Really? Maybe they're meeting again and it's another chance for us to get in. The questions above by redstar are correct I think, although I thought I remembered 6 on it but I may be wrong.Dr. Don said:no man I didn't (yet) but they're questioning some of my answers and when I printed out my secondary I didn't have enough ink so it just printed the answers and not the questions and I have to give them a call tomorrow to clarify things....totally painful process I tell you. Does anyone have the questions PLEASE HELP!!!
5. Do you fellowship regularly with a church or religious group.redstar18 said:You're in luck! I have the q's even though I didn't apply
1. Describe the extent and source of your knowledge of Loma Linda University School of Medicine (LLUSM)?
2. What makes LLUSM particularly attractive to you?
3. What traits make you a desirable candidate for admission to LLUSM?
4. This school is a Seventh-day Adventist institution. The curriculum integrates ethical and relational issues from a Christian perspective into the practice of medicine. Weekly chapel services are part of this program. Please respond to the above as it relates to your personal educational and career goals.
b) If accepted to LLUSM, are you willing to abide by the lifestyle policies of Loma Linda University School of Medicine while enrolled as a student?
I hope they make a good final decision on my file.docmemi said:haha. im still waiting for an interview. i called last week and they said there is still a chance for me to get an interview..."they are making some final decisions on some files, you should hear by mail very soon."
I know it seems like they're really interested in you, Dr. Don, if they asked you questions about your secondary. Well, I do hope that it's a waitlist letter if I do get anything.Spitting Camel said:Wow, I wish they would call and ask me more about my questions! I wasn't about to lie on my secondary, so I indicated that I had taken a couple of drinks of alcohol, but it wasn't regular, and it definitely didn't total more than a single glass if you put it all together. I could have lied but I DIDN'T! Unranked alternate list for me... Good luck Adapt. Let us know if you get the/a letter!
JustD0it said:hasn't everyone taken atleast one drink? What are they expecting with that question..
yeah i know...Spitting Camel said:I know so many people who lied and said never! And these are habitual smokers and drinkers, nonetheless! What can I do... at the end of the day, I have to look at myself in the mirror.