You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
LIU 2024-2025 (c/o 2029 hopefuls)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
futuredogtor1209
LIU CVM c/o 2030
also wondering this!is anyone still top half and hasn’t gotten an acceptance yet?
dairycoworbust
Full Member
based on historical it doesnt seem like they would have gone through the entire top half already
also wondering this!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hopefuldogtor24
Full Member
were you too or bottom half? and congrats!!!Just got off the waitlist today at 2:20 pm est and I’ll be accepting my seat tonight 🙂
katethegate
New Member
Top half! And thank you!!were you too or bottom half? and congrats!!!
futuredogtor1209
LIU CVM c/o 2030
For anyone that was accepted Monday, what time do you have to submit your deposit today? I would assume by the end of the day but wasn't sure whether to expect movement on the waitlist again tomorrow or maybe Monday.
PreVetStudent123
New Member
It did not give us a time for when we had to submit the depositFor anyone that was accepted Monday, what time do you have to submit your deposit today? I would assume by the end of the day but wasn't sure whether to expect movement on the waitlist again tomorrow or maybe Monday.
dairycoworbust
Full Member
yes thank you SO much!!
can you resend the link? seems I cant get back in and was booted after previously being in for past week or so....thanksJoin the LIU-Interview Discord Server! Does this work?
can you resend the link? seems I cant get back in and was booted after previously being in for past week or so....thanks
Join the LIU-Interview Discord Server!
Check out the LIU-Interview community on Discord - hang out with 99 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.
futuredogtor1209
LIU CVM c/o 2030
Has anyone gotten pulled off the waitlist today? Do we know if it’s still moving?
futuredogtor1209
LIU CVM c/o 2030
I'm thinking the class size is full or nearly full. Did they ever send anything out in previous years saying it's full?
dairycoworbust
Full Member
Seems like historically there have been more updates about LIU waitlist activity here, if anyone has accepted there seat, rejected their seat or even just received offers recently and could share that info, would be much appreciated
puppylover12355
Full Member
I just emailed to give up my seat due to accepting an offer at another school. Hope someone gets good news soon
hopefuldogtor24
Full Member
has anyone heard anything in the last week? how full is the class fb/discord/group me?
futuredogtorrachel
New Member
I was pulled off the waitlist on Monday and accepted my seat (top half)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dairycoworbust
Full Member
CONGRATS!I was pulled off the waitlist on Monday and accepted my seat (top half)
vetwannaabe
Full Member
bottom half accepted today 🙂
hopefuldogtor24
Full Member
are you accepting your seat? and congrats!! exciting to see bottom half alreadybottom half accepted today 🙂
vetwannaabe
Full Member
thank you !!! yes i plan on accepting my seat, if i get off of another waitlist in the next couple months then i will release my seat but i am excited either way !are you accepting your seat? and congrats!! exciting to see bottom half already
practicalpeach
Full Member
for the people who got pulled off the bottom half, what are your stats if you don’t mind me asking? (gpa, # of hours, casper test, etc)
hopefuldogtor24
Full Member
has anyone else from bottom half heard anything yet?
hopefuldogtor24
Full Member
has anyone heard anything since or seen any movement? is the class size full?
hopefuldogtor24
Full Member
does anyone know if the class size is full? has anyone reached out?
does anyone know if the class size is full? has anyone reached out?
Based on class registration it looks full unfortunately but people could always back out
I just got off the waitlist …. and it’s like almost less than a month for me to prepare OMG
are you top half or bottom half?I just got off the waitlist …. and it’s like almost less than a month for me to prepare OMG
Bottom half! I got waitlisted in January.are you top half or bottom half?
Huge congrats!!!!!!Bottom half! I got waitlisted in January.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dairycoworbust
Full Member
bottom half accepted today!
congrats!!! too bad that they dont let the applicants know the waitlist positionbottom half accepted today!
are you going?bottom half accepted today!
dairycoworbust
Full Member
yesare you going?
Hi everyone! I posted in this thread months ago but I thought I’d introduce myself again. First of all- congratulations to those that were accepted and attending, I’ll see you so soon! If you were waitlisted, keep your head up, you’ll be getting good news soon (I was waitlisted too, and the waiting can be brutal but you got this!) My name is Tori and I’m a rising 2nd year vet student at LIU. I know how stressful the whole process of going to vet school is- moving, getting supplies, settling in, and I just want to be a support system for anyone that needs it! I’ve been there and made it through, and so can you. My vet student instagram is vetstudenttori if you want to connect, ask questions, or just learn about my experience at LIU so far. I’m also happy to chat over the phone- I love mentoring incoming students! Don’t hesitate to reach out for anything!
hopefuldogtor24
Full Member
just got pulled off the waitlist today (bottom half) will be attending!
dogtordash
New Member
got pulled of the waitlist yesterday!! will be accepting my seat!
futuredogtor1209
LIU CVM c/o 2030
I got pulled off the waitlist today! I haven't decided if I'll be accepting my seat or not with such short time between classes starting!
Just received an OOS rejection, hope you guys hear good news soon!
Starfish124
Full Member
Received one too as an OOS, gl everyone!!Just received an OOS rejection, hope you guys hear good news soon!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 607
- Views
- 89K