Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nah, Karabiner's the only one who's voted to lynch me, and she ended up switching to hyge last minute. But I am definitely a villager, lol.
Must have misread...thought I saw it when I was skimming lol
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nah, Karabiner's the only one who's voted to lynch me, and she ended up switching to hyge last minute. But I am definitely a villager, lol.
Thank you to killerleaf for sharing her important information with us.Unlynch H&H.
Lynch BOB.
Pardon me ... my error. Although you cast a vote to lynch LIS (before the mods later decided to eliminate LIS), I agree: neither you, nor kittenmittens, nor killerleaf, caused the subsequent elimination of LIS.No, my vote has not caused us to lose a good villager. Again, LIS was mod-killed.
***
As dead chaos, I will therefore strive from now on to post only hilarious off-topic funnies, since it sounds like I cannot cheer for anyone except my impeccable dead ass.
A+ go chaos, you're perfect in every way <3
***
I've had a lot to deal with today, long story but tldr version is that I had a lead on my dog and it turned out to be false and it was just heart breaking and whatever.
I'm trying to catch up but is there anyone who is up to speed on things and could give me a run down of what's been going on?
In response to sheltermed's inquiry: a lot of dialogue (by and between different characters on this thread) occurred mainly in the final hours of Day No. 4.
So, it's challenging to summarize the important/useful comments and opinions - because different characters appeared and disappeared throughout Day No. 4.
In Post #1888, killerleaf provided key information (i.e., killerleaf said she seered BOB). Based on this information, BOB ( a lion tamer) was identified as a killer wolf - subsequently lynched - and fed to lions. At this time, killerleaf has stated that she is "not a seer, just a regular villager now." [see Post #1888]
If you look at Post #2, Trilt is providing a handy "Table of Contents" that might be useful for you to read to gather your thoughts and opinions.
Dead is @Bottle of Bear, Lion Tamer, a WOLF who could attempt an additional kill on an animal performer each night
Enjoy it folks, glad I was able to take out 2 (I could have had 3 and even knew a couple others) even though you finally caught one you're still looking to lynch your own and I won't be there to save all of them. Seriously though I wouldn't trust a resurrected elephant, does that seriously scream normal to you? So on that note, I'm outtie. Peace suckas!
YES, thank you for clearing that up, I didn't get it at all!I was confused by the first paragraph in the write-up but after thinking about it, I think it just refers to Coopah's previous role before taking over for JMO.

No, the write up at killer's death said that she was a seer. The item probably went to someone else. Reincarnation can change people, though. She, allegedly, is no longer a seer. She gave us a wolf last night, but that doesn't necessarily mean she is an innocent villager herself.I remember someone mentioning that they had items to use, and once they were used they couldn't be used again. I'm guessing the killerleaf is the one who had an item that allowed her to seer once but not again? Either way, I think that's the "important" move I was supposed to look out for--thank you 🙂
BoB does come to the defense of two players in those posts. Could be a wolf trying to protect a fellow wolf?
sorry, cuz. I was specifically referring to your obituary. Trying to learn from our mistakes.***
Not all of them :'c
***
Just to make sure we're reading this the same:
BoB agrees with SAR in one post.
BoB attempts to save/doesn't vote for kittens and SAR in another post.
Those are the two you were referring to, right?


Also, we know BoB could attempt an additional kill on an animal performer which explains the animal kills. N3 there was no animal kill. With a mix of humans and animal roles and the word ATTEMPT in the ability description, sounds like BoB would have to know someone was an animal for the kill to be successful. So, why was there no animal kill N3. BoB implied something happened to stop a successful animal kill. Was his target protected? Was he incapacitated? Was he just messing with us?
And this is why revealing what our characters are is a horrendous idea.Dead is @Bottle of Bear, Lion Tamer, a WOLF who could attempt an additional kill on an animal performer each night.
And this is why revealing what our characters are is a horrendous idea.
He may have just guessed or someone had some ability that allowed them to find out, I don't know, but there could still be someone who can do something based on whether the character is a human or animal.How did he know who the animals were the first two nights? I don't recall anyone outright saying who they were...
Thanks for clarifying. Do you remember who the person was with the items?No, the write up at killer's death said that she was a seer. The item probably went to someone else. Reincarnation can change people, though. She, allegedly, is no longer a seer. She gave us a wolf last night, but that doesn't necessarily mean she is an innocent villager herself.
Kmittz was the one saying she made the itemsThanks for clarifying. Do you remember who the person was with the items?
Sent from my SM-G935V using SDN mobile
I don't know how BYOB could have known Coopah and Killer were animals. I would guess protection ability/item is what kept the animal from dying N3.
I'm guessing if we went through all the posts we could probably find some hint about coopah. There could be a wolf-seer that discovered killer, or another hint in the posts. N3... could've been a protector foiled the kill, could've run out of leads on animals (though he said last night that he knew several, but that could be a bluff).How did he know who the animals were the first two nights? I don't recall anyone outright saying who they were...
That was N1, right? You think he paralyzed you AND killed coopah in the same night?Now, that we know BOB was a lion tamer, I'm wondering if BOB was the individual who attempted to paralyze me on Sunday night?
On Sunday night, I heard a laugh and felt a squirt of something land on me (i.e., that paralyzed me on Sunday night).
It would make sense to me that lion tamer would have some type of paralyzing liquid to use to sedate a lion, if a lion went out-of-control.
I don't know because it was dark at night and I couldn't see anyone trying to squirt with me the paralyzing liquid.That was N1, right? You think he paralyzed you AND killed coopah in the same night?
Just to make sure we're reading this the same:
BoB agrees with SAR in one post.
BoB attempts to save/doesn't vote for kittens and SAR in another post.
Those are the two you were referring to, right?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.