Madagascar WWildlife (A Basics Game!) - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I forgot!!! Also you are kinda good at this and it's terrifying lol
I wasn't a threat, I was caught up to the 2nd page as of N1 :sorry:

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Can’t believe I was the game-losing choker RIP. I tried to get people on cubs!!! But also tried to get them on crayo so... whoops.

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Can’t believe I was the game-losing choker RIP. I tried to get people on cubs!!! But also tried to get them on crayo so... whoops.

Aww don't be hard on yourself Vissy. You did great!

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
night results said:
You sneak into Lawpy's nesting tree and wait for him to return. When you see him leaping through the nearby trees as he heads home, you prepare yourself, and as he makes his final leap, you pop up holding a giant 🙄 cutout. No one knows where you got it - you must have stolen it from the nearby village. He is so startled that he tries to change course in midair, but misses and plunges down to the ground. He is DEAD.

Shorty why

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Thank you all for playing, and special thanks to my subs (@Cyndia, @Crayola227, and @cubsrule4e - whoa, all my subs started with C, that's wild) for saving the day when life got in the way for people!!! I hope you all had fun!

Also the biggest thanks to the best co-mod squad, @kaydubs and @Dinashadow 💗 💗 💗
Thank you soooo much shorty!!! Awesome job! You made it so great and fun!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Lol for starting with such trash reads I appreciate that they kind of got better as things went along

Also find it very amusing that I was misvoted and have a role that is misleading because it sounds like a fossa but isn't lol

Anyway good game all, I apologize again for not properly anticipating how much of my day was going to be taken over by moving for so long. Thanks for the fun mods!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I can’t believe she meant that meats was outed as village this whole time
Oh right. I actually don't know why I said that. I legit didn't think she was wolf by the time I woke up again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh right. I actually don't know why I said that. I legit didn't think she was wolf by the time I woke up again.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Lmfao

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 9 users
But yeah, good game all. And nice design mods! I felt invested until the end.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 10 users
Shorty why

Come on now, I literally killed AM with mechanics solving, she has more room to complain than you.
Pippy's night result said:
You sneak over to the tree you know Animal Midwife prefers to sleep in and bide your time. As the sun disappears beneath the horizon, she returns to the tree, as you knew she would. You wait until it seems like she's settled down to sleep before you slip out of your hiding spot. As she's drifting off, you crawl up next to her ear, take a deep breath, and scream "MECHANICS SOLVING" at the top of your lungs. She startles so hard that she falls out of the tree. She is DEAD.
AM's night result said:
After a long day of wolf hunting, you return to your tree nest tired and knowing that you need to rest up before you're back at it tomorrow. You treat yourself to a snack of some tasty leaves (somehow the leaves in Madagascar taste of ranch, the reason has yet to be determined) before you crawl into your sleeping area. As you're drifting off to sleep, you could swear that someone shouts "MECHANICS SOLVING" loudly in your ear - or maybe you were dreaming, you're not sure. In any event, you startle so hard that you feel like you're falling, the way you sometimes do when you're going to sleep. Only this time, you really are falling. You have died.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
I'm still sorry for not understanding the mountainous = no roles thing, especially with regards to Zenge! I found you so suspicious for picking up on something I missed entirely...

I'm also laughing at the fact that, while I was suspicious of wolves at times, I don't think I ever voted for one. Oops. This is why I'm better at Gnosia - when people lie, sometimes they shimmer and I can be sure they're lying.

Vis, you put in a heroic effort at the end there for village, even if it didn't work out! I'm glad you were on our team.

• Care
Also, thanks again to the mods for all your hard work! It really was a lot of fun.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
So that leaves me with meats, genny/cubs, and Bob as possible pippy packmates
Dubz was on point here
What does this even mean

I wish AM wasn't so cryptic. Would it kill her to explain her thought processes
AM, AM, AM. You just gotta tell us what you mean before you get killed off overnight for being a superb villager :/
I accidentally napped so here I am wide awake at 1… I’m eyeing Cubs/bob/meats at the moment. It bothers me bob vaguely suggested there were other pr roles when there weren’t, felt like a soft defense of pippy. Cubs and meats vca are both crummy. That most recently quoted tally has me instinctively wanting to push meats lower on my list of suspicion because of how pippys votes moved but feels like a bad idea to do that just based off of that, so going to review the actual vote posts for the last two days till I fall back asleep.
Saved this only to say that cyndia was AMAZING today with her analysis. I was so anxious to get to yeet deadline
I just want to finish my first game and it be a win
I 100% thought this was a rojo
Come on now, I literally killed AM with mechanics solving, she has more room to complain than you.
Dang I wish I had a funny night results message like these ones :laugh:

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Dubz was on point here

AM, AM, AM. You just gotta tell us what you mean before you get killed off overnight for being a superb villager :/

Saved this only to say that cyndia was AMAZING today with her analysis. I was so anxious to get to yeet deadline

I 100% thought this was a rojo

Dang I wish I had a funny night results message like these ones :laugh:
Turns out I should only analyze things when I’m half asleep :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Wait a minute, I just watched bobs wolf video. (I was out in public when his and Cubs came out). This was bobs daughter the whole time, or just this game?!?!?

so..... we get to keep @BobLoblaw78 ??? I’m so confused 😭😭
No. I was just messing with them! What better way to finish it then make them think an innocent little girl was their downfall.

She didn’t play, she just helped me with the video. And I’m not leaving. That was just so “she” could say she was going to a play against more “experienced/difficult” ppl with friends at her school (likely during recess)

• Haha
  • Wow
Just wanted to thank @Cyndia for subbing in for me! You crushed it!
I had to bow out because I have no self control, we launched a new EMR this week and my co intern is on vacation, which has been a lot. I also had 2 deadlines today and I was feeling overwhelmed but when I’m in a WW game i accomplish a lot less

but can we all laugh about the fact I subbed out of the game and it’s the one time I had the entire pack right the day Cyndia took over?

CD6046A3-482E-4276-B260-824EA99BB5CF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Okay...