Ladies and Gentlemen... a Noob WW Game Thread!

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
giphy.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not trying to burst your bubble but just FYI - that trick wouldn't have worked in a game with experienced players. As soon as you posted your ability, we all pretty much knew that wasn't real. Not saying this to insult you, just letting you know so you learn! 🙂
Haha! uhhhh, I can recall at least three games wolves have pulled this off in a non noob game.
 
I was kept amused by the many variations of names I was called this game. It got up to 14 I think: karabiner, karabou, karabean, karab, kbean, KB, kbou, krabs, k-bizzle, kar, kara, bean, 'can of beans', caribou.

I'm partial to karabou though but that might be due to my mentor giving me it 🙂

Can we call you Spinning Ballerina Dog?

I appreciate the many efforts to come up with a nickname for me that is not "Trash." T-Painda definitely being the most creative.
 
I WAS RIGHT ABOUT KARABINER!!! Although I waffled at the last minute, I should have realized that role/ability was fake. :smack: And I was also suspicious kittenmittens had been converted, especially after she started the lynch vote on me. Sad my role reveal couldn't prevent my death and keep the game going, but oh well. Sadly I think if the lynch close had been at its normal time we would have successfully lynched Karabiner!

This was fun, good job wolves, you successfully created a lot of confusion. My fellow villagers, we put up a valiant effort!
 
Good job you sneaky little wolfies. I did have suspicions about you Mittens! Good job staying a villager even after being converted. Overall, this game was a blast to play. Thank you to the mods for putting this on, and to my mentor for all the help. 🙂 Definitely have much to learn! @serger - overall really awesome work through this game I thought! That was a crazy last little bit there, huh?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dangit! Come back to find out my gut was partly right but the waffling did it again!

Good job wolves! That was intense, but fun!

Kmittz, I thought we had a connection yo. Gonna take some time to heal my poor, betrayed heart. 😉

I know I'm sorry!! I felt genuinely bad about that lol, if it makes you feel better I was still a villager when you started the PM!
 
I WAS RIGHT ABOUT KARABINER!!! Although I waffled at the last minute, I should have realized that role/ability was fake. :smack: And I was also suspicious kittenmittens had been converted, especially after she started the lynch vote on me. Sad my role reveal couldn't prevent my death and keep the game going, but oh well. Sadly I think if the lynch close had been at its normal time we would have successfully lynched Karabiner!

This was fun, good job wolves, you successfully created a lot of confusion. My fellow villagers, we put up a valiant effort!
You were killing me with the number of days you brought me up for lynch
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I WAS RIGHT ABOUT KARABINER!!! Although I waffled at the last minute, I should have realized that role/ability was fake. :smack: And I was also suspicious kittenmittens had been converted, especially after she started the lynch vote on me. Sad my role reveal couldn't prevent my death and keep the game going, but oh well. Sadly I think if the lynch close had been at its normal time we would have successfully lynched Karabiner!

This was fun, good job wolves, you successfully created a lot of confusion. My fellow villagers, we put up a valiant effort!

You were! We kept on wanting to kill you, but we knew that would point to karabou. I swear half my comments in wolf chat are along the lines of "It's dangerous to kill Lyra. But it's dangerous to not kill Lyra."

The other half are from before we converted @kittenmittens524 and are me suggesting we kill kittens followed by horrified giggling about killing kittens.
 
so what was better, Rogue One or coming back into the middle of endgame?
I'm actually not a huge star wars fan and thought the movie was really only okay.

coming back to the wolves pulling a ridiculous stunt, though? Oh man. my heart started racing and I could not read fast enough to get caught up.