am on!! Thanks everyone for the encouragement. If you don't mind me asking.. for those who were accepted, how much are they asking for a deposit?
Connolly2020
Full Member
I got an acceptance today, and I will be giving up my seat. The deposit is $500 and they give you 10 days to pay it.
I was accepted today! However, I am still praying to get off Seton Hall's or Columbia' waitlist. I understand Kean wants a summer class, I wonder how much that will cost.
CHOT98
Full Member
Congrats!!! The cost of Kean is very cheap for the summer definitely under 2000. I have personally heard better things about Kean OT than Seton Hall, but then again everything is perspective. Wish you the best !I was accepted today! However, I am still praying to get off Seton Hall's or Columbia' waitlist. I understand Kean wants a summer class, I wonder how much that will cost.
Connolly2020
Full Member
Thank you! If you don't mind me asking, whose program did you accept a seat at?Congrats!!! The cost of Kean is very cheap for the summer definitely under 2000. I have personally heard better things about Kean OT than Seton Hall, but then again everything is perspective. Wish you the best !
CHOT98
Full Member
I accepted my seat at NYUThank you! If you don't mind me asking, whose program did you accept a seat at?
CHOT98
Full Member
I accepted my seat at NYU
My top choices were NYU, Columbia, and Kean, and I applied to six schools of that gives you any perspective. My comment on seton hall is based on occupational therapy office that does fieldwork with Kean and Seton Hall, and she expressed to me many of the students at seton hall were unhappy with their experience. The cost of Seton Hall is about the same as NYU, which is alarming. I believe the seton hall is ranked a bit higher than kean but not sure that really matters. I truly believe that people can do great at any school, it all about effort.Thank you! If you don't mind me asking, whose program did you accept a seat at?
volpetto
Full Member
Yay congratulations!!I was accepted today! However, I am still praying to get off Seton Hall's or Columbia' waitlist. I understand Kean wants a summer class, I wonder how much that will cost.
pOTentialOT
Full Member
Congrats! Feel free to join the facebook group if you would like 🙂 Kean University MSOT/OTD StudentsI was accepted today! However, I am still praying to get off Seton Hall's or Columbia' waitlist. I understand Kean wants a summer class, I wonder how much that will cost.
Connolly2020
Full Member
Hi everyone,
There is still hope, I dropped out of the program (KEAN) last week, so keep your fingers crossed. However, I warn you its a big mess over there!!! The program starts in a few weeks!
There is still hope, I dropped out of the program (KEAN) last week, so keep your fingers crossed. However, I warn you its a big mess over there!!! The program starts in a few weeks!
Hi everyone,
There is still hope, I dropped out of the program (KEAN) last week, so keep your fingers crossed. However, I warn you its a big mess over there!!! The program starts in a few weeks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Connolly2020
Full Member
Hi did you get off the waitlist at seton hall?
I realize you gave up your seat at kean but my question was did you ever get off of Seton halls wait list ?
Yes, I did. I accepted my seat at Seon Hall!
Did you come off of seton halls wIt list?? maybe I’m confusing you with someone else lol I thought your were waitlisted at seton hall ...just trying to figure out how much longer is there a chance to come off of seton halls waitlist?? Thanks and congrats!Yes, I did. I accepted my seat at Seon Hall!
When did you get the call from seton hall about a seat opening ??Recently??Did you come off of seton halls wIt list?? maybe I’m confusing you with someone else lol I thought your were waitlisted at seton hall ...just trying to figure out how much longer is there a chance to come off of seton halls waitlist?? Thanks and congrats!
Connolly2020
Full Member
When did you get the call from seton hall about a seat opening ??Recently??
Check your direct messages!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 311
- Replies
- 176
- Views
- 32K