LiterWWary Fiction WW Game Thread

Started by Zenge142
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 5 It Never Hurts to Keep Looking for Sunshine Tally:
1649472296263.png


Mayo (5) - Dubz, True, shorty, Mayo, violet
True () -

Missing 4/9

Vote closed FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also my character is a blonde that is often disregarded by authorities when she tries to help.
So at least my wolfiness was in character?
I was trying to do this whole thing where I totally ignored you and never sussed you to make you look bad when I flipped, it was silly and did not work well. I thought you had a great game!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad