WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
All according to keikaku.Bites
Yeet Mel
Maybe first reply to what I asked about your read?Yeah feeling really good about a santy and WZ scum team.
You really think there's a team?
I figured we were looking for a singleton.
Unless...![]()
Explain how is it buddying from my part if three posts later im putting dubz as wolfy
Like, if you said I was buddying zenge with the cow jokes or mkg for easy flip on the flimsy read I could buy it you know? But that reads just seems pee pee poo poo
Unyeet Stagg
Yeet Mel
And I'm more direct. Instead of going with maybes and leaving up things in the air is better to vote, yesyes
Im going to sit here waiting til you explain how are you "alarmed" that im buddying possibly dubz rather than mkg or zenge tbh tbh.
Only Im allowed to make reads that doesn make sense
Is mel usually the player who votes only at EoD ? If so then the lack of vote is not that big of a deal
If they usually do RVS then its probably more damning from them
It should be
I am never to be taken seriously, except when I say I'm being sirius.
NoMaybe first reply to what I asked about your read?
whoops I didn’t know this started already.
A vote for stagg is never wrong
Yeet stagg
I'm not entirely sure I believe that MKG thinks that a wolf me would outright say that I didn't post something because it was too sketchy, and mean it. So yeah, I do think the way she framed it - that I was actually worried about looking sketchy, and then would make that comment on thread saying as much - looks a little weird coming from someone who's played with me quite a bit. Being openly, seriously worried about looking sketchy isn't my style.Also I think you're missing my point (or maybe Im misinterñreting your post)
You said that it was 'alarming' that mkg was taking you seriously.
Not as 'omg mkg dont take me siriously thats bad you goofball'. But more like 'thats weird mkg why are you taking me seriously?'
First case is you shutting down a bad read.
Second case is more of a shade on a player because of a read you dont like, the word alarming made me think its the second scenario.
And fmpov while it may be silly its not a bad post or initial vote from mkg, at least not one to be 'alarmed'
Stay out of Vegas...I acted purely on my instincts there... And im feeling lucky!!!
Stagg was frozen on my bed for 10 minutes after sneezing yesterday. Going from beating up punks to paralysis from basic bodily functions in a week. I'll have to send my medical bills to @potentialsheltervet for beating me up at the end of that game.I pulled a UR card on the gacha game im playing !! Its a sign ! Ultra Lucky !!
Stagg is FROZEN and CRYING in wolfchat
I propose a catapult battle with players in this game being the ammo. I call Zenge as my first shot!That's up to them, I like to see creativity.
Mel's response was uninspired.
Have I always posted in two line fragments like this?
Or is this some new post-hiatus thing?
Like all is right in the world. These last couple of games of "Stagg feels village" has felt kind of wrong...@Stagg737 you're in the lead how do you feel about that
Just make sure you keep your brain out of the chowder.Also game just started and I feel like hyperactive. Doubting between doubling down or just clam down and use my brain
So is Saturn in retrograde right now?It should be
I am never to be taken seriously, except when I say I'm being sirius.
Santy said he's auto-assuming a 5/2 set up. Not sure how I feel about that assumption.You really think there's a team?
I figured we were looking for a singleton.
Unless...![]()
How ever dare you insult my poetryVote Dubz
Because I'm 100% sure she is posting the 3rd line of her haikus in wolf chat. Also her haiku structure is terrible. Also because it's Dubz.
Its the healthier assumption to make , and the most fun world to solveSanty said he's auto-assuming a 5/2 set up. Not sure how I feel about that assumption.
It is, and now that brain has realized that there are 7 of us playing and that my math was embarrassingly off, I'm now hmmming at Dubz assumption that we're playing with a single wolf. Not reading too far either way, but noting it.Its the healthier assumption to make , and the most fun world to solve
How ever dare you insult my poetry
Wait, Zenge is stuck on you? Did I miss posts?Also omg zenge why are you so stuck on me this is a straight up continuation of the last game
2 wolves would still be almost 30% scum. Two misyeets to win if my math is mathing. Now, that's not necessarily a wrong balance choice at all, just not one I'm comfortable with assuming.It is, and now that brain has realized that there are 7 of us playing and that my math was embarrassingly off, I'm now hmmming at Dubz assumption that we're playing with a single wolf. Not reading too far either way, but noting it.
OhhhhIm infering its the hmmmoooo reacts
Yes, my initial math was that 5/2 meant 5 players with 2 wolves which would mean village loss if we're wrong today. Which seemed crazy and why I was concerned about Santy, but that is obviously terrible math. Even with 5/2 and a misvote today and an NK that means we've got a 40% chance at catching a wolf tomorrow.2 wolves would still be almost 30% scum. Two misyeets to win if my math is mathing. Now, that's not necessarily a wrong balance choice at all, just not one I'm comfortable with assuming.
I mean, we are only 7 players, game is not going to be long either way so 2 misyeets for scum to win is not crazy2 wolves would still be almost 30% scum. Two misyeets to win if my math is mathing. Now, that's not necessarily a wrong balance choice at all, just not one I'm comfortable with assuming.
Is this a reference to my question to Mel? Because it was more a question about Mel’s habits than it was about youAlso omg zenge why are you so stuck on me this is a straight up continuation of the last game
Santy I literally said it wouldn't be a wrong way to balance the game. Did not say it would be crazy.I mean, we are only 7 players, game is not going to be long either way so 2 misyeets for scum to win is not crazy
No one really stands out much. Zenge and Santy both sound fine so far, Dubz sounds fine too. mkg sounds like she did last game. Who am I missing?Other than killing me, @genny what are your thoughts?
Oho? Why is Mel clearly village?No one really stands out much. Zenge and Santy both sound fine so far, Dubz sounds fine too. mkg sounds like she did last game. Who am I missing?
Oh mel is clearly village. So I guess he stands out a little that way.
You also said words like "still 30% scum" and "not comfortable assuming" . Which is why I repliedSanty I literally said it wouldn't be a wrong way to balance the game. Did not say it would be crazy.
Are you 3p trying to wolfside again? SmhNo one really stands out much. Zenge and Santy both sound fine so far, Dubz sounds fine too. mkg sounds like she did last game. Who am I missing?
Oh mel is clearly village. So I guess he stands out a little that way.
Scum!mel is nicerOho? Why is Mel clearly village?
Yeah like I’d try that two games in a row 😉Are you 3p trying to wolfside again? Smh
"Not comfortable assuming" does not = "THAT WOULD BE CRAZY"You also said words like "still 30% scum" and "not comfortable assuming" . Which is why I replied

You totally would!1!!1!Yeah like I’d try that two games in a row 😉
This is not to say Mel is being mean or anything, just that village!mel has no use for all of us, so he can say what he wants.Scum!mel is nicer
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.