You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ladies and Gentlemen... a Noob WW Game Thread!
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted806434
Like you, I'm wondering about a "clown." I'm still thinking about a "sword swallower" because they would probably have access to sharp knives to use to stab someone. I'm inclined to think BOB (Wolf 1) had a supply of paralyzing liquid because she was a Lion Tamer.
serher, do you remember when you were paralyzed by said liquid? Did it occur before BOB (Lion Tamer) was lynched?
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. Everything that I just said happened last night. So I was paralyzed while a someone killed mmm.
D
deleted806434
What's good is that I know all of the actions that were performed on me and mmm. So that may or may not be useful.
I think I was protected multiple nights, but I believe it just said something about a "protective presence." I will go back and check specific nights, but I have to leave for a little while. I have a guess as to who protected me once, but it's just based off of things posted in this thread.
Hopefully all of this information will help out the village somehow. I doubt I will survive long with a dead twin hanging off of me (sad, but true).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, thanks for the clarification.Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. Everything that I just said happened last night. So I was paralyzed while a someone killed mmm.
So, that might mean that more than one person had/has access to paralyzing liquid (besides BOB) or obtained a paralyzing liquid before (or after) BOB was lynched.
Who else would have access to paralyzing liquid? I suppose an animal keeper could have access to a paralyzing agent.
Ehhh I was considering not outing myself, but I don't think it's worth you guys spending your time trying to figure out who the other twin is.
It's me. That's the reason we both knew that the other was a villager. We got out roles sent together at the beginning of the game. So now no questioning me as a wolf... we are looking for other people.
I don't know who killed mmm. What I do know is...
What I was sent was pretty vague, so it is possible that the same person did both of these things. But I really think it is probably that two wolves (at least) are still out there.
- someone paralyzed me with said liquid we have talked about earlier. they also had an evil laugh. I still think this might be a clown (possibly wolf #1)
- someone stabbed mmm to death while they were sleeping. I still think this might be a sword swallower as I think was speculated by DrS earlier in the game (possibly wolf #2)
What other questions do you guys have for me?
I'm really sorry about your twin. And thanks for sharing this information. I had no doubts about you and mmmdreamz and still do not today.
Hoping to catch up a little bit and will be back. We ended up helping our family out with some household stuff for tomorrow!
I'm deeply disturbed that I'm not very sure who to vote for at all! Especially after two nights of lynching villagers. Pretty much everyone has some sort of defense as to why they are a villager and I'm not sure if I'm suspicious of everyone or no one at all.
I'm at a loss.
I'm at a loss.
Just because there were twins, does that mean they both have to be villagers? Couldn't one be a wolf and the other a villager (in our case, serher potentially being the wolf)? Has anyone shared thoughts on this already?
Just because there were twins, does that mean they both have to be villagers? Couldn't one be a wolf and the other a villager (in our case, serher potentially being the wolf)? Has anyone shared thoughts on this already?
I did hear from my mentor on this. I assumed they would have to both be villagers but apparently, they could be either a wolf or villager. :-/
I did hear from my mentor on this. I assumed they would have to both be villagers but apparently, they could be either a wolf or villager. :-/
That's what I thought...I don't wanna accuse serher or anything, but we certainly shouldn't rule out that she is a wolf.
Something that's also curious to me is the fact that they're conjoined. Shouldn't they both be dead, then?
I'm not sure.Just because there were twins, does that mean they both have to be villagers? Couldn't one be a wolf and the other a villager (in our case, serher potentially being the wolf)? Has anyone shared thoughts on this already?
@serher, were you 100% conjoined to mmm before mmm was killed today?
D
deleted806434
Why do you think mmm was so adamant about me being a villager? You would be silly not to trust me. We were always conjoined. Still are in fact lol. Don't waste time worrying that I am a wolf. I know it's hard to trust people but seriously just trust me on this. I wouldn't have revealed my role if I thought people would question me.
Why do you think mmm was so adamant about me being a villager? You would be silly not to trust me. We were always conjoined. Still are in fact lol. Don't waste time worrying that I am a wolf. I know it's hard to trust people but seriously just trust me on this. I wouldn't have revealed my role if I thought people would question me.
So...you're attached to a dead body? I dunno, this sounds weird 😛
I'm wondering if mmm would have been forced to defend her twin simply because they're twins. She could have been adamant about serher being a villager, but maybe she absolutely had to do that.
D
deleted806434
So...you're attached to a dead body? I dunno, this sounds weird 😛
Read what the write up says about me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What I do know is...
someone stabbed mmm to death while they were sleeping.
Do you mean to say “she” and not “they?"
D
deleted806434
Do you mean to say “she” and not “they?"
Yeah sorry I have been defaulting to "they" instead of "she" just to spare any gender mistakes lol. I meant she, as in mmm.
Hey guys, I'm travelling in a blizzard today so might not be around much though I'll try to check in.
I'm in the same boat as Wally. I don't know where to go from here. Anyone got any insights?
I'm in the same boat as Wally. I don't know where to go from here. Anyone got any insights?
D
deleted806434
I'm wondering if there is anyway that I can use the actions performed on mmm or items given to her to verify that other players have been telling the truth. I haven't exactly worked out the logistics of that though so it won't be until way later today.
I will also want to hear karabou's responses to DrS's questions. I might have some more questions for karabou's after.
I also have some questions for T-Painda but I don't really want the wolves to see the questions, so I might not be able to ask them.
I will also want to hear karabou's responses to DrS's questions. I might have some more questions for karabou's after.
I also have some questions for T-Painda but I don't really want the wolves to see the questions, so I might not be able to ask them.
Just to get it clear and to help us figure out things ... @serher, were you 100% physically conjoined to mmm at the same time that your sister mmm was stabbed to death?Why do you think mmm was so adamant about me being a villager? You would be silly not to trust me. We were always conjoined. Still are in fact lol. Don't waste time worrying that I am a wolf. I know it's hard to trust people but seriously just trust me on this. I wouldn't have revealed my role if I thought people would question me.
D
deleted806434
Just to get it clear and to help us figure out things ... @serher, were you 100% physically conjoined to mmm at the same time that your sister mmm was stabbed to death?
Our initial roles were physically conjoined twins. I am assuming we are still attached, even through the attack, because the message sent to us regarding the attack said nothing about our separation. I am sure I would have died immediately if we were separated during the attack. Is that a sufficient explanation?
Same here. 🙁 I still suspect Karabiner the most I think, but I'm not super confident.I'm deeply disturbed that I'm not very sure who to vote for at all! Especially after two nights of lynching villagers. Pretty much everyone has some sort of defense as to why they are a villager and I'm not sure if I'm suspicious of everyone or no one at all.
I'm at a loss.
D
deleted806434
Just to get it clear and to help us figure out things ... @serher, were you 100% physically conjoined to mmm at the same time that your sister mmm was stabbed to death?
Short response: Yes.
Same here. 🙁 I still suspect Karabiner the most I think, but I'm not super confident.
Why do you suspect Karabiner?
D
deleted806434
mmm had also been suspicious of karabou in the past, so this is not a bad place to start
...We were always conjoined. Still are in fact
Okay, from your comments, I understand that you and your sister mmm "were always conjoined" and still remain physically conjoined twins at this time.Our initial roles were physically conjoined twins. I am assuming we are still attached, even through the attack, because the message sent to us regarding the attack said nothing about our separation. I am sure I would have died immediately if we were separated during the attack. Is that a sufficient explanation?
@serher:
Did you see who stabbed mmm to death?
D
deleted806434
Okay, from your comments, I understand that you and your sister mmm "were always conjoined" and still remain physically conjoined twins at this time.
@serher:
Did you see who stabbed mmm to death?
Yes, you are understanding correctly.
No, I don't know who. I provided all of the information I know about the attacker(s) in my first post about being a twin. I wish I had that information.
Before we move on to @Karabiner13, I just wanted to find out from @serher:Yes, you are understanding correctly.
No, I don't know who. I provided all of the information I know about the attacker(s) in my first post about being a twin. I wish I had that information.
Did you see anyone (or anything else that seemed weird to you) when mmm was stabbed to death?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry, didn't realize I wouldn't be able to get on until now or I would have said something earlier. Getting caught up
D
deleted806434
Before we move on to @Karabiner13, I just wanted to find out from @serher:
Did you see anyone (or anything else that seemed weird to you) when mmm was stabbed to death?
No. I was surprised that I was paralyzed by that liquid while a wolf killed mmm though. That's why I was suggesting that two wolves probably perpetrated the attack.
Sorry that I don't have any more details for you. I will be back later tonight to answer more questions.
[To get this thread moving along since many people are doing weekend/holiday stuff, and will probably be in-and-out today, including me]
Karabiner said that she has used an “ability” for the “good of the village.”
@Karabiner13, I think that was last Monday night … can you say more about how you helped us?
N3 there was only one villager killed instead of the pattern of 2. That was due to me
N3 there was only one villager killed instead of the pattern of 2. That was due to me
Do you still have that ability?
@serher:No. I was surprised that I was paralyzed by that liquid while a wolf killed mmm though. That's why I was suggesting that two wolves probably perpetrated the attack.
Sorry that I don't have any more details for you. I will be back later tonight to answer more questions.
If you were not able to “see” mmm being stabbed to death, while a wolf or two wolves killed mmm, because you were said you were paralyzed,
How did you know (i.e., how were you able to “see”) that mmm was sleeping when she was stabbed to death?
It sounds like you were awake, and you were able to see that mmm was sleeping. So, since you knew/saw that mmm was sleeping, then it sounds as if you knew/saw mmm's killer.
yesDo you still have that ability?
@serher:
If you were not able to “see” mmm being stabbed to death, while a wolf or two wolves killed mmm, because you were said you were paralyzed,
How did you know (i.e., how were you able to “see”) that mmm was sleeping when she was stabbed to death?
It sounds like you were awake, and you were able to see that mmm was sleeping. So, since you knew/saw that mmm was sleeping, then it sounds as if you knew/saw mmm's killer.
I'm feeling quite suspicious of serher. Especially after "you'd be silly not to trust me"--I dunno, just sounded funny to me.
D
deleted806434
@serher:
If you were not able to “see” mmm being stabbed to death, while a wolf or two wolves killed mmm, because you were said you were paralyzed,
How did you know (i.e., how were you able to “see”) that mmm was sleeping when she was stabbed to death?
It sounds like you were awake, and you were able to see that mmm was sleeping. So, since you knew/saw that mmm was sleeping, then it sounds as if you knew/saw mmm's killer.
I will copy and paste what I have from the killing later. Remember that I am sent everything that is sent to mmm, so I think the sleeping part was sent to mmm specifically. So it basically told her that she was killed while she was sleeping. Does that make sense?
D
deleted806434
I'm feeling quite suspicious of serher. Especially after "you'd be silly not to trust me"--I dunno, just sounded funny to me.
Why would I be giving you information about wolf activity if I was a wolf????
I will copy and paste what I have from the killing later. Remember that I am sent everything that is sent to mmm, so I think the sleeping part was sent to mmm specifically. So it basically told her that she was killed while she was sleeping. Does that make sense?
How do we know you didn't kill her and are making up the paralysis stuff? (I don't even know if that's a thing that can happen, I'm even more of a noob than everyone else is and I'm really just messing around and speculating, haha)
D
deleted806434
How do we know you didn't kill her and are making up the paralysis stuff? (I don't even know if that's a thing that can happen, I'm even more of a noob than everyone else is and I'm really just messing around and speculating, haha)
You are giving me way too much credit. I'm not that clever hahahaha
@serher:I will copy and paste what I have from the killing later. Remember that I am sent everything that is sent to mmm, so I think the sleeping part was sent to mmm specifically. So it basically told her that she was killed while she was sleeping. Does that make sense?
From what you have said:
1. It sounds like you were awake at the time that mmm was killed because you knew/saw that mmm was actually sleeping when she was stabbed to death.
2. So, if you knew/saw that mmm was sleeping, you were awake; and you know/saw the identity of mmm's killer (or her killers if there was more than one person who stabbed mmm to death).
Do you have a different explanation?
Might as well start ... and for all of the reasons outlined above:
Lynch serher
Lynch serher
We have a long cycle ahead...lynch votes aren't due til tomorrow at 9pm EST, right?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
9PM EST tomorrow, tis in the write-up!
9PM EST tomorrow, tis in the write-up!
Thank you! I'm sorry for tagging you!
No worries!!Thank you! I'm sorry for tagging you!
Sorry guys, got to go. I'll be off until tomorrow. Hopefully can be on by late morning/early afternoon.
It's early but - Merry Christmas all
It's early but - Merry Christmas all
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K