You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ladies and Gentlemen... a Noob WW Game Thread!
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
****
I'm about 50% sadder than I should be thanks to that write up (also, not man). That being said:
*****
I'm about 50% sadder than I should be thanks to that write up (also, not man). That being said:
*****
Table of contents has been updated.
As I'm sure everyone knows, tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I know schedules become frustrating during the holidays, and was going to elongate one cycle to account for that. Would people prefer that to be the NEXT lynch cycle (so after tomorrow's night results, the lynch would run until 9PM on Christmas proper), or for the lynch cycle to progress normally tomorrow and then skip the evening on Christmas (so the lynch would close 12/26 at 9PM)? I know different families put different emphasis on different days so leave it up to popular opinion. I was abandoned for the holidays this year so it doesn't matter to me. 😛
As I'm sure everyone knows, tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I know schedules become frustrating during the holidays, and was going to elongate one cycle to account for that. Would people prefer that to be the NEXT lynch cycle (so after tomorrow's night results, the lynch would run until 9PM on Christmas proper), or for the lynch cycle to progress normally tomorrow and then skip the evening on Christmas (so the lynch would close 12/26 at 9PM)? I know different families put different emphasis on different days so leave it up to popular opinion. I was abandoned for the holidays this year so it doesn't matter to me. 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That write-up was insanely depressing🙁
We killed an elephant that we knew was an elephant guys. UGH.
We killed an elephant that we knew was an elephant guys. UGH.
Table of contents has been updated.
As I'm sure everyone knows, tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I know schedules become frustrating during the holidays, and was going to elongate one cycle to account for that. Would people prefer that to be the NEXT lynch cycle (so after tomorrow's night results, the lynch would run until 9PM on Christmas proper), or for the lynch cycle to progress normally tomorrow and then skip the evening on Christmas (so the lynch would close 12/26 at 9PM)? I know different families put different emphasis on different days so leave it up to popular opinion. I was abandoned for the holidays this year so it doesn't matter to me. 😛
*****
WW waits for no one. A lynch every night!
*****
I will be around more tomorrow than Christmas proper ao I'd vote for the latter.
Also, sorry KL 🙁
Also, sorry KL 🙁
I vote option B...
Oh noo!!! Sorry KL ... RIP.
D
deleted806434
omg that was so sad to read. I'm so sorry KL. I was worried KL was telling the truth when they didn't argue for themselves anymore 🙁🙁
I would say option A Trilt but it sounds like the other might win, which is fine
I would say option A Trilt but it sounds like the other might win, which is fine
Trilt, I will probably be around more often on Saturday (tomorrow); and not so often on Sunday.Table of contents has been updated.
As I'm sure everyone knows, tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I know schedules become frustrating during the holidays, and was going to elongate one cycle to account for that. Would people prefer that to be the NEXT lynch cycle (so after tomorrow's night results, the lynch would run until 9PM on Christmas proper), or for the lynch cycle to progress normally tomorrow and then skip the evening on Christmas (so the lynch would close 12/26 at 9PM)? I know different families put different emphasis on different days so leave it up to popular opinion. I was abandoned for the holidays this year so it doesn't matter to me. 😛
D
deleted806434
Whoever is lying to us (the wolves) is doing a good job.
**************
And we have a winner for most depressing write-up
now dead me is just going to cry in a corner over a elephant for a few days
***************
And we have a winner for most depressing write-up
now dead me is just going to cry in a corner over a elephant for a few days
***************
****************
I has says.
come on villagers get it together and get the lying wolves!!
********************
I has says.
come on villagers get it together and get the lying wolves!!
********************
D
deleted806434
Whoever has items/abilities to use tonight... please use them wisely so we get some much needed information to work off of tomorrow.
When KL did not make much of an effort to defend herself today, I did not know if KL's passivity meant that KL was a wolf (who had simply given-up defending herself because she was outnumbered by everyone's lynch votes) or if it meant that KL was a vulnerable villager.I was worried KL was telling the truth when they didn't argue for themselves anymore.
Near the end of the day, KL was upset with SAR because SAR had posted something to the effect of "at least we won't lose one [i.e., KL] with abilities."
Immediately thereafter, KL voted to lynch SAR and said:
###Lynch SAR####
because of attitude that we can afford to lose villagers.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted806434
When KL did not make much of an effort to defend herself today, I did not know if KL's passivity meant that KL was a wolf (who had simply given-up defending herself because she was outnumbered by everyone's lynch votes) or if it meant that KL was a vulnerable villager.
Near the end of the day, KL was upset with SAR because SAR had posted something to the effect of "at least we won't lose one [i.e., KL] with abilities."
Immediately thereafter, KL voted to lynch SAR and said:
###Lynch SAR####
because of attitude that we can afford to lose villagers.
Knowing KL is a villager now I can't blame them for that vote/reason...
****
I'm about 50% sadder than I should be thanks to that write up (also, not man). That being said:
*****
Well at least that question can be put to rest!!
I think I'd rather have the long lynch start tomorrow.Table of contents has been updated.
As I'm sure everyone knows, tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I know schedules become frustrating during the holidays, and was going to elongate one cycle to account for that. Would people prefer that to be the NEXT lynch cycle (so after tomorrow's night results, the lynch would run until 9PM on Christmas proper), or for the lynch cycle to progress normally tomorrow and then skip the evening on Christmas (so the lynch would close 12/26 at 9PM)? I know different families put different emphasis on different days so leave it up to popular opinion. I was abandoned for the holidays this year so it doesn't matter to me. 😛
**********************
I has says.
come on villagers get it together and get the lying wolves!!
********************
Welcome back
******
Well at least that question can be put to rest!!
*****
Tell that to @SkiOtter
*****
********
Tell that to @SkiOtter
*****
Go find me at the bar
***
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
😉😉😉😉Well at least that question can be put to rest!!
Bear is not man, Bear is bear.
😉😉😉😉
Bear is not man, Bear is bear.
![]()
****
Even the child knows it, and nothing's purer than an innocent child's observation
****
********
Even the child knows it, and nothing's purer than an innocent child's observation
****
children are often wrong. But again, meet me in the bar
****
that was the worst write up yet 🙁 I'm so sorry kleaf our little elephant. hopefully we'll figure this out soon
i vote option A for lynch cycle, my family has a big emphasis on xmas eve
i vote option A for lynch cycle, my family has a big emphasis on xmas eve
[emoji22]]
The elephant never forgot, and during these past days she had been simply... sad.
She had been brutally wounded by someone she had worked with for years; hurt to the point that most had thought her dead. It was only through heroic measures that she had weakly found her spirit again, and had been slowly healing and finding her place back in this motley show that she called home. But it hurt. Everything still hurt.
So when the crowd began to gather around her, she barely bothered to raise her head. What use was it? She had done her best, and if they didn't believe her after her years of good-spirited service, working daily with people whom she could crush with the slightest blow, what could convince them?
If they didn't trust her despite her bringing the very woman who had betrayed her to justice, what was she going to do? It had been such a long run, and maybe it was time to be done.
As their cruel blows rained down, she retreated into her mind and remembered happier, warmer days.
****************************
I was overcome with feels
****************************
I was overcome with feels
****************************
***
you forgot your death stars
***
**********************
***************************
I'm sorry killer. I was starting to wonder why you weren't defending yourself and now I know.
I vote for option A
I vote for option A
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm home for Christmas and I passed out on my parent's couch last night...my dad just told me that when they got home last night, they tried to have a conversation with me and I said something like "just gotta find out who the wolves are..."
Of course he had no idea what I was talking about.🤣
Of course he had no idea what I was talking about.🤣
Night closed, results pending.
I'm home for Christmas and I passed out on my parent's couch last night...my dad just told me that when they got home last night, they tried to have a conversation with me and I said something like "just gotta find out who the wolves are..."
Of course he had no idea what I was talking about.🤣
I think it's equally bizarre when I wake up and tell my boyfriend, "hold on I need to see who died last night".
The evening's show seemed half-hearted with a smaller crowd due to the loss of the beloved circus elephant. Several performers could barely contain their tears and everyone fled to the confines of their tents before the last spectator even exited the arena.
Well, at least that's what it seemed like.
Two voices could be heard, as on most nights, exchanging whispers in their tent. A pair of lovers? Scandalous! No, just two conjoined twin sisters, a sideshow act that often befuddled people. Were they actually conjoined or was it scads of super glue?
No matter. At dawn, the performers were woken by hysterical sobs. One of the pair had been brutally stabbed multiple times in the chest with blood splatters coating the tent and her sister.
Dead is @mmmdreamerz, Conjoined Twin #1, a villager who could PM with her sister at any time. Speaking of said performer...she doesn't look so peaky this morning.
It is now Day 8, and there are 9 performers remaining. Lynch will close at 9pm ***12/25***.
- - - - ----------------------
---------------------- - - - -
ROSTER:
3. @Karabiner13
9. @Doctor-S
10. @sheltermed
11. @serher
12. @TrashPanda
15. @SARdoghandler
20. @kittenmittens524
22. @LyraGardenia
23. @wallydo
DEAD:
4. @LetItSnow - FORMERLY The Oldest Man Alive
5. @Coopah - Diving Horse
8. @cdoconn - Mime
19. @hygebeorht - Juggler
16. @awesomenessity - Snake Charmer
13. @Animal Midwife - Fortune Teller
14. @raf2769 - Daredevil Motorcyclist
21. @Bottle of Bear - Lion Tamer
17. @Coopah - Contortionist
18. @hurtem&healem - Human Skeleton
7. @SkiOtter - Bicycle Bear
2. @SnowshoeDog143 - Tightrope Walker
6. @killerleaf - Circus Elephant (still)
1. @mmmdreamerz - Conjoined Twin #1
******
I is dead. I haz the sads.
GO VILLAGERS!!!!
******
I is dead. I haz the sads.
GO VILLAGERS!!!!
******
Awww, I'm sorry I suspected you at times, mmmdreamz! This completely causes me to re-evaluate my list of suspects though
D
deleted806434
🙁🙁🙁 what disgusting person would kill a conjoined twin and not the other (not that I mean both should be killed... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN). sorry mmm.
Relying on data and very old phone until Monday night.
RIP killer and mmm 🙁
Battery dying but back on later
RIP killer and mmm 🙁
Battery dying but back on later
Oh nooooo ... we have lost another one of our friends overnight! RIP mmm, very sorry to lose you!
What happened to the other "sister" who was conjoined with mmm?
The write-up said that "blood spatters coated the tent and her sister." It does not state whether the "other sister" is alive or dead.
Does this mean that the "other sister" is still alive?
What happened to the other "sister" who was conjoined with mmm?
The write-up said that "blood spatters coated the tent and her sister." It does not state whether the "other sister" is alive or dead.
Does this mean that the "other sister" is still alive?
Poor mmmdreamz. 🙁 I assume the other sister is still alive, who do we think she is?
If mmm's conjoined "sister" is still alive, she could (or should) know the identity of mmm's killer?
[To get this thread moving along since many people are doing weekend/holiday stuff, and will probably be in-and-out today, including me]
Karabiner said that she has used an “ability” for the “good of the village.”
@Karabiner13, I think that was last Monday night … can you say more about how you helped us?
Karabiner said that she has used an “ability” for the “good of the village.”
I have used my ability for the good of the village especially on N3 and not for killing.
@Karabiner13, I think that was last Monday night … can you say more about how you helped us?
********
This dead twin has a question...
Am I allowed to like posts...?
********
This dead twin has a question...
Am I allowed to like posts...?
********
****************
This dead twin has a question...
Am I allowed to like posts...?
********
People may read it as strategic liking, especially if you like posts that include lynch votes or speculation about strategy that you may be able to confirm or deny.
**********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
********
This dead twin has a question...
Am I allowed to like posts...?
********







Better not to unless the post is not game related at all
D
deleted806434
Ehhh I was considering not outing myself, but I don't think it's worth you guys spending your time trying to figure out who the other twin is.
It's me. That's the reason we both knew that the other was a villager. We got out roles sent together at the beginning of the game. So now no questioning me as a wolf... we are looking for other people.
I don't know who killed mmm. What I do know is...
What other questions do you guys have for me?
It's me. That's the reason we both knew that the other was a villager. We got out roles sent together at the beginning of the game. So now no questioning me as a wolf... we are looking for other people.
I don't know who killed mmm. What I do know is...
- someone paralyzed me with said liquid we have talked about earlier. they also had an evil laugh. I still think this might be a clown (possibly wolf #1)
- someone stabbed mmm to death while they were sleeping. I still think this might be a sword swallower as I think was speculated by DrS earlier in the game (possibly wolf #2)
What other questions do you guys have for me?
******
Got it. I kinda figured, so I thought I would ask...
******
Got it. I kinda figured, so I thought I would ask...
******
****************
Got it. I kinda figured, so I thought I would ask...
******
Yeah, if they're shameless meme/joke posts you probably won't have a problem, but remember that everyone in WW is paranoid as heck and will overinterpret or overthink everything you do.
You can always do what I did, and joke relentlessly with the mods. They probably hate that though.
************
Like you, I'm wondering about a "clown." I'm still thinking about a "sword swallower" because they would probably have access to sharp knives to use to stab someone. I'm inclined to think BOB (Wolf 1) had a supply of paralyzing liquid because she was a Lion Tamer.Ehhh I was considering not outing myself, but I don't think it's worth you guys spending your time trying to figure out who the other twin is.
It's me. That's the reason we both knew that the other was a villager. We got out roles sent together at the beginning of the game. So now no questioning me as a wolf... we are looking for other people.
I don't know who killed mmm. What I do know is...
What I was sent was pretty vague, so it is possible that the same person did both of these things. But I really think it is probably that two wolves (at least) are still out there.
- someone paralyzed me with said liquid we have talked about earlier. they also had an evil laugh. I still think this might be a clown (possibly wolf #1)
- someone stabbed mmm to death while they were sleeping. I still think this might be a sword swallower as I think was speculated by DrS earlier in the game (possibly wolf #2)
What other questions do you guys have for me?
serher, do you remember when you were paralyzed by said liquid? Did it occur before BOB (Lion Tamer) was lynched?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K