You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ladies and Gentlemen... a Noob WW Game Thread!
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WHO SAID SAR WAS GOOD??
I did I know she's good!!! SHes 100% village
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
guys we don't know anything about panda?!
lynch lyra
IM ALMOST 100 PERCENT POSITIVE WE WERE TOLD TO WATCH OUT FOR A LION
I don't remember that at all, I think the only significant thing about lions in the writeups was that BoB was fed to us.Weren't we told to watch out for a lion? I swear that was in one of our write ups but I don't have time to find it
D
deleted806434
I think Panda is the card person but I might be wrong
You're making a big mistake if you vote for me!!!
You're making a big mistake if you vote for me!!!
That's the last thing BoB said before they died..
Lynch is closed and results are pending. Final tally momentarily.
....
D
deleted806434
I bet the wolves were laughing so hard reading this. Hahahahahaha that was a complete s*** show
AHHHH what happened???
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Final Lynch Tally
Lyra (3) - KM, Wally, Karabou
KB (1) - SAR
wally () -
SAR (1) - Lyra
Panda (1) - Serher
6/7 - check your votes. Utter waffle house here.
Lyra (3) - KM, Wally, Karabou
KB (1) - SAR
wally () -
SAR (1) - Lyra
Panda (1) - Serher
6/7 - check your votes. Utter waffle house here.
I am the kitten in that gif..
D
deleted676737
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
*********
*********
*********
******
NOOOOOOOBS!
******
NOOOOOOOBS!
******
Oh.
Well imagine, as I'm watching the play of this silly noob game...
and I can't help but to hear...
no I can't help but to hear an exchanging of votes.
Lynch Lyra
Lynch Lyra, too.
What a beautiful lynch vote! What a beautiful lynch vote says the villager to the wolf.
And yes, but what a shame, what a shame that the poor lynch bagged a:
VILLAGER
A sparse crowd gathered for tonight's circus performance, as they had many a night before.
The show was rough. With well over half of the performers gone, acts were misplaced, cues were missed, and eventually the whole thing came off the rails and became nothing more than a shouting match. The patrons were confused, but watched nonetheless. Accusations rang out... what was this item? Who killed who? Was that even a real performer role?
In the end, confusion reigned, and the performers suddenly turned on @LyraGardenia, Circus Lion, a villager who could cancel night once during the game.
But... despite the blows... she screamed and she protested, admitting nothing till her death. The performers were perplexed. If not her, then what had they just done...
The first sign of something seriously wrong was when @serher - Conjoined Twin #2, who was already weak - felt the knife enter her back. Again and again, pain shooting down her sides. @Karabiner13 - a Clown - stood there cackling and cackling as she joined her sister in death.
@wallydo - the Human Pincushion - could withstand one night kill, but blunt force trauma was unfortunately beyond his abilities. @TrashPanda - the Tarot Card Reader - grabbed one of her card cases and smashed the sharp edge on his head.
And lastly, confused in the mayhem, was @SARdoghandler, the Sword Swallower, whose familiarity with death meant that they could resurrect a single person during the game. Unfortunately, the swallowing was all a trick, and so was one of his closest friendships. @kittenmittens524, a CONVERTED WOLF Magician, pulled a long string of handkerchiefs from her throat and tied them neatly - and tightly - around the swallower's throat. His shock was matched only with the intensity of his coughing and gagging.
The three scum looked at each other, bowed deeply to the shell-shocked and terrified crowd, and shared a long and enthusiastic laugh. Then they quietly walked out of the ring and into the nearby woods, never to be seen again.
WOLVES HAVE WON!!
- - - - ----------------------
---------------------- - - - -
ROSTER:
3. @Karabiner13 - Clown
11. @serher - Conjoined Twin
12. @TrashPanda - Tarot Card Reader
15. @SARdoghandler - Sword Swallower
20. @kittenmittens524 - CONVERTED Magician
23. @wallydo - Human Pincushion
DEAD:
4. @LetItSnow - FORMERLY The Oldest Man Alive
5. @Coopah - Diving Horse
8. @cdoconn - Mime
19. @hygebeorht - Juggler
16. @awesomenessity - Snake Charmer
13. @Animal Midwife - Fortune Teller
14. @raf2769 - Daredevil Motorcyclist
21. @Bottle of Bear - Lion Tamer
17. @Coopah - Contortionist
18. @hurtem&healem - Human Skeleton
7. @SkiOtter - Bicycle Bear
2. @SnowshoeDog143 - Tightrope Walker
6. @killerleaf - Circus Elephant (still)
1. @mmmdreamerz - Conjoined Twin #1
9. @Doctor-S - Human Owl
10. @sheltermed - Strongwoman
22. @LyraGardenia - Circus Lion
The show was rough. With well over half of the performers gone, acts were misplaced, cues were missed, and eventually the whole thing came off the rails and became nothing more than a shouting match. The patrons were confused, but watched nonetheless. Accusations rang out... what was this item? Who killed who? Was that even a real performer role?
In the end, confusion reigned, and the performers suddenly turned on @LyraGardenia, Circus Lion, a villager who could cancel night once during the game.
But... despite the blows... she screamed and she protested, admitting nothing till her death. The performers were perplexed. If not her, then what had they just done...
The first sign of something seriously wrong was when @serher - Conjoined Twin #2, who was already weak - felt the knife enter her back. Again and again, pain shooting down her sides. @Karabiner13 - a Clown - stood there cackling and cackling as she joined her sister in death.
@wallydo - the Human Pincushion - could withstand one night kill, but blunt force trauma was unfortunately beyond his abilities. @TrashPanda - the Tarot Card Reader - grabbed one of her card cases and smashed the sharp edge on his head.
And lastly, confused in the mayhem, was @SARdoghandler, the Sword Swallower, whose familiarity with death meant that they could resurrect a single person during the game. Unfortunately, the swallowing was all a trick, and so was one of his closest friendships. @kittenmittens524, a CONVERTED WOLF Magician, pulled a long string of handkerchiefs from her throat and tied them neatly - and tightly - around the swallower's throat. His shock was matched only with the intensity of his coughing and gagging.
The three scum looked at each other, bowed deeply to the shell-shocked and terrified crowd, and shared a long and enthusiastic laugh. Then they quietly walked out of the ring and into the nearby woods, never to be seen again.
WOLVES HAVE WON!!
- - - - ----------------------
ROSTER:
3. @Karabiner13 - Clown
11. @serher - Conjoined Twin
12. @TrashPanda - Tarot Card Reader
15. @SARdoghandler - Sword Swallower
20. @kittenmittens524 - CONVERTED Magician
23. @wallydo - Human Pincushion
DEAD:
4. @LetItSnow - FORMERLY The Oldest Man Alive
5. @Coopah - Diving Horse
8. @cdoconn - Mime
19. @hygebeorht - Juggler
16. @awesomenessity - Snake Charmer
13. @Animal Midwife - Fortune Teller
14. @raf2769 - Daredevil Motorcyclist
21. @Bottle of Bear - Lion Tamer
17. @Coopah - Contortionist
18. @hurtem&healem - Human Skeleton
7. @SkiOtter - Bicycle Bear
2. @SnowshoeDog143 - Tightrope Walker
6. @killerleaf - Circus Elephant (still)
1. @mmmdreamerz - Conjoined Twin #1
9. @Doctor-S - Human Owl
10. @sheltermed - Strongwoman
22. @LyraGardenia - Circus Lion
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So proud, so very proud
Yeah baby wolves!!!
Hey Villagers.
Before I died, I specifically told you who two wolves were! Ahh. Y'all played well, it's just sads. 🙁
Before I died, I specifically told you who two wolves were! Ahh. Y'all played well, it's just sads. 🙁
Spreadsheet link
FANTASTIC job, everybody! Seriously - this was probably one of the best recent games for analysis of votes, posts, and just general give-a-damn. I'm so ****ing proud of all the noobs for bringing their all and hope you ALL play lots more games.
Ask any questions or bring up any concerns.
FANTASTIC job, everybody! Seriously - this was probably one of the best recent games for analysis of votes, posts, and just general give-a-damn. I'm so ****ing proud of all the noobs for bringing their all and hope you ALL play lots more games.
Ask any questions or bring up any concerns.
Last edited:
Was that even a real performer role?
This may be my favorite thing from this whole game. Well played, Krabs!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh.
Well imagine, as I'm watching the play of this silly noob game...
and I can't help but to hear...
no I can't help but to hear an exchanging of votes.
Lynch Lyra
Lynch Lyra, too.
What a beautiful lynch vote! What a beautiful lynch vote says the villager to the wolf.
And yes, but what a shame, what a shame that the poor lynch bagged a:
VILLAGER
Love this by the way
And the wolves won despite missing a wolf vote! Great job, wolves!
Spent all day coming back home today. Saw the extension and got confused about time zones. Decided to briefly watch Star Trek but it turned out to be an extended episode. Fell asleep. Didn't vote. Woke up to WOLVES WINNING!
Spent all day coming back home today. Saw the extension and got confused about time zones. Decided to briefly watch Star Trek but it turned out to be an extended episode. Fell asleep. Didn't vote. Woke up to WOLVES WINNING!

Yeah I might have been this the whole timeThis may be my favorite thing from this whole game. Well played, Krabs!
BABY WOLF VICTORY HOWL
D
deleted806434
Good job wolves. Sad we couldn't pull this out. Several of the ideas I had were right today!!! Congrats.
D
deleted676737
Although I am disappointed in the village for today's lynch, I personally thought that you guys did a pretty good job playing overall considering that it was your first game (or, well, for most of you, anyway). Well done!
Trilt this isn't the thread to be talking about filling holes go back to the barhole you ALL play lots more games.
Good job wolves. Sad we couldn't pull this out. Several of the ideas I had were right today!!! Congrats.
Good job, Twin!!
Shout out to all the dangerous villagers we killed off early. And to the surviving wolves for pulling a victory from the jaws of defeat.
And waffles
And waffles
I was kept amused by the many variations of names I was called this game. It got up to 14 I think: karabiner, karabou, karabean, karab, kbean, KB, kbou, krabs, k-bizzle, kar, kara, bean, 'can of beans', caribou.
I'm partial to karabou though but that might be due to my mentor giving me it 🙂
I'm partial to karabou though but that might be due to my mentor giving me it 🙂
Not trying to burst your bubble but just FYI - that trick wouldn't have worked in a game with experienced players. As soon as you posted your ability, we all pretty much knew that wasn't real. Not saying this to insult you, just letting you know so you learn! 🙂Yeah I might have been this the whole time
![]()
Got to love those waffles!Shout out to all the dangerous villagers we killed off early. And to the surviving wolves for pulling a victory from the jaws of defeat.
And waffles
Oh I knewNot trying to burst your bubble but just FYI - that trick wouldn't have worked in a game with experienced players. As soon as you posted your ability, we all pretty much knew that wasn't real. Not saying this to insult you, just letting you know so you learn! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good job wolves. Sad we couldn't pull this out. Several of the ideas I had were right today!!! Congrats.
You did really well! I thought you had made me as a convert a couple times, you were definitely had to force into a waffle
something something caulking!Trilt this isn't the thread to be talking about filling holes go back to the bar
I was going to do a karaoke version of I Write Sins but I didn't expect the game to end today!
Shout out to all the dangerous villagers we killed off early. And to the surviving wolves for pulling a victory from the jaws of defeat.
And waffles
@ me next time bear
I never got any nicknamesI was kept amused by the many variations of names I was called this game. It got up to 14 I think: karabiner, karabou, karabean, karab, kbean, KB, kbou, krabs, k-bizzle, kar, kara, bean, 'can of beans', caribou.
I'm partial to karabou though but that might be due to my mentor giving me it 🙂
****
I is dead I haz a sad
****
I was kept amused by the many variations of names I was called this game. It got up to 14 I think: karabiner, karabou, karabean, karab, kbean, KB, kbou, krabs, k-bizzle, kar, kara, bean, 'can of beans', caribou.
I'm partial to karabou though but that might be due to my mentor giving me it 🙂
What exactly is a spinning ballerina dog?!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K