LMU C/O 2028

Started by vetcat2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did your acceptance say for the fall? Bc I know they’re sending spring acceptances to people who only indicated fall on their applications! Did it say silver cohort?
It said fall 2024 and "Blue" cohort in multiple places.

Congrats!! May I ask if your portal changed at all? Or was it just the email notification?
I was notified via email, and my portal still pretty much looks the same.

Their seat deposit is $1250 by April 18th, for anyone wondering!
 
Im wondering if they go alphabetically. I interviewed the same day and put fall also and have been obsessively refreshing my email all afternoon. Has anyone else heard anything?
 
Also interviewed that day and selected Fall-only, also haven’t heard anything— I think it’ll continue to be a waiting game as previous interviews/acceptances have come in single waves. Holding onto the no news is good news mindset but hopefully we’ll all hear back soon now that Fall decisions have started to be released 🙂
 
It said fall 2024 and "Blue" cohort in multiple places.


I was notified via email, and my portal still pretty much looks the same.

Their seat deposit is $1250 by April 18th, for anyone wondering!
Wow that’s AMAZING!! Congratulations🙂) a great achievement you should be so proud of yourself
 
Is anyone having trouble with Holly or Admissions getting back to you? I emailed them on October 23rd, again on the 26th, and finally called and left a voicemail early this afternoon and still haven’t heard anything.
 
Is anyone having trouble with Holly or Admissions getting back to you? I emailed them on October 23rd, again on the 26th, and finally called and left a voicemail early this afternoon and still haven’t heard anything.
Holly took a week to respond my email. I did call her in two occasions both time early in the morning about 8am cdt and she picked up right away.
 
Heard LMU has also been sending out rejections. Do we think the spring cohort is full since they’re sending fall cohort acceptances as well?
 
Is anyone having trouble with Holly or Admissions getting back to you? I emailed them on October 23rd, again on the 26th, and finally called and left a voicemail early this afternoon and still haven’t heard anything.
Have you just been contacting Holly or anyone else in admissions?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Heard LMU has also been sending out rejections. Do we think the spring cohort is full since they’re sending fall cohort acceptances as well?
Doesn’t seem to be, the Facebook group is at ~80 members. Possible that they have a lot of unclaimed offers out and felt confident enough in their progress to fill Spring at this point to get started on Fall, though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I was accepted into the spring cohort today and since I have nothing keeping me from accepting, I plan on going! Does anyone know what look up for the Facebook page????
Congrats, that’s such an exciting surprise to be getting started so soon!! The group is called “LMU-CVM Class of 2028 (Silver cohort)” not in it but I creep on it to see how many members 😅
 
For those who have been accepted, what are housing options like? I’ve been trying to pre-plan and I can’t seem to find any options for off-campus living. Is there a Facebook group with places to live?
 
For those who have been accepted, what are housing options like? I’ve been trying to pre-plan and I can’t seem to find any options for off-campus living. Is there a Facebook group with places to live?
Have you asked about graduate housing provided by the school. I called last week and they still had openings, you can also look if there are any openings through your housing portal
 
For those who have been accepted, what are housing options like? I’ve been trying to pre-plan and I can’t seem to find any options for off-campus living. Is there a Facebook group with places to live?

These are the pages I recommend checking and scouring through.

LMU CVM Housing and For Sale: https://m.facebook.com/groups/617459695312697/?ref=share&mibextid=adzO7l

LMU DCOM/CVM/Faculty Housing: https://m.facebook.com/groups/1863474914035412/?ref=share&mibextid=adzO7l

LMU DCOM Housing: https://m.facebook.com/groups/418600281894750/?ref=share&mibextid=adzO7l

LMU Professional Housing: https://m.facebook.com/groups/368436808156589/?ref=share&mibextid=adzO7l
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I am a second-time applicant. I learned of this site and wanted to wish everyone the best of luck this cycle. I've heard great things about this university from my brother.