You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Loyalty to the pharmacy profession
Started by CYNTO
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
PSOP Student
Full Member
does it mean that one is not loyal to the profession?
Does loyalty put food on the table? Gas in the car? Pay off the criminal student loans that chain us to this dead and dying field? Keep the lights on? Put food in your kids' stomach?
Loyalty is a two way street. The pharmacy schools and businesses have no loyalty to this profession or their students, why should you? To be loyal to this dying profession is asinine.
Pharmacy and loyaly should never be used together in a sentence. Unless it is: "The pharmacy profession is full of selfish people who have no loyalty."
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Seppuku, not sudoku... filling out puzzles may be even more brainless than counting by 5's for 8 hrs a day...Yes and you must perform sudoku for the disloyalty
D
deleted480308
Who cares about loyalty to the profession?if one leave pharmacy out of no job to go for nursing, does it mean that one is not loyal to the profession?
Aren't puzzles the opposite of brainless? I'm going to say they're quite brainfull.Seppuku, not sudoku... filling out puzzles may be even more brainless than counting by 5's for 8 hrs a day...
Do two self flagellations and put 10 bucks in the basket....should be good for a yearif one leave pharmacy out of no job to go for nursing, does it mean that one is not loyal to the profession?
I dunno... you can argue that knowing the shape, color and size of lipitor is more practical than knowing how many planets there are in the solar system... but regardless it isn't really a promotion if you go from scrubbing the toilets to mopping the floors...Aren't puzzles the opposite of brainless? I'm going to say they're quite brainfull.
Are the new schools and their deans/professors loyal to the profession?
Yeah I am talking to you, Jan Hirsch
news.uci.edu
.
SELL OUT!!!!
Yeah I am talking to you, Jan Hirsch
Jan Hirsch named founding dean of planned School of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences
Renowned leader from UC San Diego will help drive research, delivery innovations at UCI
SELL OUT!!!!
lol purposefully calling it sudoku is the jokeSeppuku, not sudoku... filling out puzzles may be even more brainless than counting by 5's for 8 hrs a day...
Does loyalty put food on the table? Gas in the car? Pay off the criminal student loans that chain us to this dead and dying field? Keep the lights on? Put food in your kids' stomach?
Loyalty is a two way street. The pharmacy schools and businesses have no loyalty to this profession or their students, why should you? To be loyal to this dying profession is asinine.
Pharmacy and loyaly should never be used together in a sentence. Unless it is: "The pharmacy profession is full of selfish people who have no loyalty."
Hhmmm
OP is probably just confused because he probably thinks he'll get sued by his pharmacy school for jumping ship. After all, he did recite in his P1 year the oath of a pharmacist which starts off with: "I promise to devote myself to a lifetime of service to others through the profession of pharmacy." Gotcha!Who cares about loyalty to the profession?
Pharmacy profession has done nothing to deserve loyalty.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ThisMany are loyal to pharmacy only because they do not want to give up the sunk cost of $200k+ and 4 years of their lives.
Many are loyal to pharmacy only because they do not want to give up the sunk cost of $200k+ and 4 years of their lives.
Plus what other job can a pharmacist do without getting another degree that pays the same?
NonePlus what other job can a pharmacist do without getting another degree that pays the same?
Whew! I read the sentence that you posted incorrectly at first and was writing up a warning to the admins about someone that was idolizing a life completion event (a big no-no on SDN). But after re-reading it twice I see that it's referencing a mathematically puzzle not the word I read it as initially.Yes and you must perform sudoku for the disloyalty
What kind of job is that? Are you in the United States? If you are please contact me as that may be illegal for an employer to require you to self-harm during your job.I had to chop off my pinky when I quit my last job.
I'm disappointed this did not get more laughs. I would like to say I thoroughly enjoyed your humor.I don't know, but you sure can keep your CVS loyalty card.
Whew! I read the sentence that you posted incorrectly at first and was writing up a warning to the admins about someone that was idolizing a life completion event (a big no-no on SDN). But after re-reading it twice I see that it's referencing a mathematically puzzle not the word I read it as initially.
What is that..??Yes and you must perform sudoku for the disloyalty
What is that..??
Similar threads
- Replies
- 11
- Views
- 5K