LiterWWary Fiction WW Game Thread

Started by Zenge142
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hold up on voting, I need to think, because of stuff I know the village can actually win right now, I would just need another player to agree on that line of play.

You know who you are. Do you want to? We can right now.
 
I have reassessed, and I think I believe True.

I think Mayo just had a 1x avoidance and yeeting him will end the game.

Yeet mayo
wait but Dubz I want to see what a winnie the pooh kill looks like and also kill myself with my redirect just for the lulz
 
wait but Dubz I want to see what a winnie the pooh kill looks like and also kill myself with my redirect just for the lulz
Which way, western (blot) woman:

1. Winnie the Pooh murder

2. Winning the game today (and also letting me win with you 😀 )
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Heh

well

I lost my noob game for my wolfpack that way.

IT WAS AN UNCONTROLLABLE REDIRECT
I have traumatic memories as a result. My role PM this time opened something like this:

Zenge: "you are a redirector"
me: IS IT CONTROLLED

Zenge: is withholding

me: YOU TELL ME RIGHT NOW OR I WILL HOLSTER FOR THE ENTIRE GAME ISTG
Zenge: fine it's controlled

me: proceeds to use it in the most chaotic way possible
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 5 It Never Hurts to Keep Looking for Sunshine Tally:
1649471596442.jpeg


Mayo (4) - Dubz, True, shorty, violet
True (1) - Mayo

Missing 5/9

Vote closing ~9:00pm tomorrow or at 5 votes.
 
Last edited:
Day 5 It Never Hurts to Keep Looking for Sunshine Tally:
1649471954634.jpeg


Mayo (4) - Dubz, True, shorty, Mayo
True (1) - Violet

Missing 5/9

Vote closed.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad