Madagascar WWildlife (A Basics Game!) - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Safidio Tsara (CHOOSE WISELY) Day 6 Tally

meats (3) - cubs, Cray, Bob
Bob (1) - Cyndia

4/6 voting
Missing: @Viscernable, @vetmedhead

One misstep on this terrain would be deadly. Proceed with caution.

Aye GIF

Vote closes at 9pm EDT (~55 minutes).

Unyeet Strog
Yeet meats

Keeps coming in and liking my posts and not saying a word.

I'd prefer to vote Strog, but no one seems to want to vote for him despite a promised catch up that never came
Dunno how to feel about this. It was strog 2:pippy 3:meats 2 before this

I very much intend for everyone to end up on the same vote but just want to put it out there that I’d like a cray vote best
Sorry guys not caught up and have dinner to get to
you’re killing me cray 😭

Jesus christ I’m really leaning towards cubny/crayo but the votes moving like molasses feels like there’s a wolf on the board

Reactions: 1 user
Jesus christ I’m really leaning towards cubny/crayo but the votes moving like molasses feels like there’s a wolf on the board

I tried to get votes out early, tried to sort out some consensus, thought you were ok with meats before but have moved onto cray. Is cyndia even around to make the move there?

That she was willing to let herself die over me. I just don't think that's something a wolf says.
So this is pippy’s excuse for not sussing meats after she said on like N1 or D2 that meats would look wolfy if strog flipped wolf

God I don’t know. Trusting initial reads and probably choking over here

vote meats

Augh. I’ll be lurking if not posting until vote close.

Members don't see this ad :)
It doesn’t seem like there’s gonna be any vote movement so either we’ve lost or I might as well wait until there’s more info to do more reading.

Man, it would have been so funny if meats and i were villagers with almost the exact same crummy voting record except that we’ve both been convinced the other is a wolf at various points.
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Alas, now I will just be mad if meats turns out to be village.

... it’ll still be a little funny though

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
**** my parents called me with an emergency and sucked up the time I meant to spend on thread

Vote bob
Both because of suspicious play, and being the current only other viable candidate that isn't someone that I KNOW is a villager
Votes moving like molasses/staying very still usually reads more to me like a wolf isn't on the board and they're sitting back letting us lose
God I don’t know. Trusting initial reads and probably choking over here

vote meats
You are choking
It doesn’t seem like there’s gonna be any vote movement so either we’ve lost or I might as well wait until there’s more info to do more reading.

Man, it would have been so funny if meats and i were villagers with almost the exact same crummy voting record except that we’ve both been convinced the other is a wolf at various points.
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Alas, now I will just be mad if meats turns out to be village.

... it’ll still be a little funny though
I AM VILLAGE YOU DOUGHNUT

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
If we're not going to pursue a vote that is going to let us win then can we at least do a damned no vote like all of you proposed multiple times and then decided not to do?

Unvote bob

Vote for no vote

• Hmm
Safidio Tsara (CHOOSE WISELY) Day 6 Tally

meats (4)
- cubs, Cray, Bob, Vissy
Bob (1) - Cyndia
No vote (1) - meats

@vetmedhead, you are in the lead!
6/6 voting
Missing: no one

Aye GIF

Vote closes at 9pm EDT (~7 minutes).

I don’t think a no vote will get us anywhere since everyone seems to be busy this game. A no vote just means another cycle with even less discussion and more wolf thread control.

Safidio Tsara (CHOOSE WISELY) Day 6 FINAL Tally

meats (4)
- cubs, Cray, Bob, Vissy
Bob (1) - Cyndia
No vote (1) - meats

@vetmedhead, you are in the lead!
6/6 voting
Missing: no one

Aye GIF

CHECK YO' VOTES.

What's that? You finally got me?

You're right! I'm a...
****ty player but
still village
gg wolves

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
... jk. But can you imagine if i actually fooled z am and dubz?

Day 6

1623374214576.png

Sir David was starting to get a little grumpy as the 6th day of his trip to Madagascar wrapped up. Climbing the mountains looking for animals he couldn't find was not what he'd planned. The silence of the forest felt like doomsday. He found himself musing on if he screamed, whether it would make a sound or not, since it seemed like no one was there.

After a long day that felt like a whole lot of nothing, he spotted a stripey tailed animal heading into the forest. He followed as quietly and carefully as he could - it seemed like animal sightings were exceedingly rare today, and he didn't want to miss out on his one chance to get some footage.

"This is one of the carnivores on the island, and has an incredibly misleading taxonomic name. Fossa fossana, which we see here, is in fact, not a fossa. It's highly unusual to see one during the day; they're generally nocturnal and prowl around at night to steal eggs out of nests or find smaller animals like frogs. These little creatures, strangely enough, store their fat in their tails."

But when Sir David turned around from facing the camera, the elusive creature had already disappeared among the shadows of the forest. He had lost track of her.

Meanwhile, the animals were gathered, mostly staring quietly at each other and waiting for someone else to say something. One member of the group was taking charge and positing many thoughts, and occasionally getting some feedback, but it was overall very quiet. Gradually, it seemed that the suspicion was turning toward the small spotted and striped animal that Sir David had glimpsed.

She suddenly shouted at the group about them being sweet confectionary treats and proclaiming her innocence, but they did not believe her. She was cast out.

Set adrift is @vetmedhead, the Malagasy civet and a vanillager.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They heard giggling.
Who the hell was giggling when the group was now in dire straights?

The animals turned and found themselves staring at the ring-tailed lemur and at the fossa. Both had come under suspicion, but had managed to hold it off through jokes and some darn good pretending. But the trap awaiting the remaining animals told no lies. Those two were responsible. They'd hoodwinked their way to victory. And they were making sure that everyone remaining was not leaving alive.

DEAD are:
1623374277129.png

@Cyndia, the tailless tenrec,

1623374305703.png

@Viscernable, the Madagascan flying fox,

and

1623374369354.png

@Crayola227, the Madagascan rousette.

Wolves win!

1623374409670.png

@BobLoblaw78 , ring-tailed lemur

1623374436432.png

@cubsrule4e, fossa

Set adrift/vanished:
3. @alleycat03, ring-tailed vontsira, vanillager
11. @Aprilthearab, Verreaux's sifaka, vanillager
12. @Zenge142, nano-chameleon, vanillager
4. @Lawpy, Indri, vanillager
2. @Stroganoff, lowland streaked tenrec, VANILLA WOLF
9. @differentiating, giant leaf-tailed gecko, vanillager
13. @mkg323, Lac Alaotra gentle lemur, vanillager
1. @Animal Midwife, diademed sifaka, vanillager
8. @PippyPony, pygmy mouse lemur, VANILLA WOLF
7. @WildZoo, aye-aye, vanillager

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Thank you all for playing, and special thanks to my subs (@Cyndia, @Crayola227, and @cubsrule4e - whoa, all my subs started with C, that's wild) for saving the day when life got in the way for people!!! I hope you all had fun!

Also the biggest thanks to the best co-mod squad, @kaydubs and @Dinashadow 💗 💗 💗

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Bob! Commence stink fight!
God I wish I knew what the hell went down in wolf chat this game. Pippy, strog, bob, genny, and cubs sounds like a damn party

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think this is one of the best readslists I've had all years. I'm going to miss this the time between the next basics game.

• Love
  • Care