Loma Linda secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dsherida

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone know if Loma Linda is sending out secondaries. It looks like you can just go to their website and fill it out. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to wait and receive something in the mail though. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Loma Linda sends secondaries to everyone. I got an email, but it directs you to the same site, so go ahead and fill it out....Good luck on the "Have you used alcohol or drugs in the past year" question. :rolleyes:

I received an email, but the more I learned about LL the less I liked it. The only good thing I saw was that it was in California. I decided not to fill out the secondary.

Originally posted by Amit1
I received an email, but the more I learned about LL the less I liked it. The only good thing I saw was that it was in California. I decided not to fill out the secondary.

Yeah...my friend applied and told me about it. I took one look at the website and immediately decided to run far, far away! I don't think my whole atheism bit would go over well...:D