You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
LMU C/O 2028
Started by vetcat2
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
nicole120
New Member
The spring cohort is full, so unless current seats drop their seats, the waitlist won’t move.
They said this at the Q&A the other day :/
shadowvet26
New Member
Happy Holidays to everyone and congratulations to all of you that have been accepted. To the rest of us that are still waiting remember to breathe. I interviewed on July 26 and every email I get makes my heart stop a beat. My brother is currently attending LMU as a DCOM student and loves it. Hope we all get good news soon!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Happy Holidays!
Gangar#094
Full Member
Posting to add they're out starting Dec 22. Looks like university gave an extra day off.LMU said they should send acceptance letters for Fall Blue Cohort by this December. Keep in mind that the offices will be closed from Dec 23 to January 1st, so no official communication will be sent.
I haven’t seen any more since the one or two here on any of the platforms I’m on, but it seems pretty likely that they could get some out this week as they’ve mentioned Fall acceptances are to go out “starting in December” several times and admissions is OOO from 12/22-early JanuaryDoes anyone know if they have sent out any acceptances for fall yet?
I haven’t seen any more since the one or two here on any of the platforms I’m on, but it seems pretty likely that they could get some out this week as they’ve mentioned Fall acceptances are to go out “starting in December” several times and admissions is OOO from 12/22-early January
OOO?
OOO?
Out of office
They stated they sent that email to everyone who interviewed. But it does mean they are still considering you because you haven’t received a rejection!Should I be hopeful that they sent me an email regarding sending my transcripts for fall semester? Maybe this means they are considering me.
avocado4958
Full Member
Wait I never got that email and I interviewed 😅 when did everyone get that?
tj143
Full Member
Wait I never got that email and I interviewed [emoji28] when did everyone get that?
I received it on 12/11. Maybe it was sent to your junk/spam mail?
avocado4958
Full Member
Yes I see it now ty! PhewI received it on 12/11. Maybe it was sent to your junk/spam mail?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1175531
Just received a fall acceptance as well!!!
Congrats!Just received a fall acceptance
Abby Moore
Full Member
Have y’all sent fall transcripts yet?Just received a fall acceptance as well!!!
D
deleted1175531
I did send mine but they were sent out this week by mail so I’m not sure if they’ve been received yetHave y’all sent fall transcripts yet?
Congrats...have you already sent in your Fall transcripts?OOS fall acceptance
Congrats...have you already sent in your Fall transcripts?Just received a fall acceptance !
FutureDVM2713
Full Member
are they calling people or emailing
Thanks Mia...I've seen nothing so far....I have not sent mine yet I was waiting until we got news
are they calling people or emailing
May I ask what time the email was received?I have not sent mine yet I was waiting until we got news
What time are you guys receiving these emails? Im wondering if they’re doing it in waves or if it was one mall acceptance email
D
deleted1175531
I got mine at 3:17 PM (in North Carolina)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hopkinsbailey
Full Member
If we didn’t get an email are we likely rejected then? Or waitlisted?
I'd like to think it's not a rejection or waitlist until they send you something and say it....(fingers crossed)If we didn’t get an email are we likely rejected then? Or waitlisted?
do you have a lot of pre- reqs outstanding? i have a few, just waiting for final grades for this semester.I have not sent mine yet I was waiting until we got news
avocado4958
Full Member
For the people that got in, did you guys have outstanding prereqs?
fromfairystories
Full Member
OOS acceptance!!
Abby Moore
Full Member
What time?OOS acceptance!!
For those who have received news, when did you interview? I interviews 10/18, so I was trying to get a timeline. Congrats to everyone so far!!
FutureDVM2713
Full Member
i interviewed in august and haven’t heard
Abby Moore
Full Member
Samei interviewed in august and haven’t heard
I haven't sent mine in. They aren't ready yet.Congrats...have you already sent in your Fall transcripts?
My only prereq that wasn't completed was biochem, but I had just finished that up this semester. I interviewed 10/18.For the people that got in, did you guys have outstanding prereqs?
I just graduated this semester so I do not have anything outstanding!do you have a lot of pre- reqs outstanding? i have a few, just waiting for final grades for this semester.
congrats 🙂 on graduation and acceptance to LMU.I just graduated this semester so I do not have anything outstanding!
D
deleted1175531
I’m fairly certain I interviewed 10/18 as well. I also still have one class outstanding that I’m taking next semester
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fromfairystories
Full Member
What time?
I got it at 2:17 CST, interviewed 10/11, i have not sent my transcripts but finished all my prereqs this past fall semester, hope that helps!
D
deleted1175531
I’m 100% it was a Wednesday in October but I’d have to verify the exact date with my calendar at home
Has anyone asked if there will be more decisions sent out tomorrow...? Or if that will be it until after the Holidays and break.
When I asked I was told that decisions would be sent in the days and weeks ahead. I know this isn’t a direct answer about tomorrow, but it seems like a possibility.Has anyone asked if there will be more decisions sent out tomorrow...? Or if that will be it until after the Holidays and break.