Lucky 7777777 WW Game Thread-Non Champs April 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Man it's like playing with no meta because I can't remember ****

Like, does village!Mel usually get all retaliatory at me when I mention voting for him (before I've even done it)? I need Midwife.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
You really think there's a team?
I figured we were looking for a singleton.

Unless... :thinkies:

For solving sanity purposes Im assuming its 5v2 . Coul be against only one scum or two separated scums but solving in those scenarios is more trickiers and not comfy so Im ignoring it

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
The Dubz+Santy scumteam feels more and more like not a real read and them being dismissive about when questioned or elaborating even a bit on why the read grows stronger just feels more fakeish/lazy view atm.

Maybe Im being omgussy and more aggro here , but I feel rabid so we bite and shake shake shake

Explain how is it buddying from my part if three posts later im putting dubz as wolfy

Like, if you said I was buddying zenge with the cow jokes or mkg for easy flip on the flimsy read I could buy it you know? But that reads just seems pee pee poo poo

Unyeet Stagg
Yeet Mel

And I'm more direct. Instead of going with maybes and leaving up things in the air is better to vote, yesyes

Im going to sit here waiting til you explain how are you "alarmed" that im buddying possibly dubz rather than mkg or zenge tbh tbh.

Only Im allowed to make reads that doesn make sense

Is mel usually the player who votes only at EoD ? If so then the lack of vote is not that big of a deal

If they usually do RVS then its probably more damning from them

Like, all this post are mostly directed at Mel to react and reply to. And they didnt even slightly adress or reply to one .
Wolfy and rood

And its not like mel is ignoring everyone in thread because they were talking to zenge :<<<<

It should be

I am never to be taken seriously, except when I say I'm being sirius.

Also I think you're missing my point (or maybe Im misinterñreting your post)

You said that it was 'alarming' that mkg was taking you seriously.

Not as 'omg mkg dont take me siriously thats bad you goofball'. But more like 'thats weird mkg why are you taking me seriously?'

First case is you shutting down a bad read.
Second case is more of a shade on a player because of a read you dont like, the word alarming made me think its the second scenario.

And fmpov while it may be silly its not a bad post or initial vote from mkg, at least not one to be 'alarmed'

Hopefully that post made some sense rn Im sleeping half aeake half asleep . I need to go to bed

Members don't see this ad :)
Also I think you're missing my point (or maybe Im misinterñreting your post)

You said that it was 'alarming' that mkg was taking you seriously.

Not as 'omg mkg dont take me siriously thats bad you goofball'. But more like 'thats weird mkg why are you taking me seriously?'

First case is you shutting down a bad read.
Second case is more of a shade on a player because of a read you dont like, the word alarming made me think its the second scenario.

And fmpov while it may be silly its not a bad post or initial vote from mkg, at least not one to be 'alarmed'
I'm not entirely sure I believe that MKG thinks that a wolf me would outright say that I didn't post something because it was too sketchy, and mean it. So yeah, I do think the way she framed it - that I was actually worried about looking sketchy, and then would make that comment on thread saying as much - looks a little weird coming from someone who's played with me quite a bit. Being openly, seriously worried about looking sketchy isn't my style.

It raises an eyebrow, but I'm not a great MKG read, so I'm not gonna steamroll her about it.

Stagg just realized we're actually playing after spending the day in the ER learning I have a herniated disc. Yaaaaay steroids :hurting:

I acted purely on my instincts there... And im feeling lucky!!!
Stay out of Vegas...

I pulled a UR card on the gacha game im playing !! Its a sign ! Ultra Lucky !!

Stagg is FROZEN and CRYING in wolfchat
Stagg was frozen on my bed for 10 minutes after sneezing yesterday. Going from beating up punks to paralysis from basic bodily functions in a week. I'll have to send my medical bills to @potentialsheltervet for beating me up at the end of that game.

That's up to them, I like to see creativity.

Mel's response was uninspired.
I propose a catapult battle with players in this game being the ammo. I call Zenge as my first shot!

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Have I always posted in two line fragments like this?

Or is this some new post-hiatus thing?

Vote Dubz

Because I'm 100% sure she is posting the 3rd line of her haikus in wolf chat. Also her haiku structure is terrible. Also because it's Dubz.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Tbh the refusal to discuss / engage to your suspect is super duper non villagey at all.
We need to discuss and clash opinions to progress further, you dont make a half assed read, be prompted about it and just ignore it.

Mel's position is even like, already deciding between two slots to end up in the day which is wowee. No desire to solve or figure out the game at all.

Also game just started and I feel like hyperactive. Doubting between doubling down or just clam down and use my brain
Just make sure you keep your brain out of the chowder.

It should be

I am never to be taken seriously, except when I say I'm being sirius.
So is Saturn in retrograde right now?

You really think there's a team?
I figured we were looking for a singleton.

Unless... :thinkies:
Santy said he's auto-assuming a 5/2 set up. Not sure how I feel about that assumption.

Its the healthier assumption to make , and the most fun world to solve
It is, and now that brain has realized that there are 7 of us playing and that my math was embarrassingly off, I'm now hmmming at Dubz assumption that we're playing with a single wolf. Not reading too far either way, but noting it.

So I did search both :p and awoo from Dubz and she is correct she hasn’t paired them together, brain was my enemy with this one lol

Unyeet Dubz

Also omg zenge why are you so stuck on me this is a straight up continuation of the last game

• Care
It is, and now that brain has realized that there are 7 of us playing and that my math was embarrassingly off, I'm now hmmming at Dubz assumption that we're playing with a single wolf. Not reading too far either way, but noting it.
2 wolves would still be almost 30% scum. Two misyeets to win if my math is mathing. Now, that's not necessarily a wrong balance choice at all, just not one I'm comfortable with assuming.

2 wolves would still be almost 30% scum. Two misyeets to win if my math is mathing. Now, that's not necessarily a wrong balance choice at all, just not one I'm comfortable with assuming.
Yes, my initial math was that 5/2 meant 5 players with 2 wolves which would mean village loss if we're wrong today. Which seemed crazy and why I was concerned about Santy, but that is obviously terrible math. Even with 5/2 and a misvote today and an NK that means we've got a 40% chance at catching a wolf tomorrow.

I mean, we are only 7 players, game is not going to be long either way so 2 misyeets for scum to win is not crazy

Also omg zenge why are you so stuck on me this is a straight up continuation of the last game
Is this a reference to my question to Mel? Because it was more a question about Mel’s habits than it was about you

No one really stands out much. Zenge and Santy both sound fine so far, Dubz sounds fine too. mkg sounds like she did last game. Who am I missing?

Oh mel is clearly village. So I guess he stands out a little that way.
Oho? Why is Mel clearly village?

Santy I literally said it wouldn't be a wrong way to balance the game. Did not say it would be crazy.
You also said words like "still 30% scum" and "not comfortable assuming" . Which is why I replied

No one really stands out much. Zenge and Santy both sound fine so far, Dubz sounds fine too. mkg sounds like she did last game. Who am I missing?

Oh mel is clearly village. So I guess he stands out a little that way.
Are you 3p trying to wolfside again? Smh

You also said words like "still 30% scum" and "not comfortable assuming" . Which is why I replied
"Not comfortable assuming" does not = "THAT WOULD BE CRAZY"

My point was just I don't want to end up making assumptions that harm our ability to solve :shrug:

• Hmm
To me there is a difference between "saying what you want/ dont care about others opinions on you" being townie and then just refusing to engage / being just dismissive when its relevant to what you're solving