Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel like it should've been in the writeup if someone attempted and failed to kill her
I thought this too? I honestly haven't read any old games really though so I don't know if that's common or what
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I feel like it should've been in the writeup if someone attempted and failed to kill her
Would there be more than one juggler though? Since she was a juggler... haha.Idk if she tried to frame DrS, what I understood from her story was that she tried to use her "power" on DrS and it failed because SOMEONE ELSE protected DrS (said the juggler protected DrS)
I think it was just a made up story to get us to look at DrS and not lynch her and put the juggler role on someone else. (potential that it's actually true, but why would she wait until the last possible second to say it if it were?)Would there be more than one juggler though? Since she was a juggler... haha.
Not a wolf, but also not a villager. We'll take it!
I wasn't convinced until the role reveal.
made me change my vote... TO her though...Hyge you definitely made a good effort to stay in... almost made me change my vote! But yay villagers! 😛
made me change my vote... TO her though...
Hmm, Dr. S did vote for hyge, but it was pretty early in the day, way before hyge tried to cast suspicion on her. Unless hyge was saying stuff against Dr. S before then, I can't remember. If both cdo and hyge had gotten wolf-killed I'd think you were onto something, but as it stands I'm still just very confused about Dr. S.So that's two down who argued against DocS. Not sure what to make of that especially since one was a chaos player so everything they said could have been made up
Was hyge your mentee??? Or is that still a secret?
Was hyge your mentee??? Or is that still a secret?
Trilt links them on the first page!Can someone link the first write up because lazy? x_x
Oh sweet, thanks!Trilt links them on the first page!
General knowledge!
If you are lucky enough to receive an item, it must be used the following night. Aka you get it tomorrow morning, you use it tomorrow night. After that night, the item will be redistributed.
Anyone around?
Some people probably have to work tomorrow. And I think a couple people aren't done with finals.Yup. Not sure why the thread is so quiet tonight!
True, true. It's only 10:14 pm where I am so it must be later for most of you guys.
Definitely Dr. S... and I don't really trust BoB or h&h, but I've had a couple glasses of wine so I'll revisit those thoughts tomorrow.who are we feeling is an "important" player at this point?
as it stands I'm still just very confused about Dr. S.
Definitely Dr. S....
I don't think that's an unpopular opinion. Dr. S was asking tons of questions at the beginning, there's the weird WHO-WHO-WHO thing and constant emphasis on being "logical", she targeted cdo who then ended up dead, and then there was the weird story about someone saving her last night. I don't really think she's a wolf, but I do think she has an important role.
I don't think that's an unpopular opinion. Dr. S was asking tons of questions at the beginning, there's the weird WHO-WHO-WHO thing and constant emphasis on being "logical", she targeted cdo who then ended up dead, and then there was the weird story about someone saving her last night. I don't really think she's a wolf, but I do think she has an important role.
*****
I'm dead inside. But really I keep forgetting how to speak out of character so I just use this as my safety bubble for my quips
*****
I'm glad no one paid attention to this yesterday as we may not have gotten hyge. I did confirm with my mentor that redirection works like this. So not quite sure what was going on with DrS yesterday with the malevolent assailant and benevolent protector.Just caught up. First a thought on redirection
I don't think redirection works the way it's being thought of. I believe if a kill is redirected off someone, the original target would have no idea about it. So I'm not sure what action was done to Dr.S (something that incapacitated them) but it wasn't a kill. Someone correct me if I'm wrong
Frustrated there were 2 kills again. Once again an animal and a human died
Good to know. Guess I wasn't one of the lucky ones. I wonder what sort of items we have and what they do. Probably circus related items like a unicycle, popcorn, magician's hat, balloon, etc. Maybe they are props related to our roles somehow.General knowledge!
If you are lucky enough to receive an item, it must be used the following night. Aka you get it tomorrow morning, you use it tomorrow night. After that night, the item will be redistributed.
Frustrated there were 2 kills again. Once again an animal and a human died
Well, there goes my elephant theory :/ Who could beat an elephant to death? Someone suggested strongman yesterday, there may be something to that.
I'm searching for motives for either of these killings. I looked through Nessy's posts and the only thing I see is that she voted to lynch jmo and a couple posts about maybe not trusting DocS. Nothing that would get her singled out.
I haven't made it through killer's posts yet.
interesting...
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.