You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ladies and Gentlemen... a Noob WW Game Thread!
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I don't understand. Were you in a Spotify window? It should just refresh the active window, in chrome and ie at least.Me: Oh, does F5 refresh the page or something?
**Spotify starts blasting into my very quiet living room and startles boyfriend, dogs, and the cat**
Me: Sorry family. Continue as you were.
A juggler sat quietly in his room all night, rolling several balls up and down his arms. Imagine something like this. He eventually settled on one that he seemed to like, and played with it a bit more. At one point he looked around, seemingly confused by something he saw or felt, but otherwise everything was quiet and calm...
- - - - ----------------------
---------------------- - - - -
The mime was a European import to the circus a couple years back (when things were a bit more prosperous) and while he was generally considered a bit odd, but you truly couldn't help but like him. He loved entertaining children by descending "stairs," running into "walls," and generally just getting up to shenanigans. And although he was always 100% in character during the day - you truly couldn't get a peep out of him - he did like to relax and blab a bit when the night fell. Get some rum in him and man, he could pantomime some... interesting scenarios. Great guy.
Unfortunately, it seems like someone didn't quite agree with that characterization, and he was found in his room this morning, blood running from both nostrils and a sizeable (and disturbingly squishy...) dent in his skull.
It had been noted that another performer had been quieter than normal on this chilly morning. It was only when a stablehand went to give some morning hay to @Coopah that she found a breathtakingly cruel and bloody scene... the poor horse's stall was littered with carrot bits and her corpse beaten bloody almost beyond recognition. The poor animal. Farewell to this mind-boggling act! Her costumes were the talk of the circus and those dives were legendarily ridiculous beyond measure.
It is now Day 2, and there are 20 performers remaining. Lynch close will be at 9PM EST this evening.
ROSTER:
1. @mmmdreamerz
2. @SnowshoeDog143
3. @Karabiner13
6. @killerleaf
7. @SkiOtter
9. @Doctor-S
10. @sheltermed
11. @serher
12. @TrashPanda
13. @Animal Midwife
14. @raf2769
15. @SARdoghandler
16. @awesomenessity
17. @jmo1012
18. @hurtem&healem
19. @hygebeorht
20. @kittenmittens524
21. @Bottle of Bear
22. @LyraGardenia
23. @wallydo
DEAD:
4. @LetItSnow - FORMERLY The Oldest Man Alive
5. @Coopah - Diving Horse
8. @cdoconn - Mime
- - - - ----------------------
Unfortunately, it seems like someone didn't quite agree with that characterization, and he was found in his room this morning, blood running from both nostrils and a sizeable (and disturbingly squishy...) dent in his skull.
Dead is @cdoconn, Mime, a villager who could only pantomime with pictures/gifs during the day cycle, but who could PM with the person of their choice each evening.
Dead is @Coopah, Diving Horse, a villager whose reckless spirit meant that if lynched, they could choose to take the player of their choice to death with them. And a bonus picture from better days! 😛
It is now Day 2, and there are 20 performers remaining. Lynch close will be at 9PM EST this evening.
- - - - ----------------------
---------------------- - - - -
ROSTER:
1. @mmmdreamerz
2. @SnowshoeDog143
3. @Karabiner13
6. @killerleaf
7. @SkiOtter
9. @Doctor-S
10. @sheltermed
11. @serher
12. @TrashPanda
13. @Animal Midwife
14. @raf2769
15. @SARdoghandler
16. @awesomenessity
17. @jmo1012
18. @hurtem&healem
19. @hygebeorht
20. @kittenmittens524
21. @Bottle of Bear
22. @LyraGardenia
23. @wallydo
DEAD:
4. @LetItSnow - FORMERLY The Oldest Man Alive
5. @Coopah - Diving Horse
8. @cdoconn - Mime
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A REMINDER, because this is IMPORTANT.
Once you have died in this game, you MAY NOT STRATEGISE or post ANYTHING that you think may continue to impact living players. This means you cannot talk to them outside of this thread, on the thread, anywhere. Anything said should be fluffy - "I am sad, wah," or "Go village!" If you think it might be borderline, DO NOT POST IT. And always in stars. @LetItSnow is special.
This caused the last noob game to come to an end with a mod killing. Take it seriously.
Less seriously, look up the music video for "Build God Then We'll Talk" for extremely NSFW but relevant amusement.
Thread now open.
Once you have died in this game, you MAY NOT STRATEGISE or post ANYTHING that you think may continue to impact living players. This means you cannot talk to them outside of this thread, on the thread, anywhere. Anything said should be fluffy - "I am sad, wah," or "Go village!" If you think it might be borderline, DO NOT POST IT. And always in stars. @LetItSnow is special.
This caused the last noob game to come to an end with a mod killing. Take it seriously.
Less seriously, look up the music video for "Build God Then We'll Talk" for extremely NSFW but relevant amusement.
Thread now open.
OMG! RIP cdoconn I can't believe it! RIP coopah!
**************************Dead is @cdoconn, Mime, a villager who could only pantomime with pictures/gifs during the day cycle, but who could PM with the person of their choice each evening.
**************************
Also who tf could beat a horse to pieces, that's some serious might
But who is going to entertain us with pictures...😱
so somehow the wolves got an extra kill last night.. will be interesting to see if they get 2 kills every night or if this was a special night somehow. Maybe it has to do with the fact that LIS was destined to be lynched the first day, so a real lynch didn't really happen?
D
deleted806434
Well that was unexpected. Sorry cdoconn and Coopah 🙁 In my opinion a couple of people have some explaining to do or they might become public enemies
Seriously, how did the wolves get two kills...
This is when I tag @Doctor-SWell that was unexpected. Sorry cdoconn and Coopah 🙁 In my opinion a couple of people have some explaining to do or they might become public enemies
You have some explaining to do...
And Coopah gets to lynch a player now too right?
********************But who is going to entertain us with pictures...😱
I entertain some post mortem, but as far as pictionary and paint drawings...
***********************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rest in peace my mime-y and horsey friends 🙁
D
deleted806434
And Coopah gets to lynch a player now too right?
No, I took that as that if Coopah was lynched (during the day) then they would take someone with them. They were killed by the wolves 🙁
I believe that's only if they were lynched themselves?And Coopah gets to lynch a player now too right?
Coopah's dead?And Coopah gets to lynch a player now too right?
No, I took that as that if Coopah was lynched (during the day) then they would take someone with them. They were killed by the wolves 🙁
Oh I see now...she was asking because of her special ability. Got it.
oh you guys are right, I read that wrong.
I feel like everyone is going to jump on DocS because conn died. Now, idk if DocS is a wolf or not, definitely interested to hear more from her. BUT, conn literally posted her role AND ability on thread last night... considering it was D1 and the wolves don't have a lot of information, it's not surprising at all that they attacked someone they knew had a decent ability. Also, for there second kill, it's possible they didn't kill DocS (if she's a villager) because they knew she was going to be the major lynch target for today, hoping we will lynch another villager and not a wolf without even discussion. Let's just not jump to conclusions here, okay? 🙂
***************
Ugh @PrincessButterCup, we've got another who uses the nose drippy one.Rest in peace my mime-y and horsey friends 🙁
![]()
D
deleted806434
I wasn't jumping on anybody, but my suspicions for some people have rose greatly.
D
deleted806434
*risen
I feel like everyone is going to jump on DocS because conn died. Now, idk if DocS is a wolf or not, definitely interested to hear more from her. BUT, conn literally posted her role AND ability on thread last night... considering it was D1 and the wolves don't have a lot of information, it's not surprising at all that they attacked someone they knew had a decent ability. Also, for there second kill, it's possible they didn't kill DocS (if she's a villager) because they knew she was going to be the major lynch target for today, hoping we will lynch another villager and not a wolf without even discussion. Let's just not jump to conclusions here, okay? 🙂
I had to go back and read what you were talking about...but now I see she did tell her ability. I guess that would make sense from a wolf perspective...but still I'm suspicious because cdoccon was the most vocal about Dr. S being a wolf, and it seems like Dr. S didn't sway her much from this train of thought when she used her ability to PM her.
Cdo, I'll miss your mime entertainment and sad the wolves got coopah too 🙁
I am also curious if there will be 2 kills every night or if this was a special night.
So it looks like villagers are a mix of humans and animals. Are the wolves a mix too?
What did the juggler see or feel that confused them? Is the juggler also a crystal ball reader?
I am also curious if there will be 2 kills every night or if this was a special night.
So it looks like villagers are a mix of humans and animals. Are the wolves a mix too?
What did the juggler see or feel that confused them? Is the juggler also a crystal ball reader?
Sure. But LIS said not to lynch Dr. S and LIS didn't have any motive to sell us out. I agree that this is a wolf strategy to watch us lynch one of our own today.I had to go back and read what you were talking about...but now I see she did tell her ability. I guess that would make sense from a wolf perspective...but still I'm suspicious because cdoccon was the most vocal about Dr. S being a wolf, and it seems like Dr. S didn't sway her much from this train of thought when she used her ability to PM her.
NOOOOOOOO not the entertaining gif master! I am not dead, but I still has a sadz
RIP villager frands
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I am also on this boat. cdoconn said specifically (I think) that if she was lynched she suspected Dr. S. It would be good wolf strategy then to kill cdoconn to frame Dr S if she is not a wolf.Sure. But LIS said not to lynch Dr. S and LIS didn't have any motive to sell us out. I agree that this is a wolf strategy to watch us lynch one of our own today.
It is now Day 2, and there are 20 performers remaining.
So based on this...there are three wolves...since there is 23 of us total still alive...?
D
deleted806434
I am also curious if there will be 2 kills every night or if this was a special night.
This should be special. There is typically one wolf kill. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
D
deleted806434
This is an even crazier thought, but possibly Dr. S's role (if she's a villager) included a one-time kill, so she killed cdoconn because they were constantly bickering...?
Or there are 3 non-performer roles.So based on this...there are three wolves...since there is 23 of us total still alive...?
Or a typo

This could be possible. Other online versions of a similar game I've played have villager killing roles. However, there was usually the caveat that if one villager killed another they would die of guilt the next day 😱This is an even crazier thought, but possibly Dr. S's role (if she's a villager) included a one-time kill, so she killed cdoconn because they were constantly bickering...?
No guys, there are only 20 of us left, wolves and villagers. The list has 23 at the bottom because we are all assigned a number. You'll notice the dead ones have been pulled out.Or there are 3 non-performer roles.
Or a typo![]()
Or there are 3 non-performer roles.
Or a typo![]()
I don't think it's a typo because this was from the lynching post when there was 25 of us still alive...
It is now Night 1, and there are 22 performers remaining. Deadline will be 9AM EST tomorrow morning (12/18) (So send in those night actions, those who have them!).
@LetItSnow was definitely confused, as he often was. He had been with the circus for, well... ever. And he was distraught to see the tensions that had recently come up between all of his old friends. So when the performers tried to round on someone he considered good (but who knows? He is very confused...), he stepped in and protested. Loudly he screeched something about peace and quiet, stamped his bare feet in frustration, and huffed that everyone should listen to him and respect their elders.
I think LIS was confused yesterday when he recommended who not to lynch.
No guys, there are only 20 of us left, wolves and villagers. The list has 23 at the bottom because we are all assigned a number. You'll notice the dead ones have been pulled out.
I see it now lol
Sure. But LIS said not to lynch Dr. S and LIS didn't have any motive to sell us out. I agree that this is a wolf strategy to watch us lynch one of our own today.
LIS also never explained his reasoning. I don't think DocS did it but it was sketchy that she and cdo were going at it considering they both seem to have seer abilities
D
deleted806434
Even if this is a wolf strategy, I still find it odd that two villagers (cdoconn, and hypothetically Dr. S) were going at each other SO hard yesterday.
we also now have two deaths with the skull beaten in, and coop was also beaten, just not specifically her skull.
Strong man?
At work, so I can't process everything for a couple hours. The only thing I can say outright is that I believe even more now that the killer is an elephant or its trainer.
Strong man?
That was my impression too
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**********************
This is what I think the Mods do.
(Here's your Monty Python reference @SkiOtter )
**********************
This is what I think the Mods do.
(Here's your Monty Python reference @SkiOtter )
**********************
I think LIS was confused yesterday when he recommended who not to lynch.
Or it meant that he did not know for sure, because he was just a villager, but he has played before so I think it was more he had a good strategy. But he did not know for sure who was a wolf and who was not.
At work, so I can't process everything for a couple hours. The only thing I can say outright is that I believe even more now that the killer is an elephant or its trainer.
Well if it were a elephant trainer maybe he could have gotten two elephants to kill people at the same time thus resulting in two deaths.
Or it meant that he did not know for sure, because he was just a villager, but he has played before so I think it was more he had a good strategy. But he did not know for sure who was a wolf and who was not.
This was more of my impression, as well. If he had a special ability we would have been told when he died, I think?
I feel like everyone is going to jump on DocS because conn died. Now, idk if DocS is a wolf or not, definitely interested to hear more from her. BUT, conn literally posted her role AND ability on thread last night... considering it was D1 and the wolves don't have a lot of information, it's not surprising at all that they attacked someone they knew had a decent ability. Also, for there second kill, it's possible they didn't kill DocS (if she's a villager) because they knew she was going to be the major lynch target for today, hoping we will lynch another villager and not a wolf without even discussion. Let's just not jump to conclusions here, okay? 🙂
I think I am also on this boat. cdoconn said specifically (I think) that if she was lynched she suspected Dr. S. It would be good wolf strategy then to kill cdoconn to frame Dr S if she is not a wolf.
My theory is that it was NOT Dr. S specifically because cdoconn said to look at her if she was killed. The bit mentioning a juggler at the beginning of the write up has me thinking hyge because I still think she's a juggler. I think Dr. S would have NOT killed cdoconn last night specifically because cdoconn said that and that someone else (hyge) is trying to get us to lynch Dr S because of everything cdo had said last night. So that's my theory.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K