General Admissions & OTCAS Kean University MSOT 2020 Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well I emailed Kean and they said I would get an answer within the next week. This is what they told me over a week ago. I don't understand why everyone else has received their decision.

Members don't see this ad.

Well I emailed Kean and they said I would get an answer within the next week. This is what they told me over a week ago. I don't understand why everyone else has received their decision.
I know the waiting game is absolutely terrible but I think it’s a good sign that you haven’t received a denial either!

Reactions: 1 users
I hope you hear something back soon. Wishing you all the best.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got my email. I have been waitlisted. Just praying I come off one of. The four I am on!! Thanks everyone for the encouragement. If you don't mind me asking.. for those who were accepted, how much are they asking for a deposit?

Just got my email. I have been waitlisted. Just praying I come off one of. The four I am on!! Thanks everyone for the encouragement. If you don't mind me asking.. for those who were accepted, how much are they asking for a deposit?
I got an acceptance today, and I will be giving up my seat. The deposit is $500 and they give you 10 days to pay it.

I got an acceptance today, and I will be giving up my seat. The deposit is $500 and they give you 10 days to pay it.

I was accepted today! However, I am still praying to get off Seton Hall's or Columbia' waitlist. I understand Kean wants a summer class, I wonder how much that will cost.

I was accepted today! However, I am still praying to get off Seton Hall's or Columbia' waitlist. I understand Kean wants a summer class, I wonder how much that will cost.
Congrats!!! The cost of Kean is very cheap for the summer definitely under 2000. I have personally heard better things about Kean OT than Seton Hall, but then again everything is perspective. Wish you the best !

• Hmm
Congrats!!! The cost of Kean is very cheap for the summer definitely under 2000. I have personally heard better things about Kean OT than Seton Hall, but then again everything is perspective. Wish you the best !
Thank you! If you don't mind me asking, whose program did you accept a seat at?

I accepted my seat at NYU
Thank you! If you don't mind me asking, whose program did you accept a seat at?
My top choices were NYU, Columbia, and Kean, and I applied to six schools of that gives you any perspective. My comment on seton hall is based on occupational therapy office that does fieldwork with Kean and Seton Hall, and she expressed to me many of the students at seton hall were unhappy with their experience. The cost of Seton Hall is about the same as NYU, which is alarming. I believe the seton hall is ranked a bit higher than kean but not sure that really matters. I truly believe that people can do great at any school, it all about effort.

Reactions: 2 users
Yay congratulations!!

• Love
Congrats! Feel free to join the facebook group if you would like :) Kean University MSOT/OTD Students

Hi everyone,

There is still hope, I dropped out of the program (KEAN) last week, so keep your fingers crossed. However, I warn you its a big mess over there!!! The program starts in a few weeks!

Hi did you get off the waitlist at seton hall?
I realize you gave up your seat at kean but my question was did you ever get off of Seton halls wait list ?

Hi did you get off the waitlist at seton hall?
I realize you gave up your seat at kean but my question was did you ever get off of Seton halls wait list ?

Yes, I did. I accepted my seat at Seon Hall!

Yes, I did. I accepted my seat at Seon Hall!
Did you come off of seton halls wIt list?? maybe I’m confusing you with someone else lol I thought your were waitlisted at seton hall ...just trying to figure out how much longer is there a chance to come off of seton halls waitlist?? Thanks and congrats!

Did you come off of seton halls wIt list?? maybe I’m confusing you with someone else lol I thought your were waitlisted at seton hall ...just trying to figure out how much longer is there a chance to come off of seton halls waitlist?? Thanks and congrats!
When did you get the call from seton hall about a seat opening ??Recently??