Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Coming in late here but OMG 🤣
Are you a stripper?? 😛
Aaand I'll jump on the bandwagon and vote lynch Doctor S, I agree all the questions seem shady.
Wasn't me but I wish I had made the stripper comment
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Coming in late here but OMG 🤣
Are you a stripper?? 😛
Aaand I'll jump on the bandwagon and vote lynch Doctor S, I agree all the questions seem shady.
I was going with this post of hyge'sWasn't me but I wish I had made the stripper comment
Well BoB called me a stripper so there's that
well that was unexpected. Like, all of it. The rampant paranoia, the sudden shift to lynch jmo, and then LeTits...
I didn't get in my first cycle. It's expensive though. :cIf I cared about finances I wouldn't have spent over $1000 to get rejected from vet school
I've yet to hear from a couple, so there's a chanceI didn't get in my first cycle. It's expensive though. :c
it sounded like he was destined to die in the first round. That could explain why he refused to tell us more information about the 'obvious wolf we're not seeing', he knew he was going to die anywaysWell I guess I come back from work and after reading through 5 pages of WW quickly so I might have missed some things... why did LTS die?... he was just a villager with no abilities right? He didn't have the most lynch votes at all. Maybe someone has multiple lynch point power (like they count as a few people when they vote to lynch)?
Eh, I still think it was a last-minute change. We'll find out I suppose in time.it sounded like he was destined to die in the first round. That could explain why he refused to tell us more information about the 'obvious wolf we're not seeing', he knew he was going to die anyways
Eh, I still think it was a last-minute change. We'll find out I suppose in time.
Eh, I still think it was a last-minute change. We'll find out I suppose in time.
Very sorry to hear about your family distress. Hope things get better for you.I'm actually dropping out (trilt is trying to replace me) if you don't lynch me (sadly you are wrong so you are no closer), bad things have just happened to my family and I don't have the energy or interest to keep up. Sorry :-/
I will take all the credit for that one. 😛Wasn't me but I wish I had made the stripper comment
She's only able to talk during the night cycle, day cycles it's back to mimingAnd @cdoconn though I'm glad you can talk now... the memes and drawings are very entertaining!
And he COULD have been destined to die D1. Since it's a noob game and he is not a noob. So then it gives every noob at least a day and a night in the game to try and figure WW out a bit.I don't think he was destined to either. Would he have been told? That would have been so disappointing to know you would die in the first round.View attachment 212108
😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵
I encourage you all to carefully read the write-up description to ensure full comprehension on the event that occurred.
![]()
So when the performers tried to round on someone he considered good (but who knows? He is very confused...), he stepped in and protested
Hello friends.You don't want to lynch me. (Or Dr. S)
I'm actually dropping out (trilt is trying to replace me) if you don't lynch me (sadly you are wrong so you are no closer), bad things have just happened to my family and I don't have the energy or interest to keep up. Sorry :-/
Dead is @LetItSnow, The Oldest Man Alive, a villager whose frail health meant that he would die during the first lynch, sparing any of the true noobs. He is a big softie at heart. ❤
![]()










OMG! This is hilarious. Hahaha!If I cared about finances I wouldn't be in vet school







thats not how you dead post. are you sure youre not a noob?????????🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
Ok noobs, you are off to a good start. Have fun! Ask your mentors questions
🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

******I am dead. I has a sadz 🙁******
- After you are dead, your posts should be in stars:
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
Ok noobs, you are off to a good start. Have fun! Ask your mentors questions
🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
Well, we know there are elephants at the circus for sure now.
Always read the writeups very carefully! Important info, plus some mods like to leave hints!
![]()
I'm not seeing any indication of an elephant in the write up... All I see itWell, we know there are elephants at the circus for sure now.
Clubs usually indicate juggler. Teeth bared would probably be a lion or a bear. And I'm not entirely sure who uses batonsthe animals growled when anyone approached, the sideshow actors frowned at every mention, and everyone else simply kept their opinions close. Batons were hefted, clubs lifted, teeth bared...
The morning brought confusion, curiosity and accusations... but little true information. So while the animals growled when anyone approached, the sideshow actors frowned at every mention, and everyone else simply kept their opinions close, the night's performance approached without any true resolution.
@LetItSnow was definitely confused, as he often was. He had been with the circus for, well... ever. And he was distraught to see the tensions that had recently come up between all of his old friends. So when the performers tried to round on someone he considered good (but who knows? He is very confused...), he stepped in and protested. Loudly he screeched something about peace and quiet, stamped his bare feet in frustration, and huffed that everyone should listen to him and respect their elders.
The crowd was utterly confused, and looked back and forth at one another. You could tell they were almost beginning to reconsider when @LetItSnow suddenly stopped in his steps, grabbed at his chest, took a gasp, and fell over... dead.
The other 2 are probably just playing quiet.
I know it said something about elephants in chains. hang on lemme find itI'm not seeing any indication of an elephant in the write up... All I see it
Clubs usually indicate juggler. Teeth bared would probably be a lion or a bear. And I'm not entirely sure who uses batons
I'm not seeing any indication of an elephant in the write up... All I see it
Clubs usually indicate juggler. Teeth bared would probably be a lion or a bear. And I'm not entirely sure who uses batons
I know it said something about elephants in chains. hang on lemme find it
But as the half-filled tent filed out, kids sticky with cotton candy and elephants swaying in their chains, there was a commotion down near the stage.
He also did say that we don't want to lynch Dr.S and at the time we were all voting Dr. S, I believe. So I think that could be what that write up statement is directed at?Hmmm.. But I feel like this is saying is that whether we listen to who LIS wanted to lynch (BoB) or go with who got the most lynch votes (jmo and hyge) we are going in the wrong direction (little true information, very confused..).
Baton twirlers...And I'm not entirely sure who uses batons
I'm still a firm believer in sticking to our initial instinct. I think Doctor-S is an elephant who killed the ring master.
So because of that, I think we ought to continue on investigating Dr-S (if there ARE any seers or invistigative roles in this game)
I think you are trying to deliberately incite chaos and panic again by casting doubt on wise old me ... and repeatedly trying to attack me. This has been your mode of operation for the past 2 days. I am "wise" to your ways.I'm still a firm believer in sticking to our initial instinct. I think Doctor-S is an elephant who killed the ring master.
Alas, I have never said that you were a valuable villager.I think you are trying to deliberately incite chaos and panic again by casting doubt on wise old me ... and repeatedly trying to attack me. This has been your mode of operation for the past 2 days. I am "wise" to your ways.
In some posts, you have stated that I am a valuable villager who should be trusted and protected; and in other posts you have claimed that I am a killer elephant, or whatever.
A word to the wise ... from someone WHO-WHO-WHO knows: beware of individuals who consistently try to create doubt and chaos among the villagers. They are NOT our friends.
Fourth, Doctor-S, all of the stuff was never resolved. I don't think you're a wolf, but I don't think you're a villager either. But I'm going to trust you until I'm proven otherwise
I don't know... if she is an owl, she's likely a seer. But she could be either a villager seer or a wolf seer. But she could also be another smart elephant like an elephant or a dolphin. The elephant would explain the crush injuries, and I would lean towards wolf then.
I'm still a firm believer in sticking to our initial instinct. I think Doctor-S is an elephant who killed the ring master.
Also... I'm still slightly inclined to think that we're still doing humans vs animals.
because I firmly believe you (as well as mmmdreamerz and BYOB) are wolves.
Let me find the posts really quick. It stems from them defending and supporting her. If she's a wolf, they would defend her to keep a wolf from being lynched.I would like to hear your reasoning for these two people being wolves. I can understand having suspicions about Dr. S, but I am not really seeing where you are concerned about these two (as of yet).
(# ) indicate the post number, ex, your post was #700.I know you briefly mentioned that you thought BoB had been acting "differently"... is that what you are saying here?
(# ) indicate the post number, ex, your post was #700.
From my spreadsheet:
Doc-S don't trust #40, 62. Defending BYOB in #145.
#153 "don't want to lynch BYOB or HEHE. They are thinking out loud.... logically and without being paranoid". Getting very defensive over being called out (#155, 165, 171).
BYOB- don't trust #73, 100 (defending Dr S)
mmmdreamerz has constantly been defending Doc-S. I stopped writing down all the different ways, but I'll pull it back up
Someone brought up that Dr. S is "over eager" but that's kinda just her style I think...I'm a little more suspicious of some of these people who aren't talking so much...
I'm not sure we should be so eager to lynch Dr. S Her statements are kinda mysterious but she's fairly consistent with what she is saying. originally I was suspicious but I'm less convinced she's a wolf.
I think we should be cautious about LIS's non-noobness and not let it get in the way of seeing him as a potential wolf...
Someone brought up that Dr. S is "over eager" but that's kinda just her style I think...I'm a little more suspicious of some of these people who aren't talking so much...
New wolf strategy?! Idk
Seemed pretty eager to get rid of Dr. S ?
I'm not sure we should be so eager to lynch Dr. S Her statements are kinda mysterious but she's fairly consistent with what she is saying. originally I was suspicious but I'm less convinced she's a wolf.
I think we should be cautious about LIS's non-noobness and not let it get in the way of seeing him as a potential wolf...
I'm not sure I agree with this...not my impression
Well we know that if I get wolf killed it as because of Doctor-S being scared that I was on her tailThanks for that. I guess I would like to see what happens overnight before jumping on players for supporting another possibly wolfish player. Honestly, I didn't have much to go off of today as far as the lynch vote went, so I don't know how far we should be reading into the 1st day posts.
Well we know that if I get wolf killed it as because of Doctor-S being scared that I was on her tail
But if that DOESN'T happen, I'm also going to be suspicious. Because they know that I'm on their tail. They might convert someone instead or night kill an inactivated player.Yeah I would definitely be more suspicious of Dr. S (and those supporting her) if that happens.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.