Loma Linda Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
S

svalenzuela02p

I have recieved my invitation for a interview at Loma Linda. I attend school in the public health department at LLU, but want advice from those who have interviewed there. I interviewed there last year and failed. I am hoping this year will go better and I need all the advice I can get.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,
congrats on your interview!!! I also received an interview here, but I did not schedule yet. When is yours scheduled for? What type of questions did they ask you the last time you were there? I'll try to ask around for some info about their interview. Talk to you later.:)

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys. i interviewed there on jan 8th. received an acceptance this morning! so if you ever have any questions, PM me

I'm a current M1 at LLU. If you're non-SDA make sure to do some research into your belief system or the history of whatever religion or denomination you might identify with. In particular, ask yourself the question: what is "unique" about my denomination or tradition.

Good luck

liljennieturkey,
Did you receive a phone call or a letter?

Thanks!

phone call. early in the morn too!! i was still sleeping and almost thought the whole thing was a dream

liljennieturkey,

I am waiting to hear back from Loma Linda, that is why I am curious. Are you SDA? When you interviewed on the 8th, how many people were in your interview group?

Thanks!

CONGRATULATIONS liljennieturkey!!!!!!!!!

I got a call early in the morning too and was even thinking about pressing the "ignore" button!!

Good thing I didn't!!!

I also interviewed on the 8th but I'm not sure if I met you...

but I'll be seeing you in August!!!

Congratulations again!!!!:clap: :clap:

REDEEMED: I think there was ~25 people in our interview group.... Keep your hopes up!! I know there are still people waiting to hear from Loma linda and a whole lot more people from my school waiting for INVITATION INVITES....good luck!

squishedgrape,

Are you SDA? I interviewed on the 13th. I am not SDA, but I am a Christian. I liked the school very much; I am hoping to hear from them soon!

Those that got in, what do you think helped you. I did not get in last year and I am worried about this interview. They still need to call me back with an official date

about how long after you are complete do you get an interview invite, of course if you were to get one?

Yes. That's what I'd like to know too. How long does it take to get the interview?? I am waiting to hear from LLU - I've been waiting forever. I am wondering if they are just not going to correspond either way.

Thanks.

I waited 4+months... if it's coming, it'll come. Give it some more time.

I am a graduate student at LLU and have heard that it is harder to get in if you are a grad student ??? is that true?