You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ladies and Gentlemen... a Noob WW Game Thread!
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
(so ****ing good. all so good. I love it).(How good was that second season)
******************************************************************************
god I love that stupid show.
After a lynch backfires:
![]()
I'm glad I got you hooked on it! 😛
Finding out that someone you trusted in WW was a wolf the whole time:
************************************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
************************************************
I'm glad I got you hooked on it! 😛
Finding out that someone you trusted in WW was a wolf the whole time:
![]()
************************************************
************************************************
I'm saving this for my future games.
************************************************
Holy waffling. Omg. 😱
well, that all got very crazy at the end there. Was everyone's reasoning just that AM had the fewest posts?
Few posts with little helping to game solve + I didn't know what the vote tally was and really didn't want there to be a tie
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
*****
Night raf 😛
*****
(REMINDER: the posters in this thread require no physical fitness program. We're getting enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, backbiting friends, dodging responsibility, and pushing our luck)
Sad AM died. We sure are losing villagers quickly. Whoever is a wolf is doing a good job at it. Going to have to re-evaluate everyone and hopefully the protector protects one of our own tonight so we don't lose another two villagers.
Finally got caught up on the thread! Jeez, that was down to the wire again. And dang, y'all lynched a villager, and one with a good ability. 🙁 I don't suspect BoB as much anymore, and I think kittenmittens is telling the truth about her role, and that sounds villager-y to me. I STILL don't know what to make of Dr. S, especially after her jumping on SkiOtter and SAR today. I'd be inclined to vote to lynch her tomorrow, assuming I survive the night.
If nothing else we'd know one way or the other and get rid of that distraction.
If nothing else we'd know one way or the other and get rid of that distraction.Also thinking through DrS accused 3 people of an alliance today and three people of an alliance the first day. Does this mean anything? Could just be thinking out loud.. but the first 3 all turned out to be villagers (cdoconn, LIS, and killer) and today I have good reason to believe kittens is a villager?... but I mean then she votes to lynch cdo so I may be totally off. If she's a psychic this might be helpful.
Also welcome back @Coopah!
The thread's quiet again tonight...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The thread's quiet again tonight...
I imagine a lot of this is happening
Welcome to Coopah!
Oh no!
Why would anyone want to lynch AM?
AM was a very sweet lady who liked to talk a lot, but she never harmed anyone.
She was our friend; and she had been a good friend to many of us, for many years.
Rest in peace, sweet AM, you will be missed.
Please explain last cycle's crazy when you can. I was on board the first couple nights but you kinda went off the reservation and it weirded me out
Except she posted the least of anyone, other than jmo???Oh no!
Why would anyone want to lynch AM?
AM was a very sweet lady who liked to talk a lot, but she never harmed anyone.
She was our friend; and she had been a good friend to many of us, for many years.
Rest in peace, sweet AM, you will be missed.
Hmmm ... I do not understand your comments: "last cycle's crazy?" and "went off the reservation?" What does that mean? Sounds unintelligible to me - sorry.Please explain last cycle's crazy when you can. I was on board the first couple nights but you kinda went off the reservation and it weirded me out
The lack of posts makes no difference to me. In AM's case, she may simply have nothing to post on this thread.Except she posted the least of anyone, other than jmo???
Hmmm ... I do not understand your comments: "last cycle's crazy?" and "went off the reservation?" What does that mean? Sounds unintelligible to me - sorry.
I'm no cdo artist, but to the rest of us I'd say this is what you looked like earlier
Except she posted the least of anyone, other than jmo???
It would be surprising, truly - she was so talkative when not in character that the more level-headed of them argued that she'd never keep a secret safe, but the others could not be convinced. Two people had their heads smashed in, and a crystal ball fits, right??
I was confused about this two lyra... the day summary mentioned AM was so talkative. I don't know what to make of it.
Note the part that I bolded, it makes no sense saying that she "liked to talk a lot."The lack of posts makes no difference to me. In AM's case, she may simply have nothing to post on this thread.
Ooh, I forgot about that. Maybe Trilt was saying that AM posts more outside of WW?I was confused about this two lyra... the day summary mentioned AM was so talkative. I don't know what to make of it.
I'm no cdo artist, but to the rest of us I'd say this is what you looked like earlier
![]()
***********
Cdo approves of the quality of art here.
Carry on with the accusations everyone.
***********
AM was talkative when not in character. [see post #1537]Note the part that I bolded, it makes no sense saying that she "liked to talk a lot."
If that is what you think, Bottle of Bear, you are free to disregard anything I say ... and at your own peril.I'm no cdo artist, but to the rest of us I'd say this is what you looked like earlier
![]()
I have already been attacked by someone, or something, a few nights ago.
So, I am not interested in quibbling with anyone.
Instead, I am interested in staying alive.
I REALLY hope AM isn't our protector, and I hope whoever is our protector makes good decisions tonight!
I bet it's difficult to do this with the thread so quiet!
[TrashPanda, I am very sorry to hear about your dog.]My boyfriend and I had his/our dog put to sleep today and I haven't had much mental energy for strategizing
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As far as the two kills the night where one player is an animal and one is a human I think that's just a coincidence two is a coincidence and 3 is a pattern so I guess we'll see how tonight plays out. But no one could have known I was an animal before they killed me last time. Because in order to see my role they would have had to simultaneously seer me and kills me the same night. I don't think that's likely. More than likely it's just that there are equal numbers of animals and people.
Well that was rough. Just thinking out loud and no need for anyone to respond if this is the case: write-up mentioned AM's tracking fortunes would appear in the write-up every odd night so is it possible there is another tracker who might have things appear on even nights?
Welcome back coopah! I think I believe DrS. The more she posts, the more unlikely it seems she could be a wolf. But I was wrong about hyge so who knows.
Interesting thought that hasn't come up yet. Guess we'll wait and see.
I know WW > real life but just wanted to say I'll be flying to NH today (which is why I'm posting so early). I'll do my best to participate from the airports I'll be traveling through. Apologize in advance for the probably many typos I'll have today as I'll be working from my phone which I don't normally do
Definitely would make a protector's job difficultI bet it's difficult to do this with the thread so quiet!
Welcome back coopah! I think I believe DrS. The more she posts, the more unlikely it seems she could be a wolf. But I was wrong about hyge so who knows.
As far as the two kills the night where one player is an animal and one is a human I think that's just a coincidence two is a coincidence and 3 is a pattern so I guess we'll see how tonight plays out. But no one could have known I was an animal before they killed me last time. Because in order to see my role they would have had to simultaneously seer me and kills me the same night. I don't think that's likely. More than likely it's just that there are equal numbers of animals and people.
Interesting thought that hasn't come up yet. Guess we'll wait and see.
I know WW > real life but just wanted to say I'll be flying to NH today (which is why I'm posting so early). I'll do my best to participate from the airports I'll be traveling through. Apologize in advance for the probably many typos I'll have today as I'll be working from my phone which I don't normally do
I think you're on there...
You just might have been nicknamed S&M...?![]()
😎😎😎😎
I named her that several games ago. Don't you go trying to steal credit for that. 😛
On another note, you guys have now learned why last minute clusterf**** help no one except the wolves
😛😛😛😛
Night closed, results pending.
The show must go on, as any good performer knows. Some performers were feeling agitated over the past few performances (with their lack of particular performers) and one in particular was about to put her frustration to good use.
Her usual routine went off without a hitch as she wooed the crowd with her feats of riding her motorcycle through fire and doing tricks whilst blindfolded. As the lights went off and the last few spectators staggered away, she polished her pistol in the shadows and stowed her misericord just in case there was a struggle from her soon-to-be victim. Her resolve was set: no more of that crazed hooting.
As the first few streaks of dawn were pinking up the sky, one sideshow act thought they'd take a quick joyride on that motorcycle. It was so sparkly afterall....
Soon screams of terror woke the other performers, dragging them from their last moments of blissful slumber. A corpse was draped over a blood-spattered motorcycle, head crushed in.
Dead is @raf2769, Daredevil Motorcyclist, a villager assassin whose lust for danger would allow her to attempt to kill two performers throughout the game.
As a few performers began to wring their hands in grief, a trumpet of triumph filled the air, distracting them from the current scene. @killerleaf had her head buried in the hay stash, a dangling chain hanging from her hind leg. Welcome back.
It is now Day 4, and there are *STILL* 16 performers remaining. Lynch will close at 9PM EST this evening.
ROSTER:
1. @mmmdreamerz
2. @SnowshoeDog143
3. @Karabiner13
7. @SkiOtter
9. @Doctor-S
10. @sheltermed
11. @serher
12. @TrashPanda
15. @SARdoghandler
17. @Coopah
18. @hurtem&healem
20. @kittenmittens524
21. @Bottle of Bear
22. @LyraGardenia
23. @wallydo
6. @killerleaf
DEAD:
4. @LetItSnow - FORMERLY The Oldest Man Alive
5. @Coopah - Diving Horse
8. @cdoconn - Mime
19. @hygebeorht - Juggler
16. @awesomenessity - Snake Charmer
13. @Animal Midwife - Fortune Teller
14. @raf2769 - Daredevil Motorcyclist
Her usual routine went off without a hitch as she wooed the crowd with her feats of riding her motorcycle through fire and doing tricks whilst blindfolded. As the lights went off and the last few spectators staggered away, she polished her pistol in the shadows and stowed her misericord just in case there was a struggle from her soon-to-be victim. Her resolve was set: no more of that crazed hooting.
As the first few streaks of dawn were pinking up the sky, one sideshow act thought they'd take a quick joyride on that motorcycle. It was so sparkly afterall....
Soon screams of terror woke the other performers, dragging them from their last moments of blissful slumber. A corpse was draped over a blood-spattered motorcycle, head crushed in.
Dead is @raf2769, Daredevil Motorcyclist, a villager assassin whose lust for danger would allow her to attempt to kill two performers throughout the game.
It is now Day 4, and there are *STILL* 16 performers remaining. Lynch will close at 9PM EST this evening.
- - - - ----------------------
---------------------- - - - -
ROSTER:
1. @mmmdreamerz
2. @SnowshoeDog143
3. @Karabiner13
7. @SkiOtter
9. @Doctor-S
10. @sheltermed
11. @serher
12. @TrashPanda
15. @SARdoghandler
17. @Coopah
18. @hurtem&healem
20. @kittenmittens524
21. @Bottle of Bear
22. @LyraGardenia
23. @wallydo
6. @killerleaf
DEAD:
4. @LetItSnow - FORMERLY The Oldest Man Alive
5. @Coopah - Diving Horse
8. @cdoconn - Mime
19. @hygebeorht - Juggler
16. @awesomenessity - Snake Charmer
13. @Animal Midwife - Fortune Teller
14. @raf2769 - Daredevil Motorcyclist
I learned my lesson.😎😎😎😎
I named her that several games ago. Don't you go trying to steal credit for that. 😛
On another note, you guys have now learned why last minute clusterf**** help no one except the wolves
😛😛😛😛
Oh no RAF. Sounds like she was going after DrS but was killed first. But only one dead villager last night!
Welcome back killer! Hopefully you still have your ability and are the same affiliation. I think sometimes resurrection does funny things
So did raf have something to do with the fact that two villagers were killed the two previous nights?
Sounds like she was going after Dr. S...
Sounds like she was going after Dr. S...
I don't know. It said she could attempt to kill 2 performers so if she were going after DrS, then she was responsible for only one other killSo did raf have something to do with the fact that two villagers were killed the two previous nights?
Sounds like she was going after Dr. S...
Only one person died tonight though, which is why I thought this...I don't know. It said she could attempt to kill 2 performers so if she were going after DrS, then she was responsible for only one other kill
Maybe she was involved then, I didn't think of it like thatOnly one person died tonight though, which is why I thought this...
welcome back killer! I didn't know that was a possibility
So, raf got taken out while she was preparing to kill DocS. Karabiner said, that means she couldn't have killed people both N1 & N2.
I don't understand this paragraph, though:
"As the first few steaks of dawn were pinking up the sky, one sideshow act thought they'd take a quick joyride on that motorcycle. It was so sparkly afterall..."
I mean, the sideshow act is probably a clue about the killer, but what was the taking a joyride part just fluff or could there be something to it?
I don't understand this paragraph, though:
"As the first few steaks of dawn were pinking up the sky, one sideshow act thought they'd take a quick joyride on that motorcycle. It was so sparkly afterall..."
I mean, the sideshow act is probably a clue about the killer, but what was the taking a joyride part just fluff or could there be something to it?
***Dead is @Animal Midwife, Fortune Teller, a loud-mouthed villager whose tracking fortunes would appear in the night's write-up every ODD night
Wow you villagers really suck. The wolves are kicking your ass. It's just delightful!



***
D
deleted806434
No raf 🙁🙁 You were one of the people I really thought was a villager. Very interesting hearing about her ability now though. I think all of your guesses about her going after DrS might be right...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted676737
No raf 🙁🙁 You were one of the people I really thought was a villager. Very interesting hearing about her ability now though. I think all of your guesses about her going after DrS might be right...
A villager assassin is still a villager, just with the ability to kill.
D
deleted806434
Oh oops, my post was really vague. I just mean I am sad someone I "knew" was a villager died!!
Yay we got our seer back! This should help us turn the game around!
Is she still elephant or is she zombie elephant though
Is she still elephant or is she zombie elephant though
Where you at, @killerleaf ? You must have stories to tell of the other side.
Unless our seer is now a wolf...Yay we got our seer back! This should help us turn the game around!
Is she still elephant or is she zombie elephant though
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K