You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ladies and Gentlemen... a Noob WW Game Thread!
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
yeah why did you choose me?I'll be here on and off until lynch close so I might waffle.
That is what I thought your answer would be. I'm curious as to who you were choosing between, but I'm not sure if you should say that or not. It might help me make a decision though.
I'll be here on and off until lynch close so I might waffle.
That is what I thought your answer would be. I'm curious as to who you were choosing between, but I'm not sure if you should say that or not. It might help me make a decision though.
There were two people in particular that I did not send items to because I was really concerned that they were wolves. I can name those people if you would like. I didn't have a lot of evidence for these opinions, but they were gut feelings and I didn't want to risk sending an item to someone I thought was a wolf
So you sent me the ask a mod item because you wanted us to be more informed about our decisions during lynching and you couldn't send it to SAR and serher because you'd already tried to send them items. Am I understanding correctly?
Exactly, I was really hoping for a repeat of the killerleaf night to be honest, where the reveal would make sure that we weren't lynching someone that was a villager because I had made an item that would show us if a player was a villager or a wolf. I successful sent serher an item and I failed to send SAR an item
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted806434
Okay guys I will be gone for about 35 minutes, then will be on sdn on and off until lynch close. So don't worry if I am not posting as often as usual, I will still be reading and considering waffling.
yeah why did you choose me?
See my response to serher in my last post, I can elaborate on that explanation if you want me to
Also, I was hoping to not have to reveal but: Everybody loves a ballerina, right? You are a Spinning Ballerina Dog, and you may twirl to (ability removed).
So I'm not someone you considered a wolf. And you were hoping I'd do what killerleaf did.There were two people in particular that I did not send items to because I was really concerned that they were wolves. I can name those people if you would like. I didn't have a lot of evidence for these opinions, but they were gut feelings and I didn't want to risk sending an item to someone I thought was a wolf
Exactly, I was really hoping for a repeat of the killerleaf night to be honest, where the reveal would make sure that we weren't lynching someone that was a villager because I had made an item that would show us if a player was a villager or a wolf. I successful sent serher an item and I failed to send SAR an item
I managed to and had no reason to post and bring attention to myself but I did and now I'm going to be lynched for it
So I'm not someone you considered a wolf. And you were hoping I'd do what killerleaf did.
I managed to and had no reason to post and bring attention to myself but I did and now I'm going to be lynched for it
I honestly think it was the way you posted it, no offense. I still believe you and I'm urging other villagers to try and read past the weird way that that was phrased and look at the information. I made that item and I sent it to bean because I think she's a villager, and she used it against wally, and that revealed that wally is a wolf. I really think it's the best lead we have right now and I haven't been convinced otherwise yet
I just want to know who's telling the truth already!!!
I honestly did not mean to post it that way. I had typed up complete thoughts on my phone but that isn't what was posted. I don't know why. Maybe it was the limited cell service area, maybe it was something else. I wish I knew.I honestly think it was the way you posted it, no offense. I still believe you and I'm urging other villagers to try and read past the weird way that that was phrased and look at the information. I made that item and I sent it to bean because I think she's a villager, and she used it against wally, and that revealed that wally is a wolf. I really think it's the best lead we have right now and I haven't been convinced otherwise yet
I just want to know who's telling the truth already!!!
Lyra, what are you thinking? You haven't posted since I explained the items/my item abilities. I think we all need to be actively talking on this one, I'm really concerned that this is gonna be a quiet lynch
Lynching me won't help us winAnd I have practically revealed my ability which wasn't very smart. I'm not sure what else I can do at this point. But I am sorry villagers and sad that I think this game is going to be over so soon!!
I'm not sure what to think! Your post gave me some doubts, but not enough to change my vote. At this point it's so much she said/she said that I'm just ready for the results. If wally or Karabiner want to reveal their abilities that might be helpful, but I don't want to force anybody.Lyra, what are you thinking? You haven't posted since I explained the items/my item abilities. I think we all need to be actively talking on this one, I'm really concerned that this is gonna be a quiet lynch
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've had to defend myself multiple times already which is probably why I'm still here as I am an easy target, I've revealed my role and I just want to see us all survive and have another shot at a day cycle. All I want is the village to live forever and I will sacrifice my tiny ballerina pup body so the circus can live on.
It doesn't make sense I'd be a wolf because the wolves aren't in a do or die position. Villagers are. If what trilt said is true, there are likely three wolves and four villagers. Wolves don't need to pull a dire move. They could have just laid low and let a mislynch happen.
It doesn't make sense I'd be a wolf because the wolves aren't in a do or die position. Villagers are. If what trilt said is true, there are likely three wolves and four villagers. Wolves don't need to pull a dire move. They could have just laid low and let a mislynch happen.
I'm not sure what to think! Your post gave me some doubts, but not enough to change my vote. At this point it's so much she said/she said that I'm just ready for the results. If wally or Karabiner want to reveal their abilities that might be helpful, but I don't want to force anybody.
I agree with you, it might come down to ability reveals at this point. I'm ready for the results too but if we mislynch at this point the game could be over..
I'm going with the only lead I have, which is the item I made for bean
GUYS. This is easy information, I literally got it directly from the mods from an item that kittens has already confirmed that she made! I'm trying to help us, I just want us to make it through this day cycle. We did so well when we all listened to killerleaf and she had the same information I do! Of course wally is gonna say I'm lying, I'm outing her as a wolf. All I want is the village to make it, and if I need to sacrifice my ability for us to catch a wolf, I will. What other information can I provide or questions I can answer that will help you guys?
Also I really think we brushed off the character descriptions too quickly. The thing that put the final nail in the coffin for me on the skeleton man was that they were literally a skeleton man. That is an evil as heck sending role, and that's the same feeling I got from the human pincushion. Villagers, our fellow circus players have literally been getting STABBED at night (RIP) and we were just told that there is a human pincushion in play..I don't think making that connection is too much of a leap
I have essentially revealed my role. Please go through and read serher's post when this started tonight.. I'm sitting here thinking and I realize, the wolves have likely known my ability all along. I'm guessing whoever did the fortune telling was able to get some info on abilities. Therefore, getting you guys to lynch me allows them to kill another villager this evening.
I have essentially revealed my role. Please go through and read serher's post when this started tonight.. I'm sitting here thinking and I realize, the wolves have likely known my ability all along. I'm guessing whoever did the fortune telling was able to get some info on abilities. Therefore, getting you guys to lynch me allows them to kill another villager this evening.
If they knew that all along, wouldn't they have tried to get you lynched earlier? I mean if this is true, it doesn't really seem necessary for the wolves to keep you around if getting you lynched during the day cycle helps them significantly.
Guys I'm really concerned about this inactivity. We have 45 minutes to get this right and I feel like no one is posting actively
If they knew that all along, wouldn't they have tried to get you lynched earlier? I mean if this is true, it doesn't really seem necessary for the wolves to keep you around if getting you lynched during the day cycle helps them significantly.
Rather, they only knew since they read my cards (Friday night). And I don't know that it really helps them significantly. It helps, but I'm not sure how much?
Rather, they only knew since they read my cards (Friday night). And I don't know that it really helps them significantly. It helps, but I'm not sure how much?
Well you're saying that the villagers killing you allows the wolves to kill an extra person at night?
D
deleted806434
Man guys one of you is doing a great job lying because I kind of believe both of you hahahaha
Alright, I guess it's time to reveal my ability too: You are a Spinning Ballerina Dog, and you may twirl to deflect actions done to a person every odd night
Well you're saying that the villagers killing you allows the wolves to kill an extra person at night?
In a way... I'll just put it out there (sorry mentor!!)
You are a Human Pincushion, capable of withstanding more pain than the average human. Some may be disgusted by your ability to prick yourself full of holes, but you find it a very useful ability. Your pain tolerance allows you to avoid one night kill attempt.
D
deleted806434
unlynch karabou
there's no way that role is a wolf.
there's no way that role is a wolf.
D
deleted806434
GUYS ARE YOU REALLY BOTH VILLAGERS BECAUSE THEN I AM SO CONFUSE
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted806434
@kittenmittens524 who were you considering giving the item to besides karabou. I was thinking karabou was a wolf until today when I started having doubts.
**********Man guys one of you is doing a great job lying because I kind of believe both of you hahahaha
I've been thinking about this for this whole lynch haha
***********
D
deleted806434
I don't want to lynch either wallydo or karabou now. BUT I DON'T WANT ANOTHER SCRAMBLE. Ugh.
@kittenmittens524 who were you considering giving the item to besides karabou. I was thinking karabou was a wolf until today when I started having doubts.
I was suspicious of wallydo and lyra and I was comfortable sending the item to caribou. There were obviously people I was also comfortable sending it to, like you and SAR but I can't send to you guys again 🙁
I don't want to lynch either wallydo or karabou now. BUT I DON'T WANT ANOTHER SCRAMBLE. Ugh.
Why are you convinced of wallydo being a villager? I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just not convinced myself
**********
![]()
I've been thinking about this for this whole lynch haha
***********
Excellent reference. 😍
D
deleted806434
I was suspicious of wallydo and lyra and I was comfortable sending the item to caribou. There were obviously people I was also comfortable sending it to, like you and SAR but I can't send to you guys again 🙁
what do you think of T-Painda / have you considered giving them an item
Why are you convinced of wallydo being a villager? I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just not convinced myself
Because I have 100% role revealed and have been as transparent as possible that I am a villager this entire game!
D
deleted806434
Is there ANY way that the wolves could change the effect of an item?
what do you think of T-Painda / have you considered giving them an item
Yes I have, but I didn't feel like I knew enough to be confident. I tried to use my items on people I was pretty close to being 100% confident about, because I didn't want to waste an item or even give the wolves more influence or information than the already had
Lynch Tally (D9):
Lyra ()
KB (3) - Lyra, wally, SAR
wally (2) - KB, km
5/7
Deadline 10:30pm EST (~30 minutes remain)
Lyra ()
KB (3) - Lyra, wally, SAR
wally (2) - KB, km
5/7
Deadline 10:30pm EST (~30 minutes remain)
Is there ANY way that the wolves could change the effect of an item?
To be honest, I have no idea but that comment did make me realize that we don't know much about the potential abilities that are left that haven't been role revealed, so I guess it could be anything
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted806434
Why are you convinced of wallydo being a villager? I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just not convinced myself
I don't have good reasons unfortunately. What they have posted about their role has me conflicted. Either that's their role or they made a really convincing change to it before posting it here. The way wallydo posted what they asked their mentor also made me think they were a villager (on last page)
Ughhh if wally and Karabiner are both villagers I have no idea who to vote for... I'm still hoping I'm right and Karabiner is lying.
D
deleted806434
how about I force a tie and we see what happens 😉
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K